Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs (26885 Views)

I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / Working With The Big4, Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Melahou(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
so what is your business...
am sure you are envious of his gradual success
while you are still there trying to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by mrbillz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
omojoshy:
Life is always a 2-way traffic, it's either pole attacks or repeals cool

The good, the bad. grin

You are cut cheating, you face the music. You are not cut, you enjoy your ill-gotten wealth. sad

Lots of Ghost workers everywhere sad

REAL and intelligent graduates on the street searching for a non existence job....

God bless Nigeria cool

SORRY BRO, IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN. ARE YOU A GRADUATE? I HAVE MY REASONS
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
lol. CAUGHT not CUT.

omojoshy:
Life is always a 2-way traffic, it's either pole attacks or repeals cool

The good, the bad. grin

You are cut cheating, you face the music. You are not cut, you enjoy your ill-gotten wealth. sad

Lots of Ghost workers everywhere sad

REAL and intelligent graduates on the street searching for a non existence job....

God bless Nigeria cool

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
Hello nairalanders. I've got a very
surprising scenario here. I graduated
with this old classmate of mine two
years ago. Although he came out with a
'not too good' grade, he refused doing
his clearance and just did
reconciliation, he bribed the HOD's
secretary and she forwarded his name
for youth service, With the help of a
staff at exams and records he was able
to get a forged statement of result. he
has been working in a federal university
since then.

The last time I called him he said he
would still go and do his clearance and
collect his original SOR.

My question is this, how come this guy
has been able to work for two whole
years in a federal institution with a
forged statement of result?.

Why not look for a way to solve your own problems. You are so annoying what's your problem. Certificate is that sheet of paper with some write ups on it. What's makes men excel is beyond that. Be smart babe

2 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
naijainfogalery:
The last time i checked, for being a witness and not reporting, 7 years awaits you in the Nigerian prison cheesy
Yeahh... In a developed country, police should already be in search of the OP, she would be traced after which 'her friend' will be exposed too.... But sadly, this is Naija cry..
someone says she knows a criminal and the case slides.. too bad..

People are even telling her to mind her business, calling her amebo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Slimmos(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
holyokoto:

TO GOD WHO MADE, IS NOT A CLAIM, AM EVEN CONSIDERING QUITING
mtcheew, pls quit and join ur Biafra soldiers.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by littlelion(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
In county of lack of lack of modern technology such is expected. Its not suprIsing at all. Cos its not new.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Andyoputa: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Which kind lie be all dis one,how e take serve as a corper.so all those guys wey de catch for camp na who de come be?
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by holyokoto(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Slimmos:
mtcheew, pls quit and join ur Biafra soldiers.

lol, U a funny, tanx
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Bsc(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Onye ashiri !!!! Who knows ur own evil? Because he told u abi?

2 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by mystical22: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
since then.

you are a bad friend...what will you gain from discussing it here??

2 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Slimmos(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
holyokoto:

lol, U a funny, tanx
pls desist from insulting Yoruba
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
corruption at its best.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Slimmos(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
holyokoto:

lol, U a funny, tanx
pls desist from insulting Yoruba
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by ManTiger(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
since then.

See stewpid Nigerian Question.
Na we you wan ask so that you can also forge a result abii?

Anyway na badu belle dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
CHM11:
OP this is Nigeria!!! As risky as it is, very few employers even do verification of documents.

Yes oo just like a friend of mine that works in a bank the bank has sent a verification to the school for the past 3 yrs yet the school never respond so whose fault

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by dollarlander: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
since then.

Leave him alone, let nemesis catch up with him naturally. If you go and open things up against him, you may put your life in danger. So keep the secret to yourself. Now that you called him and he told you his intention, he will definitely know who you are.

Don't play too holier than thou and kill yourself. My simple advice.

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by bigiyaro(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
dis one na child's play. Wat abt d fake doctor dat worked in d H/Q of fed min of health for 9 years or d guy dat was a fake policeman for 12 years?
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by crackhouse(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Amebo so now u want pursue am for work abi? That's why u carry am come online. Mind ur business, Ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by myadmissionhelp(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
A MUST READ

