Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (60918 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by kritikali(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2015
doublewisdom:
GEJ is loved and admired by many.

Yea by many tanoids...
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by toluene2016(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Point 3ii tells us why his government had that poor outing.

We should always note that in every capacity we find ourselves we are expected to exercise 100℅ of the powers invested in that capacity WISELY as this is the only way to get the maximum result in that capacity. Anything short of this results you get won't be the maximum possible.

NB - Those powers are invested in that capacity for its occupant to use and so must be utilized... now a situation where someone is happy somebody did not maximizing the use of the powers in the capacity he occupied then such a person is nothing but an advocate of mediocrity.

Note - I will stand with a humble man and not a mediocre
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2015
pls....
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by petkoffDrake(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2015
chomytex:
No worry e go beta
not funny at all
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by petkoffDrake(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2015
chomytex:
No worry e go beta
not funny at all
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by efficiencie(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2015
...and his, GEJ's, humility was taken for stupidity by the personality types who have the temerity and audacity to plunge the comity of states of the Federation into a calamity without finality...thus rendering Nigeria an oddity entangled in insanity...

...GEJ's humility isn't at unity with the felicity of Nigerians but borders on the paucity of fealty, scarcity of sanity and the unanimity of of interests with utter obscenity...
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by feaz(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Thank God I made front page.. Ff Instagram @sire_gwin
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by igoprinceo: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2015
GEJ is the Hero of our democracy, We dearly missed you sir.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by badpeople: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2015
This Anyim are part of the people dat drag Jonathan into d mud, Jonathan gave them opportunity to misbehave, mismanage d government business during his tenure even at d campaign gala nite held for Jonathan ré-election, this Anyim confess dat they were doing wat they like under Jonathan's govt, misbehaving, collecting bribes to see former president ranging from 5O,OOO dollars upward, gullible people, bad people
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by niceel2002(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2015
I lack words to express how i feel reading this. Folks, GEJ is a gift to this nation. He has touched lives in different areas. Believe it or u leave it,he is a man of peace n soon all he did for us positively will unveil in tears dropping manner to those who see him as a thief. lets us not fail to remember that the economy of our dear nation has been in ruin since Abacha days which we are still trying to recover from.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by pressy09: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmnn!time will tell
feaz:
"your humility is infectious... " that line is
everything.

God bless Dr. GEJ

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by sammyj: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2015
Which is reason why only his cronies and corrupt swines will write such a ST*PID letter !!!
LordMecuzy:
Jonathan Failed us all

Government for the Elites like Pius Anyim
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Personal appreciation with official letter........very wrong.
Though, good content. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Sobeautiful: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
naijadeyhia:

u love him scatter abi? Why not change ur village to otueke and your last name to Jonathan, infact force him to adopt you. You better keep missing him like you miss a bullet otherwise ur love for GEJ would have scattered u for real.
You are one of the haters l'm talking about that's why you are so worked up over love. Sweetheart you don't have to hate 'cos it ain't good for your health. Easy pls. There should be no bp over my love for GEJ. As for bullet, abeg no bring am for my side, l no go fit dogde. (Meanwhile, guys like you make me laugh as l'm laughing now, especially when you sweat over simple expression of love. Or do l sense jelousy? Hahahahaaaaa. Good morning jare)
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by inyangete: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2015
May almighty God bless gej....long life gej

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2015
they should get a room now...love letter writing
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2015
jamace:
I'm not surprised that you can not even scrutinize a document before making comments. Study that letter again to confirm the date the letter was signed vis a vis when GEJ left office. Hatred do blindfold the eyes and clog the brain. So, cleanse yourself of hatred to see clearly and reason well.

Don't mind that dude , hatred is for the weak. Well, it's disheartening seeing people drop comments without been myopic and sentimental. I'm wondering, why some people are crying wolf because someone wrote a "Letter Of Appreciation"

Nigerians, still have a very long way to go.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Sall(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Appreciation and gratitude to Jonathan for milking and stealing the country dry for four years. Stupid set of politician's.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by texazzpete(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2015
Letter is dated 26th may. GEJ was still President then. What's the problem?

How can the SGF write a personal letter using official letter head?

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by edigas1996: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2015
9ice one.........na smal mony u don mk......so u owe hm apreciation fr gvin u an offic wer u mk mony
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by driand(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:
In time to come, many Nigerians will look back on the historical mistake they made on 28-03-2015!!
thank you and don't worry about us,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by nom44311: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:
In time to come, many Nigerians will look back on the historical mistake they made on 28-03-2015!!

I prefer to look back on that 'mistake' than continue with dat incompetent one. Trust me, Nigeria is far better with this 'mistake'....
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Berrymoss(f): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2015
tunshe:

Technically, it's a thank you note for providing an opportunity for embezzlement of public funds.

.hate will kill u in the fullness of time

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by HopeAtHand: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:
More like "your stupidity is contagious".

An epidemic dunce.

Thank God we contained it.

Yorubas and respect for elders..very classic myth.

greet your dad for me.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by olawoyintolani: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by dblaisepascal(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
1bunne4lif:
FTC things on my mind! Infectious to a fault
why can't u make a reasonable comment for once' than celebrating FTC' gush
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2015
I'm sorry if you have a problem with that.
dblaisepascal:
why can't u make a reasonable comment for once' than celebrating FTC' gush
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by enginer050(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2015
gej i tank u fr givin me d chanx to embexul nigeria fund fr period of 4 years oloochi
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Zeze06(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2015
kokoA:
I don't give a damm! Private letter na private letter.

it's amazing how dull some brains can actually be...(no offence) but he wrote a personal letter in his CAPACITY as SGF. got it?
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Sobeautiful:
You are one of the haters l'm talking about that's why you are so worked up over love. Sweetheart you don't have to hate 'cos it ain't good for your health. Easy pls. There should be no bp over my love for GEJ. As for bullet, abeg no bring am for my side, l no go fit dogde. (Meanwhile, guys like you make me laugh as l'm laughing now, especially when you sweat over simple expression of love. Or do l sense jelousy? Hahahahaaaaa. Good morning jare)

if you really know what love is then you would realise that ur love for ur nation would supercede that for its ruler because u should be able to defend ur nations integrity to the detriment of ur so called love for its leader especially when he is leading u in the wrong direction. Take it or leave it, we all love aomebody or something but to love GEJ, nah wrong choice of words...more like we tolerated him within the limits of liking him when there was no plan B. But now with all walls removed, he was just being tolerated period.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Sobeautiful:

if you really know what love is then you would realise that ur love for ur nation would supercede that for its ruler because u should be able to defend ur nations integrity to the detriment of ur so called love for its leader especially when he is leading u in the wrong direction. Take it or leave it, we all love aomebody or something but to love GEJ, nah wrong choice of words...more like we tolerated him within the limits of liking him when there was no plan B. But now with all walls removed, he was just being tolerated period.

Goodmorning to u too
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by StOla: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Yorubas and respect for elders..very classic myth.

greet your dad for me.

Citizens and public servants...the electorate is king.

I've got the power, and the law harbours no respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University / Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.