Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. (35491 Views)

Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Do All Guys Have A Side Chic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
halfrica:
Sango handle you too
After am done handling you. wink
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by davidas101(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nice one...
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by subbieD(f): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=kinglekan post=35880273]
Op tell them ooo!

Infact am amazed at the number of things ladies put on their face alone just to make up or should I call it "make believe".

They would use primer, concealer, foundation, powder, bronzer, mascara, etc. Then be looking brighter than their future.

The mobile phones these days ain't helping either, with all they have on their face they take pictures and still edit it then blame guys for their misfortune.

Arrant Rubbish!! undecided

[/quote
I know sey na here we go find u..... Shior undecided
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz serious ish, grin....that dude called _kinglekan tho

What did I do nahh? cheesy

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by driand(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
typing....
twelve hours gone and you still typing, are you rewriting the Nigerian constitution?

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by 9jatatafo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Girls with Fake hair, fake eye lens, fake bum, fake face, fake photos, fake breasts, fake age, fake names. Shuoooo na una waka come?
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lolz been reading your comments, lolz u actually good @this,try
kinglekan:

What did I do nahh? cheesy

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol none....tz u nau tongue
Oh really? grin
I don't mind oooo wink
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
subbieD:
Becos I don leak ur secret abi? undecided
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Ladycloud(f): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
try it with me.... u won't regret it... lol
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz been reading your comments, lolz u actually good @this,try
grin grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by bluebay2(f): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

grin grin grin

I got inquisitive. Couldn't bring myself to believe that all that goes to making ladies faces spotless (acne, scars, tribal marks concealed) was done by some sorta magical powder.

I mean the time it takes you guys to make up can literarily cook a full pot of beans. Nne make una dey fear God oooo.

cheesy smiley smiley

Hahaahahahaha@cook a poy of beans
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
dem gals sha
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Oh really? grin

I don't mind oooo wink

grin

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by stephenqueen: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Op tell them ooo!

Infact am amazed at the number of things ladies put on their face alone just to make up or should I call it "make believe".

They would use primer, concealer, foundation, powder, bronzer, mascara, etc. Then be looking brighter than their future.

The mobile phones these days ain't helping either, with all they have on their face they take pictures and still edit it then blame guys for their misfortune.

Arrant Rubbish!! undecided

Ma nigga grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by BraniacX(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
osile2012:
Most times ladies say all guys are they same (Meaning they are players and cheat). However, this could be as a result of makeup and alterations to pics.

These days most people meet via social networks(BMM, facebook, instagram, twitter etc),So alot of girls now over-package their pics before they post them online. Thanks to all the photo editing apps on smart phones these days, They can change the skin colour, remove all spots, stretch marks etc.

Now a guy sees your pics and contacts you either via Facebook, Instagram etc. You start to chat, from there you give number. You start talking on the phone. He invests alot of time and energy on the person he saw on the social network.

Then you are becoming attracted to him, You emotions might even get involved. You finally meet, he discovers you look different from the pics . Most guys wont tell you, they just play along. But from that moment, they know nothing serious will ever come out of this. You are still carried away in love and excitment, while the guy knows its just going to be about sex.

You sleep with him, and you fall more for him. You even take of more of you make up now. Now you are looking forward for something serious to come out of it, while the guy knows its just sex.

You think your his gf now, while he is looking for another and just keeps you for the sex. This can last for years and it will still end nowhere. By the time you discover he is not serious, instead of you to learn your lesson, you go back and edit your pics the more to make him jealous. In the process, another guy will see the new pics and come for you.

Now, you will say the other guy is a player, but you are the player. You play guys with fake enhanced pics online.

So i urge you girls, Try as much as possible to put your true and natural pics on your social network pages, so that anyone who is saying hi to you knows who they are coming for. I hope this saves a girl some heart break.

WORD!!! cool
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lolz see your teeth, you doing a good job sha, weldonecheesy
kinglekan:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by solodox(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
izaray:
Hmm, i pray we realize all this one day, and learn 4rm our mistakes!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
stephenqueen:
Ma nigga grin grin
Padi mii I see u jare. grin grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Not exactly dear, I just got inquisitive. Needed to know how you babes perform the magic on your face and I was pretty amazed at my findings.

Now I perfectly understand how you can put on make up and remain the same all through the day without your face becoming naturally oily from exposure to the sun.

Una dey try shaa. smiley

I will need dt recipe/method to remain d same, cos my make up don't last all day long,courtesy of my oily face. lol,So I don't see me deceiving guys with layers of mke up so do other ladies.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz see your teeth, you doing a good job sha, weldonecheesy

Oh really? Thanks sweerie. wink

Just having fun. grin grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by HizMissy(f): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Conned ko, Cornflakes ni. undecided

U berra speak for yaself. Wait u call this your solution U neva jam babes wey sabi replicate the job of the photo apps with better make up?

BRB, lemme take time out to laugh.

*Laughs Hysterically for 10mins* cheesy grin

Ok am back, where did I stop? Ehen u wan arrange blind date so you can get to see her with your korokoro eyes.

Wetin u wan access? U be access bank? undecided

Oh you think your eyes get filter wey go filter thru all the layers of make up on her face .

Best solution nah to carry along baby wipes with you on the date and force her to wipe her face with it.

Q.E.D

grin grin

Bestest solution: take her swimming on the first date. grin

1 Like

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
hurpeyeahme:

I will need dt recipe/method to remain d same, cos my make up don't last all day long,courtesy of my oily face. lol,So I don't see me deceiving guys with layers of mke up so do other ladies.

U still a newbie at it then. Well that's good, you don't get to deceive anybody with your make up. grin

Just keep using your normal powder and when your face gets oily use your handkerchief . grin grin grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
HizMissy:

Bestest solution: take her swimming on the first date. grin
Was that how you were bursted by the last guy you tried to deceive? grin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Aii,that's OK
kinglekan:

Oh really? Thanks sweerie. wink

Just having fun. grin grin

Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by HizMissy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Was that how you were bursted by the last guy you tried to deceive? grin

I'm too smart for that. My usual response is 'I can't swim'.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mehhhhhhhhh BiigTInzs cool
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by babanenesure: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
in fact. elomi ma da bi elegun ninu won.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
ireneony:
hmmm story that touches the heart
well, I'm more pretty without makeup
mama stop Talking eroogrin
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by kinglekan: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
HizMissy:

I'm too smart for that. My usual response is 'I can't swim'.
*yinmu*
Na to push u inside the pool nah.
Re: All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
All men are the same.Does she mean their joysticks tastes the same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.