Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. (1862 Views)

God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) / Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 4:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Good morning children of God!
Today, the wonder-working power in the Word of God and in the blood of the lamb shall speak for us and our family members, in the name of Jesus.!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 4:46am On Aug 13, 2015
Something Better

Author Unknown

There was a woman who had been diagnosed with cancer and had been given 3 months to live. Her doctor told her to start making preparations to die (something we all should be doing all of the time.) So she contacted her pastor and had him come to her house to discuss certain aspects of her final wishes. She told him which songs she wanted sung at the service, what scriptures she would like read, and what she wanted to be wearing.

The woman also told her pastor that she wanted to be buried with her favorite Bible. Everything was in order and the pastor was preparing to leave when the woman suddenly remembered something very important to her. “There’s one more thing.” She said excitedly. “What’s that?” came the pastor’s reply.

“This is very important.” The woman continued. “I want to be buried with a fork in my right hand.”

The pastor stood looking at the woman not knowing quite what to say.

“That shocks you doesn’t it?” The woman asked.

“Well to be honest, I’m puzzled by the request,” said the pastor.

The woman explained. “In all my years of attending church socials and functions where food was involved and let’s be honest, food is an important part of any church event; spiritual or otherwise); my favorite part was when whoever was clearing away the dishes of the main course would lean over and say ‘you can keep your fork.’ It was my favorite part because I knew that something better was coming. When they told me to keep my fork, I knew that something great was about to be given to me. It wasn’t Jell-O or pudding. It was cake or pie. Something with substance. So I just want people to see me there in that casket with a fork in my hand and I want them to wonder ‘What’s with the fork?’ Then I want you to tell them: ‘Something better is coming so keep your fork too.'”

The pastor’s eyes were welled up with tears of joy as he hugged the woman good-bye. He knew this would be one of the last times he would see her before her death. But he also knew that that woman had a better grasp of heaven than he did. She KNEW that something better was coming.

At the funeral people were walking by the woman’s casket and they saw the pretty dress she was wearing and her favorite bible and the fork placed in her right hand. Over and over the pastor heard the question “What’s with the fork?”

And over and over he smiled. During his message, the pastor told the people of the conversation he had with the woman shortly before she died. He also told them about the fork and about what it symbolized to her. The pastor told the people how he could not stop thinking about the fork and told them that they probably would not be able to stop thinking about it either. He was right. So the next time you reach down for your fork, let it remind you oh so gently that there is something better coming.

Meditation: If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable. – 1 Corinthians 15:19

We will succeed in Jesus Name!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2015
Welcome to a new week!
May you be blessed with a Meaningful & happy Monday,
Trouble-free Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Tender, loving Thursday,
Fun filled Friday,
Safe & special Saturday,
Sunday full of joy & laughter.

Above all, we will experience All-round peace in every department of our life, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2015
What You Will Be

Author Unknown

As I gazed up at the mountains, I was awed by their majesty;
I bowed my head and asked myself, “Why should He care for me?
I am not great like the mountains that tower so high above,
What is there about me that God can find to love?”

“Father, I am not strong like the wind that makes your tall trees sway,
I cannot sing sweetly like your birds; will you love me anyway?
But most of all, I am simply me, and often have cause to fear,
In spite of all my weaknesses, do you promise to be near?”

With eyes closed tight against my tears, I wished He could hear me pray.
Then I felt His Spirit tell me, “Child, look up, I have something to say.
“You are simply you, the spirit I love, a part of my great plan.
I put you here to learn of life and to return to me again.”

“You are more beautiful to me than the loveliest mountain I made,
And your strength exceeds that of the wind’s, so do not be afraid.
I love you not for what you are, but for what I know you will be.
I am always beside you watching you grow, you are very special to me.”

A smile touched my lips – I knew it was true, my Father had always been there
Giving me comfort and blessings and love and my own special talents to share.
So I do my best to make Him proud. I am not afraid, for you see,
He loves me not for what I am, but for what He knows I will be.

