Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (60915 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by mrbond(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2015
according to the dated Gej was former presido . so there is a lots mixed error on the write up.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by astrodome: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2015
This letter sounds too dumb for a former senate president to have written.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by serialeco(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2015
It is wrong of Anyim P. Anyim to use that official letter head to write a personal letter of gratitude or any other personal letter for that matter.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:
More like "your stupidity is contagious".

An epidemic dunce.

Thank God we contained it.
Just went thru ur profile I saw nothing there it shows u re a nobody a ass licking stooge trying being positive in life don't hide show ur pixs let's see he clueful u look. Ebot
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by BabaO2: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Trash
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:

An epidemic dunce.

Have you ever held any post in your life? Even a class rep?
Lemme answer that.....,No! So if stupidity makes someone become a president and being intelligent makes you a nobody. I rather the stupidity.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Wow!!! This is the best letter l've read in a long time. Love my GEJ scatter. Let haters continue in their job. As for us we'll continue to love this guy. We miss you so much sir and since you left it's as if Nigeria has had her last government. It is still well sir. We'll manage. Anyhow 'cos we're Naija.

u love him scatter abi? Why not change ur village to otueke and your last name to Jonathan, infact force him to adopt you. You better keep missing him like you miss a bullet otherwise ur love for GEJ would have scattered u for real.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by chetaraph(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Sometimes I jux wonder the reasoning capacity of some Nigerians.. Can't even decipher anything good In what others do. Always living nd thinking like quarrelling 'face me I face you housewives' who never sees good in their opponents venture!
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by emsheddy(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:

An epidemic dunce.

You are very stupid! Respect won't kill you. I hope you don't get upset someday when someone insults ur parents that way.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Jonathan's humility is infectious,but the masses suffer the most. While his cronies are always going to the banks..
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Drahmah: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2015
tunshe:

Technically, it's a thank you note for providing an opportunity for embezzlement of public funds.

sometimes, you just gotta ignore the negatives, and appreciate plain honesty.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by StOla: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2015
shalomm:

See your life? Na one phone call still keep you alive.

We contained it? we? mtcheew....only brainwashed gullible Nigerians like you......make i no complete am. Hope you are enjoying your change?

Yes I'm happy with the change.

We now have a no-nonsense patriot at the helm of affairs, not a clown that empowers criminals and thugs like OPC.

Enjoy the change too.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by fireforfire: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2015
tunshe:

Technically, it's a thank you note for providing an opportunity for embezzlement of public funds.

Bqd belle sharap there
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by bidez(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=tunshe post=35862524]

May thunder fire dem all for syphony our resources
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by StOla: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Johnsmartinyang:

Just went thru ur profile I saw nothing there it shows u re a nobody a ass licking stooge trying being positive in life don't hide show ur pixs let's see he clueful u look. Ebot

I was positive enough to know my country deserves a better human being, a better leader. Guess what? We made it happen.

If I was ass licking like you, I would have favoured a slowpoke to continue as president.

Enjoy my post below.

He has no confidence, charisma or carriage.

I think he managed to avoid his destiny of being the village town crier. I still wonder how he managed to pass a job interview, then I remember say na civil servant.

if Jonathan could make it in life, then there's hope for all Down's syndrome patients.

He really is a dunce of the nth order.

"Where is Gworza sef?"

"Dollars is American money, if such an amount ($20B) is missing, America will know"

"Boko haram are our brothers and sisters. You can't send the military after your family"
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Cathypeggy: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:

An epidemic dunce.

U must be insane. that's someone's dad u are insulting, well at least he was and he is still known. But d question is how many people knw u for ur area? not to talk of country. learn to appreciate and respect people when they do something u can never do even when given 100 years to.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by 9jatatafo(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
mayorchelsea:
Using our official letter headed paper to write a thank you message to GEJ?In an official or personal capacity?

Even the noblest idea will receive criticism. If you are not satisfied with it then proceed to court after all we are in democratic dispensation.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by StOla: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Cathypeggy:

U must be insane. that's someone's dad u are insulting, well at least he was and he is still known. But d question is how many people knw u for ur area? not to talk of country. learn to appreciate and respect people when they do something u can never do even when given 100 years to.

Indeed! There are things I can never do.

I can never claim to have an impoverished upbringing, then agree to a budget of N1Billion for presidential feeding in the same year I plan to remove oil subsidy that will hurt the very poor.

I can never empower outlaws who would later brandish weapons in broad daylight while the police looks away.

I can never ignore the security of my country, only to step it up weeks before election.

I can never supervise the waste of state funds with little or no infrastructure to show for it.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Bants(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Pius Anyim Pius a man that cant see is willy cos is belly is so big due to corruption and excessive embezzlement....this man is a joker
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Raylight2(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2015
doublewisdom:
GEJ is loved and admired by many.
and I am one
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by morbeta(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2015
His infectious humility led to his political demise. He was taken for granted cos he was predictable. A leader has to be feared and not being showered fake praises of humility. They blinded him with all these fake gratifications, and non of them is truly loyal to him, just after their personal gains. Jona is in deep regrets rite now.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by shalomm: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:

Yes I'm happy with the change.

We now have a no-nonsense patriot at the helm of affairs, not a clown that empowers criminals and thugs like OPC.

Enjoy the change too.

Do you say no-nonsense? do you know how much went missing when he was the chairman of PTF?
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by chomytex(f): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Upper case heading n it was underlined...touching letter though
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by petkoffDrake(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2015
feel like crying.... can't even read this! Lord God... pls I need a new beta phone! I swear I'll remain ur own for the rest of my life... just grant me this wish I beg u Lord pls.... can't even read online novels again......... *so.sad*
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by xtervaganza(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2015
feaz:
"your humility is infectious... " that line is
everything.

God bless Dr. GEJ
another showboating

Nonsense
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by asiwajumi(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2015
kokoA:
I don't give a damm! Private letter na private letter.
na lie na nokia 3310 u dey read from
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by kodlins(f): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2015
tunshe:

Abegiiii.
How much Una Tinubu still dey embezzle?
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by ambassador4real: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Nice letter to oga @ d top. Na time go tell whether 150 million peole make mistake or not
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:

An epidemic dunce.

grin grin grin grin grin grin no kill person I beg
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by chomytex(f): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2015
No worry e go beta
petkoffDrake:
feel like crying.... can't even read this! Lord God... pls I need a new beta phone! I swear I'll remain ur own for the rest of my life... just grant me this wish I beg u Lord pls.... can't even read online novels again......... *so.sad*
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Bismarck10(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2015
What's "touching" about this? How some people use their heads? This is what is called"prebendalism"(of the highest order). Anyim should have told the receiver of this letter how he's indebted to him by using his position as an SGF to put his schoolmates in high places in government without respect for federal character principle or merit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University / Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.