GET INSPIRE AND MOTIVATED TODAY WITH INTRESTING WRITE UPS LIKE

Top 6 Secretes On How To Command Respect
www.kaysetouch..com
WHAT MAKES YOU A REAL MAN OR WOMAN
www.kaysetouch..com
The Golden Grave
www.kaysetouch..com
Top Things To Take Note Of In Life
www.kaysetouch..com
THE SECRETE TO DISTINCTION IN HIGHER INSTITUTION
www.kaysetouch..com
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by whytepawn1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
chocolateme:
kingsolex!! Na waooo for u... I had been observing u since 2am -4:35am, u have featured in more than 10 threads either as poster no 3,4,7,8,11,13 or 10.
What is it? Why the rush and sleepless night over FTC.. don't worry dear, I had been praying and fasting for you, u will get there OK? Its a pity that u stay by the corner, waiting for every topic that falls in grin. It is well.
NAIRALAND MONITOR! you try. I guess you didn't sleep either, you both are in the same 'shoe '

2 Likes

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by bomasek(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
I see envy written over u, concern lies in your inability to get a good job with your supposedly good grade while your friend with a forged certificate has one.

U r a beauty anyway,a husband or job will sweep you off your feet soon.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by chigoizie7(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
since then.

I don't know why people can't stop minding other peoples biz. Wetin concern you? Go and get yourself a job.

If u are so pained, report hm to the appropriate authorities, no de carry him matter for head.

Women sef.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
No HR department in the institution to verify his results? Who are his referees? He probably bribed his way again, but for how long will he go before nemesis catches up with him?

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by chigoizie7(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
since then.

This is the reason why you ve not been prospering in life. Ur Ameboism, is the reason, get a life, and u said, he is your friend. If u swear that u ve not cheated during exams and u are being a bad belle to this guy, Thunder will fire u, stup!d owerri akwuna kwuna .
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Greycious(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Segadem:
Why is it that when it is bad or unpleasant news it will be "my friends do this my friends do that" .
I'm yet to see a nairalander post his or her ugly ordeal in this forum, those ones that did that would say I just register with a new account to cover their identity.

The question is why? why?? why

u have just spoken my mind

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
mrbillz:
SORRY BRO, IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN. ARE YOU A GRADUATE? I HAVE MY REASONS
No mind me jare, I was driving and typing....

Referring to CAUGHT abi?

All join......lolz

How ur side?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
chigoizie7:

This is the reason why you ve not been prospering in life. Ur Ameboism, is the reason, get a life, and u said, he is your friend. If u swear that u ve not cheated during exams and u are being a bad belle to this guy, Thunder will fire u, stup!d owerri akwuna kwuna .
Dude! are you the friend?

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
aflyingbird:
lol. CAUGHT not CUT.

thanks dear for your Eagle eyes.....The Erroneous typed word has been corrected...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by chigoizie7(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oyind17:

Dude! are you the friend?

Lol, No, but to think that someone who called herself your friend and whom u called your friend as well, and to even tell her such secretes, means both of you have gone a long way in being "fake" friends To do such a thing, its heart breaking, its unfair. She can kill d guy with a slight opportunity.

* I am not saying that what the guy did is gud, but that betrayal, he trusted so much in her, maybe his actions were taking toll on him,and he decides to share with someone, just look what that someone has done.

*why did she post it here? Is it that such things can't happen? because, she has seen it happening with the friend, why is she doubting if that is the reason for opening and asking this stup!d question. It is just unfair. More reason why I can't be really close friends with a gal,the only way I can be close to a gal, is because I am phucking her.other than that? No way, dey are evil.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lol, No, but to think that someone who called herself your friend and whom u called your friend as well, and to even tell her such secretes, means both of you have gone a long way in being "fake" friends To do such a thing, its heart breaking, its unfair. She can kill d guy with a slight opportunity.

* I am not saying that what the guy did is gud, but that betrayal, he trusted so much in her, maybe his actions were taking toll on him,and he decides to share with someone, just look what that someone has done.

*why did she post it here? Is it that such things can't happen? because, she has seen it happening with the friend, why is she doubting if that is the reason for opening and asking this stup!d question. It is just unfair. More reason why I can't be really close friends with a gal,the only way I can be close to a gal, is because I am phucking her.other than that? No way, dey are evil.

Pastor!!!! so you puck too,,,,not all girls are like that.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by mrbillz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
omojoshy:
No me me jare, I was driving and typing....

Referring to CAUGHT abi?

All join......lolz

How ur side?
WE COPING AND HOPING FOR THE BEST... BROS NA NAIJA ROAD U DEY O, DRIVING AND TYPING...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Senior Nigerian Lawyers Punished, SAN Title Removed / I Resigned From The "Land Of Slavery" In 2015, My Testimony Now / Isaac Balami: I Was Soak-away Evacuator, Painter, Mason 18 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.