Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant (26822 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters / The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Aitee1: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Eyop:

Asiere ke moh? bo yak akparawa ado umom atueb

Akparawa ibaha for now embarassed
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by IBBG(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Aitee1:
Etang ekak... Udom correct!!!
Akpan iko ke tang ado uyaya awowan.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by otunbalautech(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good job!!!

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by edmarknetwork: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
NICE MOVE

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by EPOMA(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Just read through the post and I laugh. Why can't this be a renown company, Udom and Akpabio are thieves, they will only bring a company that they can negotiate and steal money simple.Am from there and i Know what am saying.

Akwa Ibom people as backward as ever. Only the governor and his deputy are wearing safety helmet , so the other people don't need safety

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by paddymo(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Aitee1:

Akparawa ibaha for now embarassed
nko uyeme fine bobo nte me na
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Aitee1: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
IBBG:
Nice one mr governor. I rep akwa-cross. Dis one wey dis project na for ikot ukap, I hope say them no d do ukap tins there o.
Lols!

Mbiara ekot...smh

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Aitee1: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
paddymo:
nko uyeme fine bobo nte me na

Pishure of the fine boy or... undecided
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by chigoizie7(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
meshacha1:
Forget this thing nah packaging.
After first tenure, nah luck up oh

We know them, after 1st tenure and initial packaging ......

@least make dem perform @ all, massive development and infrastructure for four years will go a long way.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by gottliebglobal(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Aitee1:

smiley smiley

If wishes were horses.. . lipsrsealed
I won't want to finish that quote. It's all good. Let's talk
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Timaro(f): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Udom sekem

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by IBBG(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Aitee1:

Mbiara ekot...smh
ediyeh idogho ntoro o. Ikot ukap anam mi ntoyo mkpo ukap grin
Aitee1:

Mbiara ekot...smh
ediyeh idogho ntoro o. Ikot ukap anam mi ntoyo mkpo ukap

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by vRendoh(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
WHAT IS IT WITH THIS STATE AND GOOD LEADERS?

SERIOUSLY JEALOUS... WHEN WILL EBONYI AND BAYELSA GET THEIRS? #NIGERIA

DELTA STATE IS WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
vRendoh:

DELTA STATE IS WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am telling you...

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by johndanny(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Systeme101:
akwa ibom is d richest state in Nig nd it needs to grow @ a faster rate than this...watchout!!!...another one is coming within d next two months, besides i wonder why d head office of Mobile is in Lagos while d oil i drilled in akwa ibom. This is contracy to rivers state
They are currently working on how to relocate its head office to Akwa Ibom where the oil is been drilled

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Aitee1: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
gottliebglobal:
I won't want to finish that quote. It's all good. Let's talk

Seen your pm, but it a pity I can't access the email link to this account sad
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by gottliebglobal(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whatsapp? , gottliebglobal@Gmail.com
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by kodded(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
iyanya people
oboy see as you just disgrace yourself undecided

#SmallPikin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Systeme101: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
EPOMA:
Just read through the post and I laugh. Why can't this be a renown company, Udom and Akpabio are thieves, they will only bring a company that they can negotiate and steal money simple.Am from there and i Know what am saying.

Akwa Ibom people as backward as ever. Only the governor and his deputy are wearing safety helmet , so the other people don't need safety
akwa ibom people r backward? Thank God u said ur from d state. Probably u must b one of those loosers who suported opposition bt bros ur nt 4rm akwa ibom n we dnt need people with such ingracious mentality like u...if our igbo brothers had dis kind of ur mentality there'll be no innoson motors in nig today.

