Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! (2630 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / Army Reacts To Allegations Of Soldiers Complaining About Unpaid Allowance / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by MalcoImX: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am with my brother's son right now and I feel I must share with you what he's saying. He's complaining about the constant supply of electricity in their house.
I laughed, but after that I was surprised, because we castigate our governments a lot for its inability to supply it.
I let the matter slide, but as he was about to go I called him and asked: "But why are you tired of the light." He said, "You sleep, wakes up in the night with the lights on your face. And in the morning the first thing that greets you is the light. Uncle there's no more darkness. We need a little of darkness too."
|
So, that is how Nigeria has changed within six weeks, that even children are confessing. Some people, though, prefers the old order, but we won't let them drag us back. There's a feast in the house of a dog owner. The dog was asked whether really his master has had a party. The dog replied that, "I can only know when there are bones on ground. And these bones have spoken for you."
|
So my people, this is only six weeks and our children have begun to rejoice. At the current rate, we'd all be happier and dancing by the time Sai Buhari has done 100 days.

1 Like

Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by Kingsasian(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Where is that?
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by MalcoImX: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

ALMAJIRI CONGENITAL LIAR, KEEP LYING TO YOURSELF
Can you imagine this. I just told the father now, and he said it's because they're used to the dark days of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by Hollawaley(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
bad belles enemies of progress of Nigeria. una go complain everytime
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by maverickdude(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
hmmmm
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by biafransoul: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Abeg which light are you talking about; in America or Nigeria? If it's Nigeria, then you're a pathological liar coz I've not experienced any improvement

4 Likes

Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by tucky200(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

ALMAJIRI CONGENITAL LIAR, KEEP LYING TO YOURSELF
I can feel ur pain..biko

2 Likes

Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by Danjuma827(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
hmmmm in Nigeria? constant power supply ? then I think your cousin is still dreaming let him wake up. evenNEPA dey use generators for offices. this is Nigeria bro. tell am.
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by virus05(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
lol.. Where dis one see light.. Na scammer o.. Come our area now na Gen go scatter ur ear
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by tucky200(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
biafransoul:
Abeg which light are you talking about; in America or Nigeria? If it's Nigeria, then you're a pathological liar coz I've not experienced any improvement
Sori,are u nigerian or a biafran ?

2 Likes

Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by christinie(f): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Another APC cheap propaganda.
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by MalcoImX: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kingsasian:
Where is that?
I am in Damaturu, Yobe state capital. Call somebody you know to confirm.
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by slimfit1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
When they tell you they want to replace you at work won't you start to be efficient. The power company know that Buhari will not tolerate that rubbish unlike jonathan that doesnt give a deem about us i they laugh oh. If we have serious government we will have serious investors.

3 Likes

Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by tucky200(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Danjuma827:
hmmmm in Nigeria? constant power supply ? then I think your cousin is still dreaming let him wake up. evenNEPA dey use generators for offices. this is Nigeria bro. tell am.
There is constant supply of electricity in the whole of my local govt here in lagos state and many other places

3 Likes

Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by MalcoImX: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
biafransoul:
Why are you politicizing everything. Just call somebody in Damaturu to confirm. Children have acknowledged Baba's work, why can't you for once give credit to whom it's due.

1 Like

Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by Iykopee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Only some guy who doesnt live in Nigeria says power supply has improved.
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by Tallesty1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
biafransoul:
Skin Light body Cream
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by atlwireles: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
Can you imagine this. I just told the father now, and he said it's because they're used to the dark days of GEJ.