Meditation: The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. – Jeremiah 31:3

You will succeed in Jesus Name!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2015
DOMINION PRAYERS

Prayer points: confession: Matthew 15:13

1. Thank God for being the God that answers prayers.

2. Confess every known and unknown sin in your life and ask for the mercy of God.

3. Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.

4. Every word, vision and dream that did not originate from the Holy Spirit, I render you null and void, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every tree that God the Father has not planted in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every power of darkness assigned against my life, be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

7. I use the blood of Jesus to insulate my spirit and soul from all demonic influences, in the name of Jesus.

***#Godisnotwicked!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Just call dis names,

1. Wonderful
2. Counsellor
3. Prince of Peace
4. Eternal Rock of Ages
5. King of Glory
6. Mighty God
7. King of kings
8. Lord of lords
9. Lord of hosts
10. Lily of the valley
11. Healer
12. Deliverer
13. Provider
14. Creator
15. Potter
16. Day Star
17. Cornerstone
18. Prophet of prophets
19. Saviour
20. I AM THAT I AM
21. Wisdom of God
22. Head of the church
23. Governor
24. Righteous Judge
25. Protector
26. Rock of offence
27. Shield
28. Merciful God
29. Gracious God
30. Faithful God
31. Giver
32. Victorious in Holiness
33. Consuming Fire
34. El Elyon
35. Jehovah Raphael
36. Jehovah Rohi
37. Jehovah Jireh
38. Jehovah Elgibor
39. Jehovah Sham ah
40. Jehovah Shalom
41. El Olam
42. Defender
43. Redeemer
44. Comforter
45. Trinity in Council
46. Instructor
47. Teacher
48. Inspirer
49. Reminder
50. Invisible God
51. Hope of Glory
52. Lion of Judah
53. Root of Jesse
54. Man of war
55. Lamb of God
56. Sustainer
57. Convincer
58. Light of the world
59. Restorer
60. Silencer
61. Stiller of storms
62. Proclaimer
63. Father of the fatherless
64. Husband of the widow
65. Smith of heaven
66. The Way
67. The Truth
68. The Life
69. Bread of life
70. Bread Winner
71. Champion of champions
72. Winner of winners
73. Composer
74. Author
75. Finisher
76. Glorious in Holiness
77. Fearful in praises
78. Sleepless God
79. Ancient of days
80. Ageless God
81. Eternal God
82. Excellent God
83. Powerful God
84. Leader of leaders
85. Chief Inventor
86. Convener
87. Compassionate God
88. Commander-in-Chief of heavenly host
89. Worthy King
90. Overseer
91. Moulder
92. Shaper
93. Breaker
94. Praiseworthy God
95. Helper
96. Richer than the richest
97. Older than the oldest
98. Trustworthy God
99. Arranger
100. Master Builder
101. Master Planner
102. Master Minder
103. Arrester
104. Relentless God
105. Voice of hope
106. Beautiful God
107. Alpha and Omega
108.Game Changer
109. Our Refuge
110. Our fortress
111. Our Buckler
112. Our Banner
113. Strong Tower
114. Unchanging changer
115. Rose of Sharon
116. All in All
117. Pillar of our lives
118. The First Born
119. Lamb that was slain
120. The Glory & lifter of our heads
121. The word of God
122. Our Advocate
123. Our High Priest
124. Bishop of our souls
125. High and Lofty one
126. Almighty
127. Our Best Friend
128. On time God
129 Lion of Judah
130 Omnipotent
131. Omnipresent
132 Omniscient
133. Consumming fire Adonai
134. The beginning & the end
135 Living water
136 Unquenchable fire
137. Awesome God
138 I salute your excellency Baba
139 Battle stopper
140 Unquestionable God.
141 Jehova shikenu,
142 Mighty one in battle.
143 Glorious in Holiness,
144 Fearful in praises.
145 Mighty man of valour.
146 Miracle worker.
147 Rock of ages.
148 Merciful God.
149 Advocate.
150 Always doing wonders.
151 Amen and Hallelujah.
152 Answer to prayers.
153 Intercessor.
154 Interceptor.
155 Balm of Gilead
There is no one like him. To Him Be The Glory Forever Amen