7 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by mekanaky: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Akwa ibom are well blessed with good leaders yet they dont accept it. This people dont love each other. they have ethnic differences. An Ibibio man sees oron people as his enemies. Annang people cant work with the ibibio. Akwa ibom have more than 100 internal newspapers, each of them promoting and supporting their groups and criticizing the other. Do u believe that Ibibio people condemed Akpabio who brought their state to the level they are now just because he is Annang. I use to know akwa ibom as a place where house helps and gate men are picked from. Today Akwa has 3 Universities and more than 10 polytechnics, National stadium, airport, good roads (dual lane and 4 lane), well equiped state hospital, standard park for AKTC etc, good hotels. I jealous these people. I always tell their people to travel see. "Akwa ibom, Aba and umuahia is not far you just travel and you will come back praising the gifts God has given you as leader. Udom Correct

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by gottliebglobal(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
@ mekanaky. The only backward person I see here is you. Iam a proud Akwaibomite and the things my people have achieved both in Nigeria and overseas doesn't make me or my people in anyway backwards. You need to crawl out of that rat infested hole you are in and welcome the 21st century. Akwa Ibom going place and doing extraordinary things since 1987. Abiak ake biak.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Mznaett: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Proud 2be an Akwa Ibomite
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by wtfCode: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
akwa ibom is developing. I'm aspiring to open a new business at uyo.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by ocelot2006(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Udom is RIGHT!!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by gottliebglobal(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
mekanaky:
Akwa ibom are well blessed with good leaders yet they dont accept it. This people dont love each other. they have ethnic differences. An Ibibio man sees oron people as his enemies. Annang people cant work with the ibibio. Akwa ibom have more than 100 internal newspapers, each of them promoting and supporting their groups and criticizing the other. Do u believe that Ibibio people condemed Akpabio who brought their state to the level they are now just because he is Annang. I use to know akwa ibom as a place where house helps and gate men are picked from. Today Akwa has 3 Universities and more than 10 polytechnics, National stadium, airport, good roads (dual lane and 4 lane), well equiped state hospital, standard park for AKTC etc, good hotels. I jealous these people. I always tell their people to travel see. "Akwa ibom, Aba and umuahia is not far you just travel and you will come back praising the gifts God has given you as leader. Udom Correct
The only thing constant in life is change. The Era of picking gate men and househelp in AKS is gone. FYI my cleaner is Mexican. That doesn't make all Mexicans cleaners. Wake up and face reality, internal and inter ethnic squabble exist every where on earth. Let call a spade a spade, Akwa Ibom is on the right path to greatness

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by kolafas1: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Aitee1:

Nigga what do you and introvert really gain in this your FTC spree

Morning till night you're online on nairaland booking space, you two need a job Ahswear...smh
didna oonline job dem get already na.....hahahahaaa,!!!!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by imohchard(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Obijulius:
When governors from the oil producing states that feed the nation are working. One lazy mallam from Borno is busy looking for free money coded as amnesty to give to his kin.

God forbid
am from akwa ibom.. But you seriously have to reconsider your statement... Since them born you list the benefit of oil that you have enjoyed.
In actual sense, its the north that actually feed poor masses like me and you..
I eat food everyday.. Food produced in the north...
Niger delta oil only feeds the rich politheafs and their children.... Thank God for the north.atleast we no dae import garri and tomatoe and meat
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Chibykeray(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
a good step in the right direction... Ikpeazu oya na... no follow TA footsteps ooo grin grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Obijulius: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Stop deceiving your self.

Oil runs Nigeria's economy. Oil feeds Nigeria.

imohchard:
am from akwa ibom.. But you seriously have to reconsider your statement... Since them born you list the benefit of oil that you have enjoyed.
Niger delta oil only feeds the rich politheafs and their children.... Thank God for the north.atleast we no dae import garri and tomatoe and meat

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
My Governor Oshowowo has continue using his yeye dey insult Ngozi iwiela instead of development,..U own me 50stokes of cain when am back in that state..
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by mildflame: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mr Caretaker governor av u asked u lawyers what happen at d TRIBUNAL 2day, U ass will be kicked out soon.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Kicks Off State Industrialisation With Auto Assembly Plant by mekanaky: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
imohchard:
one ques. The foods the northerners produce are they for free? mugu, you are compairing oil money with goat meat

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Ministers Lose Severance Package / 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President / Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.