My power comes from the Utorogu line, I am not used to darkness, it does not change the fact that you are a congenital liar.
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by MalcoImX: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
atlwireles:

My power comes from the Utorogu line, I am not used to darkness, it does not change the fact that you are a congenital liar.
How can you then know who's a liar without proof? If your area as you claimed has constant supply, is that not an improvement. And why should I lie? Would my reputation not suffer should I be found out?
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by bettercreature(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Iykopee:
Only some guy who doesnt live in Nigeria says power supply has improved.
You must be living in the village if you haven't feel the change,i am having light 23hours per day
The point is the 7000MWT we have can actually satisfy us those people just refused to pay for GAS when GEJ was there and now they fear PMB might reverse the privatization,that is why they are paying for it they are all fraudstars

2 Likes

Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by MissSlimbody(f): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
biafransoul:
That you don't have light in your area, doesn't mean others don't smiley
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by deji68: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good..the lets give thanks and praise to GEJ for building the power plants, laying the Gas pipelines and the creating the policies to make it happen cool cool ...and let encourage Pa Bubu to start his own reform work to give us a more stable power supply grin grin grin
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
I am with my brother's son right now and I feel I must share with you what he's saying. He's complaining about the constant supply of electricity in their house.
I laughed, but after that I was surprised, because we castigate our governments a lot for its inability to supply it.
I let the matter slide, but as he was about to go I called him and asked: "But why are you tired of the light." He said, "You sleep, wakes up in the night with the lights on your face. And in the morning the first thing that greets you is the light. Uncle there's no more darkness. We need a little of darkness too."
|
So, that is how Nigeria has changed within six weeks, that even children are confessing. Some people, though, prefers the old order, but we won't let them drag us back. There's a feast in the house of a dog owner. The dog was asked whether really his master has had a party. The dog replied that, "I can only know when there are bones on ground. And these bones have spoken for you."
|
So my people, this is only six weeks and our children have begun to rejoice. At the current rate, we'd all be happier and dancing by the time Sai Buhari has done 100 days.

GEJ.

1 Like

Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
bettercreature:
You must be living in the village if you haven't feel the change,i am having light 23hours per day
The point is the 7000MWT we have can actually satisfy us those people just refused to pay for GAS when GEJ was there and now they fear PMB might reverse the privatization,that is why they are paying for it they are all fraudstars

And u failed u ask ur self who increased our power generation from 3500 to 7000 megawatts

Our power companies always wanted to give us light because the more light they give, the more money they make.

APC n d north have been sabotaging gas pipelines for a very long time now.

GEJ.

1 Like

Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by bettercreature(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
chuna1985:

And u failed u ask ur self who increased our power generation from 3500 to 7000 megawatts

Our power companies always wanted to give us light because the more light they give, the more money they make.

APC n d north have been sabotaging gas pipelines for a very long time now.

GEJ.
Give us light ke? they were not ready to give us light am telling you,they always came us with excuses that consumers are not paying if you remember and now you must ask them where are they getting the money they are paying for GAS,they are in the same class with subsidy thiefs
You forgot it was 800MWT the week GEJ handed over lol

1 Like

Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Give us light ke? they were not ready to give us light am telling you,they always came us with excuses that consumers are not paying if you remember and now you must ask them where are they getting the money they are paying for GAS,they are in the same class with subsidy thiefs
You forgot it was 800MWT the week GEJ handed over lol

every human believes what they prefer.

d message has been passed to u already.
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by oduastates: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
deji68:
Good..the lets give thanks and praise to GEJ for building the power plants, laying the Gas pipelines and the creating the policies to make it happen cool cool ...and let encourage Pa Bubu to start his own reform work to give us a more stable power supply grin grin grin

Which power plant did Jonathan build?

Name them.
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by MalcoImX: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Nigeria is on the move again. Since I reported this incident yesterday there has never been a blink, not even once, up till now.Where are the critics - Barcanista, Firefire, Mogidi, SSnape, FreeGlobe, Truckpusher, noblezone, WhynotGEJ, Phockpman, Temtemi1, ATMwireles, etc. This is a thread you'll like to avoid. If na to open mouth to dey abuse na dat one you sabi. Come and appreciate a good thing for once.
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by femicyrus(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Fawa I don stable in west-Nigeria
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by secorn: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2015
Onitsha has been in darkness for almost a month now. I know its de same in many parts of the country.
Re: My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! by kb77: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Bro u are perfectly right ooo is true I just call an confirm it may GOD continue to Bless buhari make e stii luk warri (too) I can see some change nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. / IPOB Thanks Buhari For A Job Well Done / Osun School Uniform Crisis: Religious Battle Enters Physical, Spiritual Realm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.