Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. (1804 Views)

God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) / Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Through the Word of God, Inspiration is very very ultimate!
This forum is hereby created to bring Hope to Souls that are Hopeless and to bring Life to Souls that are Lifeless via the Word of God that comprises of Healing and Deliverance. Hebrew 4:12
The King of Kings is coming soonest!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2015
"THE DAY JESUS' FRIEND DIED"

John 11:1-6
1. Now a certain man was sick, Lazarus of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.
2. It was that Mary who anointed the Lord with fragrant oil and wiped
His feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.
3. Therefore the sisters sent to Him, saying, “Lord, behold, he whom
You love is sick.”
4. When Jesus heard that, He said, “This sickness is not unto death,
but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified through it.”
5. Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus.
6. So, when He heard that he was sick, He stayed two more days in the place where He was.

For many years I never stopped wondering about the Eleventh Chapter of John and the above passage in particular. I never stopped thinking why Lazarus who was so much loved by Jesus Christ would suffer such confusion and eventually die of his infirmity. I never stopped wondering why Mary who had lavished a costly ointment on anointing Jesus's head would suffer such disappointment. She had desperately sent for Jesus to rush down and heal His dying friend, her brother, and Jesus stayed two more days where He was, without hastily leaving and rushing down. The Bible described Lazarus as the brother of Mary, who bought that costly alabaster oil and broke it to anointing Jesus with it. She so much reverenced Jesus that she bowed at his feet and wiped His feet with her hair. Mary had invested so much on Jesus. Her sister, Martha was the lady who was so hospitable to Jesus, running around to prepare food for Him, while Mary sat at her feet listening to His precious word. Jesus was so happy and comfortable branching off to their house to eat. He loved Mary, Martha and Lazarus, their brother. They are one of those close friends of Jesus Christ.

Now, the only brother of Mary and Martha was terribly sick and was dying. What did you expect? Their very good friend, Jesus, was the Great Healer. He raised the dead and healed the blind. They were friends to the Jesus of Nazareth, so they would receive His help fast, in case of any immergency. So they thought.
But they got the shocking of their lives when they sent for Jesus to come quickly and heal their dying brother, His friend, and instead of rising up and rushing down, the Bible says, He stayed two more days where He was. In fact, He even said to His disciples that they should go somewhere else (Judea) for evangelism. Does this thing make any sense to you? When you think you love Jesus so much, when you think you have done so much for Him and His Kingdom; and when you think you have invested in the matter of the kingdom so much that, if you call The Lord once, He would answer twice, but when you run into a serious problem or when you are in the tight corner of life, you call upon Him urgent, but He seems to have travelled on a more important errand.

Jesus loved Lazarus so much, that when he was sick, Jesus, his friend was not there. When he was dying of the sickness, and Jesus was sent for, He deemed it fit to continue what He was doing for two more days. He did not count the healing of his friend so urgent.

Does this also make any sense to you? Despite your love for Him, and your deep sacrifice for His Kingdom; despite your prayer life and worshipful attitude to Him, has it ever happened to you that the healing you counted so urgent was not urgently responded to by Jesus? It baffled me until I saw the reasons why. It baffled me, that Jesus did not show up when Lazarus was sick. He did not show up when his friend was dying. He did not show up when he just died, and his dead body was just warm and fresh. He waited till His friend died and then, announced to his disciples: "Lazarus is dead". Even then, by the time He and disciples got to Bethany, where the man died, the man had been dead for four days. He was already buried and decompossing. Jesus came too late, you would think. They sent for Him. He came. But not at the time they wanted Him to show up. He still eventually came at His own time and still performed the miracle. However, it was a higher miracle He performed.

I wondered for long why Jesus would play with the life of His friend and relaxed when he was expected to rush down and heal him. I wondered for long until I got the answer.
He did not prevent Lazarus from getting sick, no one would see the glory of God in that. He did not heal him of his sickness. In the time of Jesus, healing the sick was becoming a cheap miracle. I think he did not want that for His close friend. Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Great Healer, would have thought of how best to compensate His friend Lazarus; He would have thought of greatest wonder, one-of-a-kind, first of its kind, that he could give to His friend. He would have thought of the type of honor Mary, Martha and Lazarus, who loved Him deserved. So, when the devil thought to afflict Lazarus with sickness and throw his sisters and their house into sorrow, Jesus was watching from afar.
So, He waited for him to fall sick. He refused to respond to their call, because healing him would not bring much glory. When he was dying on his sick bed, Jesus announced to His disciples not to panic:

When Jesus heard that, He said, “This sickness is not unto death,
but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified through it.”
(John 11:4)

He told them, the sickness of Lazarus was not unto death, but that God might be glorified through it. Whao! I never knew, there is a type of sickness, afflictions, infirmity that were meant for God to be glorified. I never knew until I understood the story of Lazarus, the friend of Jesus.