May God bless all those who will read these wonderful names of God to the end and and every tongue shall bow & confess to the glory of God and share the countless blessings among his people .
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 5:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Thank You, Lord

Author Unknown

A newly arrived soul in Heaven was met by St. Peter. The saint toured the soul around Heaven. Both of them walked side by side inside a large workroom filled with angels.

St. Peter stopped in front of the first section and said, “This is the Receiving Section. Here, all the petitions to God said in prayer are received”. The soul looked at the section, and it was terribly busy with so many angels sorting out petitions written on voluminous paper sheets from all the people of the world.

They walked again until they reached the second section, and St. Peter told the soul, “This is the Packaging and Delivery Section. Here, the graces and blessings the people asked for are packed and delivered to the persons who asked for them down on earth.”

The soul saw how busy it was. There were so many angels working in that room, since so many blessing were being packed and delivered to Earth.

Finally, at the farthest corner of the room, the soul stopped at the last section. To the surprise of the soul, only one angel stayed there idly, doing nothing. “This is the Acknowledging Section,” St. Peter told the soul.

“How is it that, there is no work here?”

“That’s the sad thing,” St. Peter answered. “After the people received the blessings they asked for, very few send their acknowledgments”.

“How does one acknowledge God’s blessing?”

“Simple,” St. Peter answered. “Just say, “‘Thank you, Lord.'”

If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep… you are richer than 75% of this world.

If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace… you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy.

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness… you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.

If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.

If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death… you are more blessed than three billion people in the world.

If your parents are still alive and still married… you are very rare.

If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful… you are blessed because the majority can, but most do not.

If you can hold someone’s hand, hug them or even touch them on the shoulder… you are blessed because you can offer healing touch.

If you can read this message, you just received a double blessing in that someone was thinking of you, and furthermore, you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world that cannot read at all.

Have a good day, count your blessings, and pass this along to remind everyone else how blessed we all are.

Thank you Lord, for giving me the chance to share this message with others and for giving me so many wonderful people to share this with.

THANK YOU LORD!

Meditation: Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men! – Psalm 107:8

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
How to Fix Your World

Author Unknown

A pastor was struggling to prepare his sermon for the next day and didn’t want to be disturbed by his five year old daughter. So he removed a map of the world from his study, tore it into pieces and gave it to her to assemble with the promise that he would answer all her questions and play with her when she was done. He knew she would never be able to fix it.

To his amazement, in less than five minutes, she returned to him in his study with the map in perfect shape, every continent and every country in its place!

The surprised father asked, ”Honey, you don’t know anything about geography, so how did u fix the world so easily and quickly?”

The five-year-old girl smiled and replied sweetly, ”The picture of Jesus was at back of the map and I knew that if I have Jesus in the right place, the whole world would be in perfect shape!”

That was just the right inspiration the pastor needed for his sermon.

He thanked his daughter and prepared a powerful sermon on the subject Fix Your World by Placing Jesus at the Right Place.

Perhaps your life isn’t really in the shape you wish or as you had dreamt, just place Jesus in His rightful place and your world will be in order. I hope you understand this; give Jesus the right of place in your life, and everything else will fall into place.

Now that you know, why not join us to spread this truth across the world. Do not underestimate the impact you can achieve by sharing this with friends and loved ones.

Meditation: And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!” – Romans 10:15

You will succeed in Jesus Name
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Always remember you will never fully understand somebody else's circumstances because "A person does not itch from a thorn that is not his". (Kenya Proverb)

Good night brethren!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2015
The Carpenter’s House

Author Unknown

An elderly carpenter was ready to retire. He told his employer-contractor of his plans to leave the house building business and live a more leisurely life with his wife, enjoying his extended family.

