Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends (1959 Views)

175 Secrets Men Keep From Women / Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? / Six Reasons Married Men Keep Running After 'call Girls' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by omolasgidi(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2011
Yeah, I know! Sticks and stones won't hurt me.
Just wondered, if we guys get married, why can't we still keep dem chicks on the side.
If there is any married man in the house, kindly shed light on this
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by alstarmayo(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2011
I weep 4ur future wife
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Goldieluks: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2011
Because it is what it is.stick to your wife or rather stay off the marriage thingy.
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Mynd44: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2011
^^^
Hi
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2011
, And who says you can't?as long as you wouldn't mind your wife keeping boyfriends too.
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Goldieluks: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Hi

Hello.
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by omolasgidi(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2011
As for her having one, how would I knw if I don't catch her or get told.
So I guess for all intending to be married, its better to be totally tired of the opposite sex b4 taking the vows
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by MMM2(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
op
u re free to nyash other punnnnnnnny when u re married undecided
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by mamacy: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
omolasgidi:

As for her having one, how would I knw if I don't catch her or get told.
So I guess for all intending to be married, its better to be totally tired of the opposite sex b4 taking the vows

There is no way u can get tired of the opposite sex, it is innate in man to be attracted to the opposite sex, but the love for your partner will make you stay away from the opposite sex and be commited to ur partner, its not that difficult to b commited to ur partner, it takes ur determination, respect and love for ur partner, so its possible not to keep girlfriends when married.
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by HotieTima(f): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2011
are u damn serious

or u are just sick in the head
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by dammytex: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2011
@op

your question is very simple to answer. The answer is your response to the question below;

Should your wife still be sleeping with her ex?
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Orikinla(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2011
If you cannot stick to your wife and your wife alone, then you should not marry at all.

Keeping girlfriends outside your matrimonial home is inviting troubles into your home, because the trails always follow you back to your matrimonial bed.
And any girl who agrees to date a married man is the enemy of your wife and family.

Forget the excuses for keeping girlfriends.

When the same girlfriends marry, none of them will like the husband to stray.

NO WIFE WANTS AN UNFAITHFUL HUSBAND.
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2011
bhusayor:

,[size=17pt] And who says you can't?as long as you wouldn't mind your wife keeping boyfriends too.[/size]
Very Classic REPLY! I EMBOLDENED IT FOR BETTER EMPHASIS!!! cheesy Why someone in his right SENSES would think of such in the first place still beats the crap outta me!
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by inzaneclan(f): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2011
While I do not support the op,I think it takes two to tango.
What about single girls who agree to go out with married men?
Lots of girls do it,because if the single gals did not go out with married men,then the married men would not be able to commit adultry and betray their marrriage vows.
In fact I learnt that some girls respond to the speech married mens speech like this:

MARRIED MAN: Old girl I am Married o! In fact I have been married for 5 years.
SINGLE GAL: And so what,if you are married nko?Am I going to tell your wife?
From the above you find that both parties are to blame.
However married men should not keep gal friends.
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by born2boink(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2011
TOTO N MONEY RULES THE WORLD, if both two are not involve,married men and single girls contract will break
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Smilenw(f): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2011
The same reason why married women can't keep boyfriends, smh !
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Mynd44: 2:48am On Aug 22, 2011
Goldieluks:

Hello.

Sorry I left you hanging, MTN has been effing with me
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 22, 2011
*sighs*

i had this very conversation with a married man two days ago. he is seriously in love with me. i simply responded the man of today has no boundaries.i told him i am no home wrecker he insisted that we hook up and i told him not only would i like for him to cease talking to me but to respect the relationship i am in if he wont respect his. i mean seriously its disgusting! why go thru the ceremony and the i dos if u dont?! shed light on that!
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Mynd44: 3:06am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^
Smart girl
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2011
cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by MrsChima(f): 3:10am On Aug 22, 2011
All marriages aren't honor by the Most High so you will have married men and women going around sleeping with other people just because they feel they can. If their spouses aren't saying anything or doesn't care it makes it a whole lot easier for them to openly have hoes on the side.
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 22, 2011
lmao@ hoes on the side.
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Jackieugo(f): 3:16am On Aug 22, 2011
Selfishness smh

Why get married in the first place if you just plan to have multiple gfs? That is what's wrong with the world today. Some people forget what marriage really means,
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Tosinville(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2011
^No matter how hard u try as a guy, you'll definately get bored eating same rice all the time but the love dat u have for ur favorite fud will always make it to be around u.
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by BABE3: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2011
See as Uncle Tosin dey compare human being to Fried Rice and Shicken! grin A whole human being! May Jehova in his infinite mercies forgive you.

Good analogy though. However, it shouldn't apply to relationships and people.
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by sexsinners(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2011
that is adultry angry

sinner!!
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2011
BABE!:

See as Uncle Tosin dey [size=15pt]compare human being to Fried Rice and Shicken![/size] grin A whole human being! May Jehova in his infinite mercies forgive you.

Good analogy though. However, it shouldn't apply to relationships and people.

You took the words outta my mouth! Gosh!
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Nayah(f): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2011
Personally I have none objection about this because I would understand you got a social life before I came, but I wish you could understand I keep myboyfriends too especially because I get on very well with males, if I trust you you do the same, problem solved
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Tosinville(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2011
BABE!
Sweery pls don't get me wrong LOL, i was just using the food as an instance maybe she'll understand better the reasons why guys get bored with married.
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Tosinville(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2011
^Ma ma marriage
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by BABE3: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2011
Uncle T, no problem.
Re: Why Cant Married Men Keep Girlfriends by Tosinville(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2011
^Nigba wo lo ma de lati Tx na? abi o oni pada wa s'ile mo ni? winter ma finish e o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse / What Do Women Realy Want / One Word For The Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.