If Jesus had showed up at the time Lazarus had just died and his dead body was warm, He would have raised him up immediately. But that miracle was no longer special at the time of Jesus. He had done it severally to many people including the only daughter of Jairus (Luke 8:41-56). But he wanted something special for His friend. And He wanted some wonders to happen in the house of Mary and Martha. So He waited till the body was buried and decomposing before showing up.

John 11:35-37
35. Jesus wept.
36. Then the Jews said, “See how He loved him!”
37. And some of them said, “Could not this Man, who opened the eyes of the blind, also have kept this man from dying?”

Even the Jews questioned in their heart. They wondered why Jesus who loved Lazarus so much could not prevent him from dying. I think Jesus wept, when He imagined the pain, the embarrassment and disappointment Lazarus and his family would have passed through, while they were waiting and expecting Him to come and help them. Does that make any sense to you? That He felt your midnight cry? Your embarrassment for trusting Him? Your shame for waiting on Him to response to your tears and heart pain. He felt it too. But He has His own timing for answering every prayers. And whenever He desires to perform some special wonders in the lives of those He specially loves, He takes His time.

Show Time!!!. Miracle Time!!! He is the Resurrection and the Life. Lazarus has died for four days. The longest days for any dead body Jesus raised up in His earthly ministry. He wanted to give that Golden Medal to His friend. He wanted His friend's name to enter the Miracles Book of Records. He reserved that honor for His friend. He called him out of the grave. Lazarus came out! No more stinking! Full of glories. Ha-a-a-a-a! The first miracle of its kind. He made Lazarus broke the record of the dead persons He had raised who stayed dead the longest. He gave the Gold Medal to His friend. That singular miracle went viral. It led to the conversion of several Jews who were hard-hearted. It raked souls into the Kingdom. God was glorified.

9. Now a great many of the Jews knew that He was there; and they came, not for Jesus’ sake only, but that they might also see Lazarus, whom He had raised from the dead.

Bethany suddenly became popular, and Lazarus became point of description of Bethany. Lazarus became highly famous. He sat at the high table with Jesus. Bethany became a sudden tourist place and their house became number one in the town of Bethany. Many people were traveling down to Bethany and to see, not only Jesus, but Lazarus upon whom The Lord performed the miracles. He became a symbol of the miraculous power of Jesus. no one gathered like that in Jairus house. Lazarus' miracle was a Golden one. Specially reserved for him by Jesus Christ. But with a higher price of enduring shame, disgrace, embarrassment and disappointment while waiting for Jesus to answer their prayers. An unimportant personality suddenly became a celebrity. Famous, enviable and much sought out for, in the whole environment. Jesus paid them back for all their love for Him. Many of us pray for Breakthrough, but we never wanted to wait for God to be glorified in our lives. Even when, Lazarus was dead for four days, Mary and Martha were still believing that Jesus could raise him.

Have you ever understood the full meaning of this song, when you sing it:
In my life Lord...Be Glorified! Be glorified!
In my life Lord...Be glorified...today!

Can you wait for The Lord to be glorified in your life. When you feel, you love Jesus with all your life and heart, but you feel He has unduly delayed answers to your prayers, wait and check if He is not waiting to do something new in your life.

May the Lord bless your day!

Yours'
Sonofdavid91

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Aiholi(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Thank u and God bless

1 Like

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by philiancoop(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Amen

1 Like

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Good morning Children of the Most High God!
May the Almighty God bless each and every one of us!
I'm sorry that i couldn't update message yesterday because i was in a program throughout yesterday.
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Nairalander's.... Your message's will be highly welcome in this thread
It is the work of our father in heaven
There are Souls of Sons & Daughters of God that needed to be saved via the Word of God!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Aiholi:
Thank u and God bless
@Aiholi............ Being the first to locate and comment on this thread, God the creator of heaven and earth will locate you for a turnaround, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:22am On Jul 17, 2015
philiancoop:
Amen

@Philiancoop.......... you are highly blessed as you are part of this wonderful thread!
God bless you!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Uplifting Things To Do Today....

* Thou hath worthy my redeemer that was slain to redeem my soul

* God of Elijah is the power.

* God of Elijah is the way

* God of Elijah spirit is the engine we need to carry inside of us to fulfill destiny

* Smile at a stranger

* Drop a coin where a child can find it

* Learn something new and teach it to someone

* Tell someone you love them

* Hug someone

* Forgive someone who has wronged you

* Try saying “I’m sorry” when you ought to

* Tell a child how great they are

* Sing a song about Jesus to yourself

* Keep a promise

* Call someone just to say hello

* Try listening more than talking

* Stand up for what you believe in

* Thank God for His beautiful Creation

* Encourage someone who is feeling down

* Cherish today as if it were your last one

* Tell someone about Jesus.