He would miss the paycheck, but he needed to retire. They could get by. The contractor was sorry to see his good worker go and asked if he could build just one more house as a personal favor. The carpenter said yes, but in time it was easy to see that his heart was not in his work. He resorted to shoddy workmanship and used inferior materials. It was an unfortunate way to end his career.

When the carpenter finished his work and the builder came to inspect the house, the contractor handed the front-door key to the carpenter. “This is your house,” he said, “my gift to you.”

What a shock! What a shame! If he had only known he was building his own house, he would have done it all so differently. Now he had to live in the home he had built none too well.

So it is with us. We build our lives in a distracted way, reacting rather than acting, willing to put up less than the best. At important points we do not give the job our best effort. Then with a shock we look at the situation we have created and find that we are now living in the house we have built. If we had realized that we would have done it differently.

Think of yourself as the carpenter. Think about your house. Each day you hammer a nail, place a board, or erect a wall. Build wisely. It is the only life you will ever build. Even if you live it for only one day more, that day deserves to be lived graciously and with dignity. The plaque on the wall says, “Life is a do-it-yourself project.” Your life tomorrow will be the result of your attitudes and the choices you make today.

Meditation: “If you had known, even you, especially in this your day, the things that make for your peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes.” – Luke 19:42

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2015
The Power of Prayer

Author Unknown

When you receive this, say a prayer. That’s all you have to do. There is nothing attached. Prayer is one of the best free gifts we can receive. There is no cost but there are a lot of rewards. Let’s continue praying for one another.

Creator God, I ask you to bless my friends reading this right now Lord, show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment.

Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy.

Where there is self-doubting, release a renewed confidence in Your ability to work through them.

Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I ask You to give them understanding, patience, and strength as they learn submission to Your leading.

Where there is spiritual stagnation, I ask You to renew them by revealing Your nearness, and by drawing them into greater intimacy with You.

Where there is fear, reveal Your love, and release to them Your courage.

Where there is a sin locking them, reveal it, and break its hold over my friend’s life.

Bless their finances, give them greater vision, and raise up leaders, and friends to support, and encourage them.

Give each of them discernment to recognize the demonic forces around them, and reveal to them the power they have in You to defeat it.

I ask You to do these things in Jesus’ name.

In Christian love,
Your Friend in Jesus.

Meditation: Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. – James 5:16

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2015
PRAYER POINTS..........

TIPS: Ask God to forgive you of every known and unknown sin and plead for His mercy.

***Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Nahum 1:9

1. Any power feeding me with sickness, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every agent of death in my body, receive the fire of the Holy ghost, in the name of Jesus.

3. Anything planted in my body to disgrace me, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let the water of affliction in my body dry up, in the name of Jesus.

5. Blood of Jesus, flush sickness out of my body, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every instrument of darkness against my health, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

7. Blood of Jesus make me whole, in the name of Jesus.

*** Thank God for answered prayers and cover your week with the blood of Jesus.

#Godisnotwicked....... Enjoy your week in peace & harmony!!!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES invites you to its Monthly deliverance program that comes up every last Saturday of the month.
It is always a dynamic moment in the presence of God. It is always a "Deep Deliverance" service!
Beloved, YOUR FREEDOM IS NOT NEGOTIABLE!

**VENUE: 5, Idowu close, second powerline, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango ota, Ogun state, Nigeria.

