Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. (35493 Views)

Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
I luv the way OP twist the message. Some girls just good In the game and they blame the guys who fall mugu.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by ModiKen(m): 12:21am On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Op tell them ooo!

Infact am amazed at the number of things ladies put on their face alone just to make up or should I call it "make believe".

They would use primer, concealer, foundation, powder, bronzer, mascara, etc. Then be looking brighter than their future.

The mobile phones these days ain't helping either, with all they have on their face they take pictures and still edit it then blame guys for their misfortune.

Arrant Rubbish!! undecided

Oh Lord, hw did u create this guy?!

Had a 10 mins laugh while reading ur comments on dis thread. Still laughing..... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by ugoezeik(m): 4:41am On Jul 16, 2015
tunnamania11:

Osile2012 and Kinglekan can't deny being conned grin.
They narrated the problem but didn't profer any solution as to how serious minded guys can avoid been conned like them. grin

Now, do you have that fine babe u long to call your gf? Don't ever rush like Russians.

Arrange a blind date so u could see with your two korokoro eyes, the real girl behind those filtered pictures u saved on your gallery. wink

Assess her from head to toe, if you are satisfied, proceed with your initial plan.

adult image
CAVEAT EMPTOR
lol hw wicked u r. dem no fit mk heaven?

2 Likes

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by ugoezeik(m): 4:49am On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

*yinmu* grin grin

Nor be blind date u call am. Oh u tink d babe would be like;

****TunnaWOOD Script****

Babe: *dials tunna's number* Baby should I apply mild make up for our date today or should I just use ordinary powder? smiley

Tunna: Baby u know I like it natural. Just rub your face with vaseline and use rubber band to tie your hair and we are good to go dearie. smiley

Babe: Ok darling anything to make you happy. smiley

***End of Script***

Bros oya wake up. cheesy cheesy

guy which planet u come frm? i swear u go giv basket mouth run for his money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by ugoezeik(m): 4:53am On Jul 16, 2015
mekaboy:
Op dont make me feel guilty. I just found myself in this exact situation not long ago. She asked me what i think about her now that i met her. I said there is no diff between her pic and reality. Even though the diff was like from earth to space.

So the rest is history...... We go know who go tire.
u for telam trut tru fon wen u get hom na. y u com givam high hope lik dis na. now 2 of u who is d worst sinner
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 16, 2015
ugoezeik:
lol hw wicked u r. dem no fit mk heaven?
Lolz
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

After am done handling you. wink

Berra if u wan kno ow to handle first kno ow to hold water and wind with ur hand den after dat u can handle if nat u cant handle me atall
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by totorimi: 5:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Ladies of nowadays think they can eat their cakes and yet have it. Women are designed the way they are for the special purpose of giving birth no one else can take that away from them. amen cannot function as women neither can they ever become women no matter how they try.

When women deviate from this role and start pursuing mammon money that's where the problem lies. They miss their time, they often become disrespectful and proud rather than humble. They think they are men but they are not. At the end of the day they realise time waits for no one and they become witches terrorizing men all over for their woes.

Truth is women should surrender to men as it were before so that our world can continue. Two captains can't be in a ship. Go back to what the holy books say and no your place as women. See what empowerment of women has done to the so called western world. Gay has taken over their place of what use is a woman in the house if she won't behave as a woman and do the things women should do.

The so called educated women of today should be ashamed of themselves, instead of allowing education to make them better women they allowed it to make loose their feminity to worldliness.

In Nigeria, pmb can redress this by making sure they return our schools to missionaries and girls schools be girls school. Any woman that wants to go further must marry first. They shouldn't destroy our world, that's why the serpent always tempt them from time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2015
londongal03:
typing....
Wetin u dey type since? undecided
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 7:05am On Jul 16, 2015
ireneony:
hmmm story that touches the heart

well, I'm more pretty without makeup

So e touch ur heart bah? cheesy cheesy

When u have a pix without makeup let me know. grin grin

@camouflage am seeing things ooo, can u kindly explain yaself. smiley
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2015
halfrica:

Berra if u wan kno ow to handle first kno ow to hold water and wind with ur hand den after dat u can handle if nat u cant handle me atall

*yinmu*

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2015
ModiKen:

Had a 10 mins laugh while reading ur comments on dis thread. Still laughing..... grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2015
ugoezeik:
guy which planet u come frm? i swear u go giv basket mouth run for his money

I don die see over hyping!!

grin cheesy cheesy

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by subbieD(f): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Becos I don leak ur secret abi? undecided

Witch yeye secret Everybody no fit be like you na tongue
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by whisperj: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2015
This is why I can't take interest in any girl I haven't seen with my two korokoro eyes. Social media pics can't cut it for me. You'd hardly see any girl that doesn't look "good" in her social media pics. She for done take like 43 pics at different angles before she go select one wey she go upload. Lol.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2015
subbieD:

Witch yeye secret Everybody no fit be like you na tongue
I be woman? Olodo ni eeeee. undecided
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by subbieD(f): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

I be woman? Olodo ni eeeee. undecided

U fit dey do your own in a guylish way tongue cheesy
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2015
subbieD:

U fit dey do your own in a guylish way tongue cheesy
Tufiakwa!!
When I nor be gay. angry

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Awon Ti Befunky
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Tufiakwa!!

When I nor be gay. angry

Tz not only females that makeup ooh even guys sef

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Tz not only females that makeup ooh even guys sef

If he isn't a celebrity, an OAP or getting ready for a music video shot then he is definitely GAYYYY. undecided
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

If he isn't a celebrity, an OAP or getting ready for a music video shot then he is definitely GAYYYY. undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Rubyventures: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Op tell them ooo!

Infact am amazed at the number of things ladies put on their face alone just to make up or should I call it "make believe".

They would use primer, concealer, foundation, powder, bronzer, mascara, etc. Then be looking brighter than their future.

The mobile phones these days ain't helping either, with all they have on their face they take pictures and still edit it then blame guys for their misfortune.

Arrant Rubbish!! undecided

You know a lot about make up. kiss

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by osile2012: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2015
una no go kill me with laf ?
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nickymezor(f): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wat a funni thread....I hope those guilty learn sha smiley
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by udomma1005(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gospel Truth.........

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by udomma1005(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
ModiKen:

Chisos,brighter than their future almost ribbed my ribs!

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by osile2012: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nickymezor:
Wat a funni thread....I hope those guilty learn sha smiley

How do we know you are not ?
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nickymezor(f): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2015
osile2012:

How do we know you are not ?
Well am nt,datz a fact okay...
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by osile2012: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.