Meditation: Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. – Hebrews 10:35

You will succeed in Jesus Name!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2015
LECTURE: COME BACK HOME!!!
MEMORY VERSE: Luke 13:27: ''But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity''.
TEXT: Luke 15:11-24; Mark 8:36

INTRODUCTION: For quite a while, Jesus is Lord has been a sermon to both male and female, all and sundry, all nooks and crannies. Yet some are still under the captivity of captives, salvation has not yet get to them, though the missionaries, evangelists are all over in other to lure them to Christ but procrastination, stoned-hearten spirit of theirs could not loose grip from them.
Also, some said they've given their life's to Christ but today, they are lost to the world system[backslide/perdition] manipulation because this[world system] is the best medium the devil is using to ease his anger as it is written in Rev. 12:11; ''Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for
the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time''. This has been the conflict between the power of darkness and the kingdom of light of our Lord Jesus Christ. But our God is a man of war. He has never lost any battle.

SOME FACTS ABOUT 'COME BACK HOME'.
* It is certain that it is not your wish to do what you are doing now, but you must decide today. Romans 7:15-25

15 'For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 'If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 'Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 'For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to
perform that which is good I find not.
19 'For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 'Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 'I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 'For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 'But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the
law of sin which is in my members.
24 'O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 'I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the
flesh the law of sin.

Beloved, in the above scriptures, it shows that Apostle Paul could not help himself. Therefore, strive for a change, Don't give up.

* The love of money, in-search of fame, power, position, wealth has make some to lost. 1 Timothy 6:10.
* Know that the types of friend you keep can make you vulnerable to sin. Romans 6:23

CONCLUSION: Brethren, the Lord is calling unto you to come back, He is able to make you stand, tell him to help you hold on to His cross. He want you to turn back to him. Life is funny but we cannot understand. We live today, tomorrow we die. What is the meaning of life? How many's have gone? We have nothing to do! Tomorrow may be your turn to go! What is the meaning of life? Psalms 6:5
This might be the last chance, accept Jesus today so as to fulfill your destiny and behold His Al-mightiness. Psalms 27:4 because tomorrow may be too late for you...

COME BACK HOME! COME BACK HOME!! COME BACK HOME!!!
Have a Nice day!!!

Yours,
SonofDavid91.
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2015
By His grace, Sensational Prayer Points will be posted here every Saturday morning and as you pray them, you will know that God is not Wicked.
1 Thess. 5:17 ''Pray without ceasing''.
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Happy weekend dear nairalander's!

By His Grace, the weekly prayer points edition begins today........ Hallelujah!

There are some Important Tips to know before and after taking the prayer points. The prayers are weekly based{Saturday-Friday} and my belief is that God is going to give us speed in every area of our life as we take these prayers with holy anger and by applying our faith.

* Understand that nobody can pray better for you more than you will do to yourself.
* Know that nobody can pray for you here, but can only pray with, i.e, no prayer warrior's in this thread.
* Touch the God of Elijah with your prayer cry to open your closed heaven by fire by force. Lift up your right hand to the heavenlies when doing this.

Always stay connected........

Yours,
SonofDavid91
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2015
FACTS BEFORE TAKING THE PRAYERS FOR A SPEEDY ANSWER.

* Go down on your knees and worship God in spirit and in truth because you are set to make your request know to your heavenly father, i.e, humble yourself in His presence. John 4:24, Psalms 16:11.

* Rise up and dance away your sorrow in His presence, i.e, give praises to Him. Psalms 9:1-3.

* After the praise, Go down on your knees and confess your sins before God, i.e, "God my creator, forgive every sins that will stand against my prayer this hour be it sins of iniquities of my fathers & mothers, sins of iniquities committed by me the ones i know and the ones i don't know, in the name of Jesus. Confess every other sin because the Bible said; the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto the Lord.

* Open your mouth and seek for His mercy. Mark 10:46-52.

***Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Job 20:15
1. Holy Ghost fire cut open the womb of the serpent and release my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

2. My breakthrough in the caldron of witchcraft, come out by fire and begin to manifest, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every territorial witchcraft holding on to my breakthrough, release them and catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. Any power circulating my name for evil, you are a liar, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

5. Any power that has swallowed my breakthrough, release it and perish, in the name of Jesus.

6. My breakthrough in the belly of witchcraft, jump out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7. My breakthrough, appear by fire, in the name of Jesus.

THINGS TO DO AFTER THE PRAYERS....
* Go down on your knees and thank God for answered prayers.
* Then cover your prayers and yourself with the blood of Jesus.
* Share the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
* 3 resounding hallelujah to the Lord.