**TIME: 11:00am prompt.

**MINISTER: Servant Vic. David.

*****WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?***"***©
Deliverance is the state of:
1. Closing the doors opened to the enemy.
2. Damaging the works of Satan in one's life.
3. Undoing heavy burdens.
4. Breaking evil yokes.
5. Possessing one's possession.
6. Escaping from every satanic poison.
7. Capturing back what the enemy has stolen.
8. Victory in one's dream at all times.
9. Serving quit notice on every infirmity.
10. Destroying every satanic embargo.
11. Breaking curses and spells.
12. Destroying the chains of darkness.
13. Breaking every evil covenant.
14. Hunting down and destroying destructive habits.
15. Sending back evil arrows to the senders.
16. Finding one's place in the market square of life.
17. Destruction of satanic dreams.
18. Release from the altars of affliction.
19. Release from witchcraft cages.
20. Correct positioning.
21. Breaking the chain of poverty.

Your Freedom is God concerns, for He is not a wicked God!!!

For prayers and counseling. Call or Text: +2348153309479,
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2015
I went to Genesis hotels through Exodus road. On the way I saw Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the Beautiful gate for Judges to see Ruth calling loudly "Samuel, Samuel". At a stage, the first and second Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of Job their brother. They started singing Psalms and teaching children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiates and Songs of Solomon. This coincided with the period that Isaiah was engaged in Jeremiah's Lamentations together with Ezekiel and Daniel their friend. By that time Amos and Obadiah were not around. Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah traveled in the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem. Habakkuk then visited Zephaniah who Introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah whose cousin is Malachi. Immediately after the tradition, Mathew, Mark, Luke and John got involved in Acts of the Romans who were behaving like the 1st Corinthians group because the 2nd Corithians group were always in unity with the Galatians. At that time too, they realized that the Philippians were close to the Colossians, suggested the first Thessalonians visit and that on their second Thessalonians visit they should first of all see the first and second of Timothy brothers who had gone to the house of Titus to teach Philemon his younger brother how to read and write in Hebrew. On hearing this, James asked Peter twice to explain to him how the three Johns have disclosed to Jude the Revelations of this journey.

Dont enjoy alone forward to fellow Christians
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
The GREAT physician.....

A woman had been terribly sick for 18years. Her case was so bad that she could not walk straight. She bent double, as if she carried a weight that was too much for her. Indeed, she carried a heavy weight of infirmity, she had lost all hope of ever getting healed.

One day, however, this sick woman met a man, and the man said to her. "Woman thou art loosed from thine infirmity". The man laid his hands on her and immediately the woman straightened up and became healed. (Lk. 13:11-13). The man that did it is called Jesus. He is the Son of God who came to this world in human form several years ago. He went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed by the devil. (Acts 10:38). He was crucified and " Him God raised up the third day" (Acts 10:40). He is alive. He is the great physician. Today, He still does what he did for that woman several years ago. He is the same yesterday, today and forever (Heb. 13:cool.

And yet there was another sick woman. She had been sick for 22years bleeding non-stop. She was considered an outcast, and was forced to wear black cloth all the time.
She was always smelling and nobody believed she could ever be healed. One day, however, she pressed through the crowd following a man of God, and touched the hem of the man's garment. Immediately, the blood which had been flowing ceaselessly for 12years stopped. The man she touched is Jesus. Jesus is the great physician (Mark 5:25-34).

There was also a man, Satan had pumped him full with evil spirits. He lived in the tombs, cutting himself with stones. If he was tied with chains, he brake them so simply as if they were wool. But one ray, this man with legion of evil spirits met with the great physician and regained his senses. (Mark 5:1-5).

The Jesus who did all the miracles you read about can do more even today. The Bible says when He died for you on the cross of Calvary, "the chastisement of our (your) peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we (you) were healed". You have already been healed from your sickness. Jesus already healed you when He died for you on the cross. All you need to do is claim your healing.

This same Jesus however says healing is the bread of the children. And that you do not give what belongs to children dogs. To receive the healing power of Jesus, you need to become God's child. You need to accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour. He stands at the door of your heart, and knocks now ( Rev. 3:20). Will you open to Him? If you do, He will come in and not only make you a child of God ( John 1:12) but also heal your body and deliver you from sickness and death.

