Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. (35489 Views)

Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by realtestament(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Who told dem 2 taste all of dem boiz tongue
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by pBuhari(f): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
ok
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
osile2012:

Hope you stop editing your pics from now on. grin grin.
bad man grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Sanuzi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by africanpea: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Good make up artist at work

Please check my blog out and share your sincere opinion.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oseod is typing.........
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by ogogoromasta: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Op tell them ooo!

Infact am amazed at the number of things ladies put on their face alone just to make up or should I call it "make believe".

They would use primer, concealer, foundation, powder, bronzer, mascara, etc. Then be looking brighter than their future.

The mobile phones these days ain't helping either, with all they have on their face they take pictures and still edit it then blame guys for their misfortune.

Arrant Rubbish!! undecided

juss like dat haggard
tramp victoriabee
wit har smelly pucci lipsrsealed
na bleacchin cream
nd makeup dey save am

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Conned ko, Cornflakes ni. undecided

U berra speak for yaself. Wait u call this your solution U neva jam babes wey sabi replicate the job of the photo apps with better make up?

BRB, lemme take time out to laugh.

*Laughs Hysterically for 10mins* cheesy grin

Ok am back, where did I stop? Ehen u wan arrange blind date so you can get to see her with your korokoro eyes.

Wetin u wan access? U be access bank? undecided

Oh you think your eyes get filter wey go filter thru all the layers of make up on her face .

Best solution nah to carry along baby wipes with you on the date and force her to wipe her face with it.

Q.E.D

grin grin

this boss dey vex o grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by reachbenny(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
I am of the opinion that ladies should work much more on their attitude rather than concentrate on spoiling their faces.

real men fall in love with your character and not your facial looks.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kenoz(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:

If she no won wipe buy *water gun* or u pay a guy to accidently pour water on her face if she is naturaly pretty she go vex small bt if its d oda way round chisos she go kee d guy con dash out like *need for speed* grin

Remind me to do that to you. grin grin grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

Wetin I see here, mouth no fit talk grin

Awwww dis is touching *see as thread disorganise ur 5senses *
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Make ups make you fake

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Osile2012 as much as I wanna agree with you, I think some of those analysis up there are incorrect. Especially when it comes to presentation.

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
ireneony:
hmmm story that touches the heart

well, I'm more pretty without makeup
Pictorial evidence or_______ u know the rest wink
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Remind me to do that to you. grin grin grin

I am natural i dont do tye and dye on my face
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Conned ko, Cornflakes ni. undecided

U berra speak for yaself. Wait u call this your solution U neva jam babes wey sabi replicate the job of the photo apps with better make up?

BRB, lemme take time out to laugh.

*Laughs Hysterically for 10mins* cheesy grin

Ok am back, where did I stop? Ehen u wan arrange blind date so you can get to see her with your korokoro eyes.

Wetin u wan access? U be access bank? undecided

Oh you think your eyes get filter wey go filter thru all the layers of make up on her face .

Best solution nah to carry along baby wipes with you on the date and force her to wipe her face with it.

Q.E.D

grin grin

Niqqa you are a clown...

Sit with me PLEASE let's share a bottle of spirits...

He'll true..

2 Likes

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by feldido(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:

Awwww dis is touching *see as thread disorganise ur 5senses *

Plus 1
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:

Gbeinnnnn
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by thelastmediator: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
I pray they heed this advice of yours. It's more than make up, it is absolute masking
because you will see something entirely different when the make up is gone.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jarizod:
this boss dey vex o grin
grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kennyman2000(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
They can never hear.. Most of them are suffering from low self esteem..

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Gbeinnnnn

Na u be my makeup artist ni?
Or is u kno me before?
Is u see me before?
Is u bodad if i do apply?
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:

ROTFL @tye and dye
Pinshure or addonbive u. grin grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
Niqqa you are a clown...
Sit with me PLEASE let's share a bottle of spirits...
He'll true..
Am right here boss. grin grin
Let's get the party started. Hope we could do some weed too? grin

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by pBuhari(f): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
tell them
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
With all the threads I've been seeing lately, it looks like Nigerian men have some sort of vendetta against us undecided

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
mekaboy:
Op dont make me feel guilty. I just found myself in this exact situation not long ago. She asked me what i think about her now that i met her. I said there is no diff between her pic and reality. Even though the diff was like from earth to space.

So the rest is history...... We go know who go tire.

Lol. Now you're wiser.

But y'all are funny tho.
Don't you know when a pic is filtered? Cos I do.

E.g Its usually blurry especially when you zoom in.

Another tip, instagram has an additional photo brightener, so, when you upload your photo it is automatically brigher. Aside that most andriod's and iphone camera have photoshop.

Try taking a pic with the samsung s6 edge, you'll be like wow!

Finally don't believe 90% of the pic you see on IG.
kinglekan:

ROTFL @tye and dye

Do u av trust issues ni?
Bliv me i dont
I only keep it natural and healthy
Nt bros primer bronzer lawd i no even kno dem until today wey u talk am
Bt guys don dey apply make up so its even
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by UjSizzle(f): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
I'm here to laugh grin
Kinglekan God is watching you.

Ladies biko be ugly and proud.

2 Likes

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL @tye and dye

Do u av trust issues ni?
Bliv me i dont
I only keep it natural and healthy
Nt bros primer bronzer lawd i no even kno dem until today wey u talk am grin
Bt guys don dey apply make up so its even
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
angry
I HAVE PROMISE MYSELF NOT TO MAKE ANY COMMENT, BUT SOME OF YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVOKE ME angry
I REFUSE TO COMMENT
I REFUSE TO COMMENT

I REFUSE TO COMMENT

I REFUSE TO COMMENT

I REFUSE TO COMMENT

I REFUSE TO COMMENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.