N.B: FAQ's [frequently answered question's] is not prohibited! God is not wicked!!!
.........................You are blessed in Jesus name. Amen
.........................Yours,
.........................SonofDavid91.
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2015
...............Conversation With God!!!

A 91-year-old woman died after living a very long dignified life. When she met God, she asked Him something that had really bothered her for a very long time. “If Man was created in God’s image, and if all men are created equal, why do people treat each other so badly?”

God replied that each person who enters our life has a unique lesson to teach us. It is only through these lessons that we learn about life, people and our relationships with God. This confused the woman, so God began to explain:

“When someone lies to you, it teaches you that things are not always what they seem. The truth is often far beneath the surface. Look beyond the masks people wear if you want to know what is in their hearts. Remove your own masks to let people know who you really are.

When someone steals from you, it teaches you that nothing is forever. Always appreciate what you have. You never know when you might lose it. Never take your friends or family for granted, because today and sometimes only this very moment is the only guarantee you may have.

When someone inflicts injury upon you, it teaches you that the human state is a very fragile one. Protect and take care of your body as best as you can, it is the one thing that you are sure to have forever.

When someone mocks you, it teaches you that no two people are alike. When you encounter people who are different from you, do not judge them by how they look or act, instead base it on the contents of what is in their hearts.

When someone breaks your heart, it teaches you that loving someone does not always mean that the person will love you back. But don’t turn your back on love, because when you find the right person, the joy that one person brings you will make up for all of your past hurts. Times a thousand fold.

When someone holds a grudge against you, it teaches you that everyone makes mistakes. When you are wronged, the most virtuous thing you can do is forgive the offender without pretence. Forgiving those who have hurt us is often the most difficult and painful of life’s experiences, but it is also the most courageous thing a person can do.

When a loved one is unfaithful to you, it teaches you that resisting temptation is Man’s greatest challenge. Be vigilant in your resistance against all temptations. By doing so, you will be rewarded with an enduring sense of satisfaction far greater than the temporary pleasure by which you were tempted.

When someone cheats you, it teaches you that greed is the root of all evil. Aspire to make your dreams come true, no matter how lofty they may be. Do not feel guilty about your success, but never let an obsession with achieving your goals lead you to engage in malevolent activities.

When someone ridicules you, it teaches you that nobody is perfect. Accept people for their merits and be tolerant of their flaws. Do not ever reject someone for imperfections over which they have no control.”

Upon hearing the Lord’s wisdom, the old woman became concerned that there are no lessons to be learned from man’s good deeds. God replied that Man’s capacity to love is the greatest gift He has. At the root of kindness and love, and each act of love also teaches us a lesson. The woman’s curiosity deepened. God, once again began to explain:

“When someone loves us, it teaches us love, kindness, charity, honesty, humility, forgiveness, acceptance, and all of these can counteract all the evil in the world. For every good deed, there is one evil deed. Man alone has the power to control the balance between good and evil, but because the lessons of love are not taught often enough, the power is too often abused.

When you enter someone’s life, whether by plan, chance or coincidence, consider what your lesson will be. Will you teach love or a harsh lesson of reality? When you die, will your life have resulted in more loving or more hurting? More comfort or more pain? More joy or more sadness? Each one of us has the power over the balance of the love in the world. Use it wisely!”

Don’t miss an opportunity to nudge the world’s scale in the right direction!

Meditation: to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places. – Ephesians 3:10

Yours,
SonofDavid91.
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
"He who has a battle to fight never knew because you are fooled by a demon of ignorance".
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
........FROM GOD!
To: All those who believe in me
Date: Today and Everyday
Subject: Life’s problems

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help. If the devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFJTD (something for Jesus to do) box. It will be addressed in MY TIME, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or remove it.

Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem. If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.

Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.

As with all good things, pass it on.

Meditation: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. – Proverbs 3:5-6

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
.........MY CHILD DO NOT WORRY ANYMORE!!!!

Worry is the first thing that greets you in the morning. It’s not God’s will for you to stumble in fear and doubt throughout your whole day. He knows the number of hairs on your head and will take care of you and your concerns…only believe.

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 “For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ”

Happy New Week....

