Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs (26884 Views)

I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / Working With The Big4, Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by fathomberry: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
tspun:
I believe in giving more than 100% on the field, and I don't really worry about the result if there's great commitment on the field. That's victory for me.

Bless you!
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by moshould(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
As the system value certificate pass brain, thats how pple begin duplicate anytin juz t get d job...my sister no dull ur self oo ! Collect d money for 5years, then u resign...kpakam !!!
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
v

MPA nnamdi V for what now?

oya click here to mk money

https://www.nairaland.com/2453421/real-time-free-forex-trading#35887673
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tonitelli:

U read my mind bro..!!!lol!!
una two mind no pure at all , changeeeeee oooooo, dis is d season of change, na play I dey play ooo, but try change sha......
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

omojoshy:
thanks dear for your Eagle eyes.....The Erroneous typed word has been corrected...
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by kuchikau: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
You must live with the consequences of change...the duara born bastard is to be blamed
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by tankoy: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
spenca:
Abeg we don see Buhari certificate this one no be issue .

Here comes a form of verification for federal government workers. You are expected to appear at the verification exercise with receipts of your payments at school, your project, etc. Soon other organizations will adopt same and there will be no hiding place...
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by beyoncausme: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
please oo tell me the name of the school let me go and find my own employment......naija for life!!!!, a big and blessed country where everything and anything goes......
God bless nigeria.....
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Solowande(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
v
PapaNnamdi wetin kor bi v
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by kingsley3218(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
Hello nairalanders. I've got a very surprising scenario here. I graduated with this old classmate of mine two years ago. Although he came out with a 'not too good' grade, he refused doing his clearance and just did reconciliation, he bribed the HOD's secretary and she forwarded his name for youth service, With the help of a staff at exams and records he was able to get a forged statement of result. he has been working in a federal university since then.
The last time I called him he said he would still go and do his clearance and collect his original SOR.
My question is this, how come this guy has been able to work for two whole years in a federal institution with a forged statement of result?.
IMSU @ work!!!
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
Hello nairalanders. I've got a very
surprising scenario here. I graduated
with this old classmate of mine two
years ago. Although he came out with a
'not too good' grade, he refused doing
his clearance and just did
reconciliation, he bribed the HOD's
secretary and she forwarded his name
for youth service, With the help of a
staff at exams and records he was able
to get a forged statement of result. he
has been working in a federal university
since then.

The last time I called him he said he
would still go and do his clearance and
collect his original SOR.

My question is this, how come this guy
has been able to work for two whole
years in a federal institution with a
forged statement of result?.
Naso,una dey use una hand carry firewood which is infested with ants. Wetin concern you.
If I be dat guy,I go track u and silence you.

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by chigoizie7(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oyind17:

Pastor!!!! so you puck too,,,,not all girls are like that.

Yeah,not all gals are like that, but,how do I know who is who? So, I avoid all.

As for me phucking too? Come down to my hood and see how true is that.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Spells(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Op everything(bad) is possible , especially in Nigeria lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by akpamfet: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wetin come be ur own? U not mind ur business? undecided
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by naijainfogalery: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Its pathetic, this is the kind of country we find ourselves where corruption is now legal
MarvellousGod:
Yeahh... In a developed country, police should already be in search of the OP, she would be traced after which 'her friend' will be exposed too.... But sadly, this is Naija cry..
someone says she knows a criminal and the case slides.. too bad..

People are even telling her to mind her business, calling her amebo embarassed
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by yiwaldecanta: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
since then.

None of your business ....focus on your life

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
chigoizie7:

Yeah,not all gals are like that, but,how do I know who is who? So, I avoid all.

As for me phucking too? Come down to my hood and see how true is that.

I'm on my way
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by charlesng: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
since then.

Honestly, I really don't care about this news. All I want is to meet you in owerri. Please drop me an email on freemancharlesng@yahoo.com
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by lipstick2(f): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Y do u wanna burn his cable now.
Abeg guy or babe,whichever one u b mind ur business.
Pesin get to eat.

1 Like

Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Superman11(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=CUM4WHAT post=35887461] dat wud be great[/quote
Che nor go hammer person pikin oo
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by chigoizie7(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oyind17:

I'm on my way

I am waiting
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by sunsewa: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
l don't take panadol for another person headache, abi u wan kuba am.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Caseless: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
Hello nairalanders. I've got a very surprising scenario here. I graduated with this old classmate of mine two years ago. Although he came out with a 'not too good' grade, he refused doing his clearance and just did reconciliation, he bribed the HOD's secretary and she forwarded his name for youth service, With the help of a staff at exams and records he was able to get a forged statement of result. he has been working in a federal university since then.
The last time I called him he said he would still go and do his clearance and collect his original SOR.
My question is this, how come this guy has been able to work for two whole years in a federal institution with a forged statement of result?.
you are actually the one involved in this forgery and scam.
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by momove4real25(f): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Secret leaked. This is d reason why I pass normal route to get watsover I want to get. When I putd in for my HND as a civil servant it must be part time. Some ppl were givg me advice that I sud do full time I insisted that I don't want. Simply BKS smbdy in d future my std up agnst me bin a perm sec that I cheated d gvt while in higher institution. No secret anywhere ppl n loose mouth. Hmmm
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by refreshrate: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
so the guy does all these things and always brings you up to speed on everything?
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by controlG(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
THIS IS NIGERIA. I 'M NOT SURPRISED
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by chiwondoski: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
I dey pain u? grin grin
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by Iseloogunise: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Juliet11111:
since then.

Na wa oh
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by kenoz(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Are you surprised ?

No be naija you dey live ?
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by emperordavis: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
is better u confess early if u are the one yeye girl imagine u just seeking irrelevant attention.

why give story like my friend do this or that angryis better u confess early if u are the one yeye girl imagine u just seeking irrelevant attention.

why give story like my friend do this or that who knows if that friend of yours is not u :-/
methewwwww
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by MrDoGood(m): 2:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Juliet11111:
since then.

Are you hating on him?
Re: Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs by hustla(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2015
One Kweshun

Wazz ya own

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Senior Nigerian Lawyers Punished, SAN Title Removed / I Resigned From The "Land Of Slavery" In 2015, My Testimony Now / Isaac Balami: I Was Soak-away Evacuator, Painter, Mason 18 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.