Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs (26883 Views)

I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / Working With The Big4, Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by naijainfogalery: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
The last time i checked, for being a witness and not reporting, 7 years awaits you in the Nigerian prison cheesy

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
corruption, impunity everywhere. I have always said it... the problem with most Nigerians is that they want to go the well known, old route whichever way it is. Africans are super resistant to change and stubbornly rigid. This is one of such people i can approach to join my nairaland thread to learn how to make money online free and he'll resist and rather forge a statement of result so he can work like everyone else is doing. May God deliver so many people in this country who are heading for a future of doom and untold shame. Just imagine this bag head becoming a senator tomorrow. No wonder we easily question the educational qualifications of our leaders because they are most half baked forgers who have done nothing for themselves before climbing up
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by madgoat(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
Hello nairalanders. I've got a very
surprising scenario here. I graduated
with this old classmate of mine two
years ago. Although he came out with a
'not too good' grade, he refused doing
his clearance and just did
reconciliation, he bribed the HOD's
secretary and she forwarded his name
for youth service, With the help of a
staff at exams and records he was able
to get a forged statement of result. he
has been working in a federal university
since then.

The last time I called him he said he
would still go and do his clearance and
collect his original SOR.

My question is this, how come this guy
has been able to work for two whole
years in a federal institution with a
forged statement of result?.

See ur life. U said he is ur 'friend' and now u want to expose the guy. This is why i fear friends like you.

#LESSON IN LIFE : DON'T EVER TELL A FRIEND YOUR SECRET cool

12 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by damola1: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Gbeborun, what's your business?

Is he the one that said you should be jobless?

One should be careful not to jabo!

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
How that come be your problem? Mind your business. That's a rotten system for you,while those with good grades are jobless. That's Nigeria-the land of Bleep ups.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by huthority01(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
.Forget the guy jooor...

Lets go downstairs and make babies....
Na jelossy dey worry her.........more so for him to have got the job, it means he's gat more dan what it take and worth more than his certificate.. babe forget story u hear?

2 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by feldido(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
chocolateme:
kingsolex!! Na waooo for u... I had been observing u since 2am -4:35am, u have featured in more than 10 threads either as poster no 3,4,7,8,11,13 or 10.
What is it? Why the rush and sleepless night over FTC.. don't worry dear, I had been praying and fasting for you, u will get there OK? Its a pity that u stay by the corner, waiting for every topic that falls in grin. It is well.

He is a learner...
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by femi4: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
since then.

What is the name of the school?
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by mudiana(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
The other day,it was a doctor working with the ministry of health for over 9 yrs in abuja using his friend's documents he stole.ur friend case is just small compared to this one...everyday for the thief,one day for the owner.

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
huthority01:
Na jelossy dey worry her.........more so for him to have got the job, it means he's gat more dan what it take and worth more than his certificate.. babe forget story u hear?
dnt mind her jare...

I still dey wait fr her down stairs tho
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by toprealman: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
.Forget the guy jooor...

AND YOU TRAIN THEM WITH CUT OUT PAPER MONEY AS SEEN ON YOUR PROFILE PIC?
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Spartan1203(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mike Ross

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by ijbeauty(f): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Its none of your business.... Get busy with your life let the guy worry for his own problem....

A secret to living a long life is "minding your business" trust me... Your life span will be longer than you imagine...

#yeye undecided

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by dondo83(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
chocolateme:
kingsolex!! Na waooo for u... I had been observing u since 2am -4:35am, u have featured in more than 10 threads either as poster no 3,4,7,8,11,13 or 10.
What is it? Why the rush and sleepless night over FTC.. don't worry dear, I had been praying and fasting for you, u will get there OK? Its a pity that u stay by the corner, waiting for every topic that falls in grin. It is well.

He doesn't even know what FTC means .. yet he screams it. Nija youths ...

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by fkpboss: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
v
Gud afternoon sir, how much do you wanna sell this plot of land?

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
so what
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by poiZon: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
Hello nairalanders. I've got a very surprising scenario here. I graduated with this old classmate of mine two years ago. Although he came out with a 'not too good' grade, he refused doing his clearance and just did reconciliation, he bribed the HOD's secretary and she forwarded his name for youth service, With the help of a staff at exams and records he was able to get a forged statement of result. he has been working in a federal university since then.
The last time I called him he said he would still go and do his clearance and collect his original SOR.
My question is this, how come this guy has been able to work for two whole years in a federal institution with a forged statement of result?.
can u now agree wif us dat StEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION? This is corruption, n baba must fight this too.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by apholaryn: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
holyokoto:
the Guy na YOLOBA
koni da fun e

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by fkpboss: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
v
Gud afternoon sir, how much do you wanna sell this plot of land?
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by no2fuks(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
since then.

amebor who send you message face your own and worry less about how other ppl are surviving
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by bigass123(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
He goat from the east.. GOD PUNISH UR PAPA AND ur GREAT GRAND PAPA FOR HIN GRAVE.
Bigots like you are why Nigeria is stagnant.
F00L

holyokoto:
the Guy na YOLOBA

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Superman11(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
.Forget the guy jooor...

Cool down you dey rush oo. You go pour twins put inside oo
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by lonelydora: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
In Patrick's voice "Sofly Sofly catchee monkey". They will nab either now or later.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Slimmos(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
holyokoto:
the Guy na YOLOBA
and u claim to b a soldier. ***spits on ur head****,ndi ara
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by holyokoto(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigass123:
He goat from the east.. GOD PUNISH UR PAPA AND ur GREAT GRAND PAPA FOR HIN GRAVE.
Bigots like you are why Nigeria is stagnant.
F00L

take am easy bros
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by holyokoto(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Slimmos:
and u claim to b a soldier. ***spits on ur head****,ndi ara

TO GOD WHO MADE, IS NOT A CLAIM, AM EVEN CONSIDERING QUITING
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by 9jatatafo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
OP dey there dey wonder! Heard of a Professor of English that had F9 in his original WAEC certificate in one of the federal universities in the north. The prof lectured for years. Who does verification in Nigeria? Even PMB cannot provide his WAEC certificate. You will be surprised that some top government officials forged results.

2 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by mikron(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
The same way d fake doctor worked for 9 years in the ministry of health with a forged certificate. Nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Superman11:

Cool down you dey rush oo. You go pour twins put inside oo
dat wud be great
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by ekefre4(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
since then.

Amebo.
Mind ur own biz so dat u might live long tongue

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by bigass123(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
OK I hear
holyokoto:

take am easy bros
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by falseman(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sorry to say but people like this OP hardly progress she's spending time bothering about what's none of her business and its obvious it's out of jealousy. Get yourself busy and remember turning off someone's candle won't make yours shine brighter.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Senior Nigerian Lawyers Punished, SAN Title Removed / I Resigned From The "Land Of Slavery" In 2015, My Testimony Now / Isaac Balami: I Was Soak-away Evacuator, Painter, Mason 18 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.