We shall succeed in Jesus name!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
READ AND GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER:

A widow mom leaves her house and goes to fetch water,
leaving her only child asleep. On her return, she
found a large crowd around her burning house.
On the inside, her son is about to die in the fire.
Throwing her bowl of water on the floor, and
crying, she wants to get into the burning house
to look for her son. Everyone keeps saying,
"You're going to die too, fire is very great."
Escaping from their hands, she enters the fire and
wrapped her son in a blanket. The child, tight
against her breast, is not touched by the fire.
Mummy comes out severely burnt and is only
narrowly saved; thanks to the care of the
hospital, but she lives with scars and
unrecognizable. Many years passed. The child,
under the guidance of his mother, completed his
studies and was appointed minister. He organized
a party at his villa on his appointment, and
invited all the dignitaries of the city and his
friends. While they were in full party, noises were
heard at the door of the entrance to the villa.
The son was forced to go and resolve the
situation. He found that the security officers were
preventing his mother from joining the party. He
had not invited her but she also wanted to join
the party. Faced with this situation in front of his
guests, he said tenderly to his mother: "Please,
Mom, I would be ashamed to have you appear
before my friends. We can discuss later. " And in
secret, he ordered the security services to throw
out his mother because of her scars ... What
inspires you in this story? This woman
represents Jesus Christ who sacrificed himself
for you and I. Today, what place do you give him
in your life? It is He who has received the scars
because of you and me and was wounded for our sakes. Forget not that He was rich, but became poor for our sakes. 2Cor. 8:9. I beseech you, ashamed not and preach the Gospel of peace through our Lord Jesus Christ to all and sundry. of
Him, keep not silent to save others who are in pains by telling them what the mighty power of God can do in their life's and family. If you are not ashamed of the scars ofJesus Christ, if you have received Him as your
Lord and Savior in your heart,broadcast and evangelise His loving kindness and tender mercies to others, i.e., do not be selfish. Jesus Christ tells
us in Mark 8, 38: "... For whoever is ashamed of
Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful
generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed
of him when He comes in the glory of His Father
with the Holy angels. " You still have time
to tell people that Jesus loves them.Shout (LORD HAVE MERCY)...
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2015
Beloved, thank God it's Friday.....

DAY: 24TH JULY 2015
GOMERM DAILY PULPIT
TOPIC: YOU ARE MARKED ALREADY
TEXT: JONAH 1:10
You better stop running and hiding; people already know you, period. You can no longer dance perfectly like the unbelievers. Don’t you notice how you miss your steps when you want to dance like them? If you take a drink with even 5% alcohol now you will be staggering everywhere. You cannot drink like them, they will know you by the way you sip the drink. If you want to speak their language they will identify you, you are not as perfect as they are in the pronouncement. Your conscience is still alive so you will not be able to overtly worldly and conspicuously unbelieving in your attitudes and mode of doing things. You are already marked! You have been thought the way of the Lord so trying to do things like the people of the world makes you a mismatch and an unfit. Why don’t you be who God has made you to be?
Even if Jonah wanted to hide, he could not, the people already identified him. Before he told them the fullness of his story the people already knew he ran from the presence of God. Beloved, come all out, it is of no use to hide, open up so that God will be your God indeed.
Is there any problem that is confusing people about your identity? I curse such in Jesus’ name. Any sickness or disease that is making you to be lesser than a child of God is cursed to die now from its root. Sometimes people cannot recognize us as Christians because we suffer the same thing unbelievers are suffering, such problems and oppressions ridicule our identities. As God lives such problems in your life shall not last the whole of today in Jesus’ name. Say a loud AMEN.

MEMORY VERSE:
“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven.” Matthew 5:16.

PRAYER FOCUS:
1 Every satanic identity upon my life putting me into shame before the people disappear by the blood of Jesus.
2 Oh Lord my God, let your glory and beauty be seen in my life as a son/daughter of God in the name of Jesus.
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2015
...Dated this day: 27th July, 2015.

To be prayed from Monday-Sunday!

* Go down on your knees and worship God in spirit and in truth because you are set to make your request know to your heavenly father, i.e, humble yourself in His presence. John 4:24, Psalms 16:11.

* Rise up and dance away your sorrow in His presence, i.e, give praises to Him. Psalms 9:1-3.

* After the praise, Go down on your knees and confess your sins before God, i.e, "God my creator, forgive every sins that will stand against my prayer this hour be it sins of iniquities of my fathers & mothers, sins of iniquities committed by me the ones i know and the ones i don't know, in the name of Jesus. Confess every other sin because the Bible said; the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto the Lord.

***Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Matthew 7:7

1. Any power delaying my blessings, receive the judgment of God, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every embargo placed on my progress, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every chain assigned against my breakthrough, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. O God, arise and give me a turnaround breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

5. O God, arise and push me to my next level, in the name of Jesus.

6. Blood of Jesus announce my promotion, in the name of Jesus.

7. I shall eat the fruit of my labour, in the name of Jesus.

N.B: FAQ's [frequently answered question's] is not prohibited! God is not wicked!!!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2015
...Dated this day: 27th July, 2015.

***Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Matthew 7:7

1. Any power delaying my blessings, receive the judgment of God, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every embargo placed on my progress, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every chain assigned against my breakthrough, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. O God, arise and give me a turnaround breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

5. O God, arise and push me to my next level, in the name of Jesus.

6. Blood of Jesus announce my promotion, in the name of Jesus.

7. I shall eat the fruit of my labour, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2015
THE CROSS IN MY POCKET
Author Unknown

I carry a cross in my pocket,
A simple reminder to me
That I am a Christian,
No matter where I may be.

This little cross isn’t magic,
Nor is it a good luck charm.
It isn’t meant to protect me
From every physical harm.

It’s not for identification
For all the world to see.
It’s simply an understanding
Between my Savior and me.

It reminds me too, to be thankful
For my blessings every day,
And to strive to serve Him better
In all that I do or say.

When I put my hand in my pocket
To bring out a coin or a key,
The cross is there to remind me
Of the price He paid for me.

It’s also a daily reminder
Of the peace and comfort I share
With all who know my Master
And give themselves to His care.

So, I carry a cross in my pocket
Reminding none but me
That Jesus Christ is Lord of my life,
If only I’ll let Him be.

Meditation: Therefore you shall lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. – Deuteronomy 11:18

We will succeed in Jesus Name!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2015
*Following*.
Mine is saved to serve. I forever remain #team SSS.
Jesus says whosoever serves me (evangelises and brings souls to the kingdom) such a person will my Father honour for where i am, there shall my servants be
acts 26 vs 17 - Delivering You, i now send you to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light and from the power of satan to God, that they might receive forgiveness of sins and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Me (the Lord Jesus Christ).
As we are delivered from sin and satan and darkness as we obtain salvation then our purpose is to also show others the way of Light and to Populate Heaven and depopulate Hell. God giving us grace. Amen
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
*Following*.
Mine is saved to serve. I forever remain #team SSS.
Jesus says whosoever serves me (evangelises and brings souls to the kingdom) such a person will my Father honour for where i am, there shall my servants be
acts 26 vs 17 - Delivering You, i now send you to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light and from the power of satan to God, that they might receive forgiveness of sins and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Me (the Lord Jesus Christ).
As we are delivered from sin and satan and darkness as we obtain salvation then our purpose is to also show others the way of Light and to Populate Heaven and depopulate Hell. God giving us grace. Amen

@prophetUdeme......... Sir, i welcome you to this thread and the God of Elijah shall locate you for heavenly touch, not as i will but as He willeth!!!!

Christ paid that price on the redemption hills over 2000 years ago, it was not a coincidence but divine arrangement. When Jesus light up our life's by giving us "Free but Costly Salvation", we are likewise bound to spread the light to everyone that darkness is still comprehending their soul's.

Above all, Exodus 23:25 ["And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness
away from the midst of thee"] automatically guarantee anyone the blessings of God when he/she serve Him in spirit and in truth. John 4:24 {"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth"}.

TAKE NOTE: God can never use you and useless you, He uses His people and make them useful to themselves, their family, the world, and to their generation. It is only the devil that uses people and render them useless!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!!!!!!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Throwing Darts

Author Unknown

A young lady, named Sally, relates an experience she had in a seminary class, given by her teacher, Dr. Smith. She says Dr. Smith was known for his elaborate object lessons.

One particular day, Sally walked into the seminary and knew they were in for a fun day. On the wall was a big target and on a nearby table were many darts. Dr. Smith told the students to draw a picture of someone that they disliked or someone who had made them angry, and he would allow them to throw darts at the person’s picture.

Sally’s girlfriend drew a picture of a girl who had stolen her boyfriend. Another friend drew a picture of his little brother. Sally drew a picture of a former friend, putting a great deal of detail into her drawing, even drawing pimples on the face. Sally was pleased at the overall effect she had achieved.

The class lined up and began throwing darts, with much laughter and hilarity. Some of the students threw their darts with such force that their targets were ripping apart. Sally looked forward to her turn, and was filled with disappointment when Dr. Smith, because of time limits, asked the students to return to their seats.

As Sally sat thinking about how angry she was because she didn’t have a chance to throw any darts at her target, Dr. Smith began removing the target from the wall.

Underneath the target was a picture of Jesus…

A complete hush fell over the room as each student viewed the mangled picture of Jesus; holes and jagged marks covered His face and His eyes were pierced.

Dr. Smith said these words, “In as much as ye have done it unto the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto Me.” No other words were necessary; the tear-filled eyes of each student focused only on the picture of Christ.

Meditation: And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’ – Matthew 25:40

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Becoming A Godly Employee

(based on the 10 Commandments)
— Author Unknown

1. Trust in God only.
Trust in no one but GOD. People will disappoint you. God created you and has a wonderful plan for your life. He is too good to do wrong, and too wise to make a mistake. Let His peace abide in you. (Proverbs 3 :5-6)

2. Worship God only.
Don’t make your career, your company, or your boss a god. If you do, you will provoke Him to jealously and will end up fighting Him. In fact, He may hinder you from achieving what you want until you are broken of the idolatry. (Exodus 20:5).

3. Use God’s Name Reverently.
Don’t swear!! Clean words come out of a clean heart! If your co-workers know that you are a Christian, but they hear the Lord’s Name used in vain, or cursing and swearing from your mouth, you will give the appearance of being a hypocrite. Matthew 15:17-19).

4. Work Six Days and Rest on the Seventh.
Before you beg for more vacation time, ask yourself a few questions, “Do you honor the Sabbath?” God has already given you 52 days of time off that equates to seven weeks. “Are your expectations for work, vacation, and retirement realistic?” By resting one day a week, you can avoid burnout. (Genesis 3:17-19).

5. Respect and Obey Your Boss.
You should respect and obey your boss, because you don’t know what it’s like to be in their shoes. Plus, your ultimate boss is the Lord. Serve Him faithfully on the job, and He will bless you. However, if your boss commands you to do something illegal or immoral, you must make a stand and obey God rather than man. (Ephesians 6:5-cool.

6. Protect and Respect Human Life.
Emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual manipulation, abuses and violence have no place in the workplace…or any place. You do not have the right to use and abuse your boss, co-workers, employees, customers, or suppliers. (1 Thessalonians 3:1-2).

7. Be True to Your Spouse.
If you are not getting the kind of attention that you feel you deserve at home, it’s common to seek it with someone at work. Honor your wedding vows by avoiding company romances! They are very tempting, very real, and very common. They are also very wrong and very destructive. (Matthew 19:8-9).

8. Do Not Take What Belongs to Others.
Stealing at work can take many forms. You can choose to steal materials, money, time, productivity , and joy from your employer and others. Do not remove your integrity by stealing. (II Corinthians 7:1-2).

9. Do Not Lie About Others.
Do not fabricate stories about your boss, co-workers, and spread gossip for the sake of company politics. You are here to be the salt and the light, not the pepper and the darkness!! Truth always rises to the surface, and eventually you will be ashamed and rebuked if you lie. (II Peter 2: 10-13 ).

10. Be Satisfied With What You Have.
Contentment doesn’t mean that you cannot pursue God-given goals, but it does mean that you are content with what He has provided you with, day after day. Contentment is a rare quality in today’s culture, but it is extremely liberating! Materialism, striving for rank , backstabbing, and discontent lead to emotional, mental, financial, and spiritual bondage. (I Timothy 6:6-11).

Meditation: And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men – Colossians 3:23

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
The Echo Called Life

Author Unknown

A son and his father were walking in the mountains. Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: “AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!”

To his surprise, hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain: “AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Curious, he yells: “Who are you?”

He receives the answer: “Who are you?”

Angered at the response, he screams: “Coward!”

He receives the answer: “Coward!”

He looks to his father and asks: “What’s going on?”

The father smiles and says: “My son, pay attention.” Then the father screams to the mountain: “I admire you!”

The voice answers: “I admire you!”

Again, the man screams: “You are a champion!”

The voice answers: “You are a champion!”

The boy is surprised, but does not understand. Then the father explains: “People call this echo, but really this is life. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.

This relationship applies to everything, in all aspect of life; life will give you back everything you have given to it.”

Meditation: “While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease.” – Genesis 8:22

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
The Twelve Gifts of Birth

by Charlene Costanzo

Once upon a time, a long time ago, when princes and princesses lived in faraway kingdoms, royal children were given twelve special gifts when they were born. You may have heard the stories. Twelve wise women of the kingdom, or fairy godmothers as they were often called, travelled swiftly to the castle whenever a new prince or princess came into the world. Each fairy godmother pronounced a noble gift upon the royal baby.

As time went on, the wise women came to understand that the twelve royal gifts of birth belong to every child, born anywhere at anytime. They yearned to proclaim the gifts to all children, but the customs of the land did not allow that.

One day when the wise women gathered together they made this prophecy:

Some day, all the children of the world will learn the truth about their noble inheritance. When that happens a miracle will unfold on the kingdom of Earth.

Some day is near.

Here is the secret they want you to know.

At the wondrous moment you were born, as you took your first breath, a great celebration was held in the heavens and twelve magnificent gifts were granted to you.

The first gift is STRENGTH. May you remember to call upon it whenever you need it.

The second gift is BEAUTY. May your deeds reflect its depth.

The third gift is COURAGE. May you speak and act with confidence and use courage to follow your own path.

The fourth gift is COMPASSION. May you be gentle with yourself and others. May you forgive those who hurt you and yourself when you make mistakes.

The fifth gift is HOPE. Through each passage and season, may you trust the goodness of life.

The sixth gift is JOY. May it keep your heart open and filled with light.

The seventh gift is TALENT. May you discover your own special abilities and contribute them toward a better world.

The eighth gift is IMAGINATION. May it nourish your visions and dreams.

The ninth gift is REVERENCE. May you appreciate the wonder that you are and the miracle of all creation.

The tenth gift is WISDOM. Guiding your way, wisdom will lead you through knowledge to understanding. May you hear its soft voice.

The eleventh gift is LOVE. It will grow each time you give it away.

The twelfth gift is FAITH. May you believe.

Now you know about your twelve gifts of birth. But there is more to the secret that the wise women knew. Use your gifts well and you will discover others, among them a gift that is uniquely you. See these noble gifts in other people. Share the truth and be ready for the miracle to unfold as the prophecy of the wise women comes true.

Meditation: I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvellous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. – Psalm 139:14

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:10am On Aug 02, 2015
......BELOVED, HAPPY GLORIOUS SUNDAY!!

Turn Your Security Light On!

Author Unknown

A horrible thing happened to me today…a thief broke into my house. It happened shortly after I awoke this morning. I got up and began rushing about. I had a thousand things on my list and was already running behind. Quickly, I gulped down breakfast, took a shower and got ready for work.

In my rush, I forgot to turn the security system on at my house. It was just about a half an hour later that the thief broke in. Of course, he didn’t make a sound. Just kind of snuck inside, not drawing any attention to himself. In fact, none of the neighbours ever saw him.

But, I did.

You see, I WAS HOME when the thief broke in.

He naturally startled me, as I was unprepared for his visit. He, of course, didn’t announce that he was coming and I certainly had not invited him over.

And yet, I found myself face to face with danger and I felt so powerless. I also felt so very stupid, because this whole incident could have been avoided if I had just taken the time to turn the security system on.

You better believe I’ll be turning it on tomorrow morning! I thought I’d warn you about this guy, because he’s still on the loose. Chances are, he’s in your area. Possibly even headed for your house.

His name? His name is Satan. You see, this morning when I jumped up in my haste to get started on my busy day, I skipped my prayer time – opting to “pray later today.” In other words, I DIDN’T TURN ON THE SECURITY SYSTEM. My defence wasn’t on, my guard was dropped. and when the thief came into my home to attack me, I was unprepared to do battle. He tempted me and I felt powerless. Like I said, I also felt so very stupid, because I could have avoided the incident if I had just taken the time to pray.

My friend, the thief has come to “steal, kill and destroy.” And, as a Child of God, you are on his “hit list.” He’ll probably pop over to your house today. He may be lurking outside your door right now, just waiting to catch you off guard.

Take time to pray this morning. Ask God to bind Satan from your very presence, to protect you and empower you to do battle. In short, don’t forget to turn your security system on.

Meditation: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. – 1 Peter 5:8

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2015
Beloved, here comes another wonderful working-days week!!!
This week; tragedies, disasters, calamities, will not be our portion in the name of Jesus. It shall be well with our body, soul & spirit!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Do You Have Any Change?

By Ron Atchison

Several years ago I was at a train station in Amsterdam waiting in line to buy a ticket. As I stood there I saw a young homeless man asking people for money so he could buy breakfast. It was early in the morning and most of the travelers simply ignored the young man or gave him a dirty look. There was one exception though – an older, well-dressed businessman who looked as though he was from the middle-east.

When approached by the panhandler, the gentleman looked straight into his eyes and quietly asked, “How much will you need?” I couldn’t hear what the young man said but watched as the older man pulled several bills from his wallet and calmly placed them in the young mans’ hands.

I don’t know if the young man actually used this money for breakfast or for some other purpose. What I do know is that I witnessed two completely different reactions to the same situation. I saw people who were either afraid or annoyed or distrustful. And then I saw this man who was not afraid and treated the homeless man as though he were a brother. I decided then and there that, even though we have to be careful in this world, I would rather be like him.

May this day bring us many opportunities for kindness.

Meditation: What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. – James 2:14-18

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2015
...Dated this day: 03rd August, 2015.

***Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: 1 Peter 5:10 {But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a
while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you}.

1. O God of all grace, let your grace be sufficient for me, in the name of Jesus.

2. O God my Father, arise and show me your glory, in the name of Jesus.

3. Any power prolonging my suffering, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. My Father, my God, arise and perfect all that concerns me, in the name of Jesus.

5. O God, arise and establish me, in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, strengthen me and do not let me fail, in the name of Jesus.

7. O God my creator, arise and settle me, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Muslims, Are You Aware Of These Writings And History? / Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. / You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.