Satan is the author of sickness. But the reason Jesus came to the world was to destroy Satan's work (1 John 3:cool. God anointed Jesus with the Holy Spirit and power, and He healed all that were sick (Acts 10:38). Enter into blessings today by receiving Him as your Lord and Saviour. Take the following steps immediately:
1. Acknowledge your sinfulness (Romans 3:23).
2. Repent of your sins and ask God's mercy (1John 1:9).
3. Ask Jesus to come inside your heart (Rev. 3:20).
4. Thank Him for saving you and promise to walk with him all the days of your life.

After taking the steps above sincerely, go ahead to pray that God will remove your sickness. He will sure do it. Continue to say to yourself, it is written " By His stripes I am healed". And you will experience God's touch on your body.

HEALTH IS WEALTH... Your Freedom Is Not Negotiable!

Did You need healing in your:
1. Business.
2. Career.
3. Marriage.
4. Home.
5. Finance. Etc.

For more help on how to maintain your healing and new life, please contact:
CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES.
5, Idowu close, second powerline, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango ota, Ogun state, Nigeria.
Tel: +2348153309479.

..SERVICE DAYS & TIME:
Every Thursday: 8:30am - 10:00am.
Last Saturday's of every month: 11:30am prompt.

Take note: No Sunday Service.
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2015
The Other Side of Death

– Author Unknown

A sick man turned to his doctor, as he was leaving the room after paying a visit, and said, “Doctor, I am afraid to die. Tell me what lies on the other side.”

Very quietly, the doctor said, “I don’t know.”

“You don’t know? You, a Christian man, do not know what is on the other side?”

The doctor was holding the handle of the door, on the other side of which came a sound of scratching and whining, and as he opened the door a dog sprang into the room and leaped on him with an eager show of gladness.

Turning to the patient, the doctor said, “Did you notice that dog? He had never been in this room before. He did not know what was inside. He knew nothing except that his master was here, and when the door opened he sprang in without fear.

I know little of what is on the other side of death, but I do know one thing: I know my Master is there, and that is enough. And when the door opens, I shall pass through with no fear, but with gladness.”

Meditation: But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. – 1 Thessalonians 4:13-14

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2015
SPIRITUAL WARFARE

Praise Worship.
Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Psalms 2:1-12.

Tips: Ask for forgiveness of known and unknown sins.

1. I take authority over this day, in the name of Jesus.

2. I programme blessings into the sun for my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. I pull down every negative energy planning to operate against my life this day, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every power spending the night to pull me down, O sun, throw them away, in the name of Jesus.

5. Any problem that wants to kill me, receive the fire of the Holy ghost, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every wicked power in the second heavens, that is representing my family, fall down and perish, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every rod of affliction from the second heavens, break, in the name of Jesus.

Tips: Thank God for answered prayers.

Throughout this week, it is well with our body, soul, and spirit, in Jesus name.
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
If you are thankful and grateful every morning as you woke up, happiness would come out within you.
His word says;
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.1 Thessalonians 5:18
Good morning!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Entire water of the sea can't sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship.
Similarly, negativity of the world can't put you down unless you allow it to get inside you. Good morning!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2015
Directions to His House

Author Unknown

Make a Right onto “Believeth Blvd.”

Keep straight and go through the Green Light, which is Jesus Christ.

From there, you must turn onto the “Bridge of Faith,” which is over troubled water.

When you get off the bridge, make a Right turn and Keep Straight.

You are on the “King’s Highway” – Heaven-bound.

Keep going for three miles: One for the Father, One for the Son, and One for the Holy Ghost.

Then exit off onto “Grace Blvd.”

From there, make a Right turn on “Gospel Lane.”

Keep Straight and then make another Right on “Prayer Blvd.”

As you go on your way, Yield Not to the traffic on “Temptation Ave.”

Also, avoid SIN STREET because it is a DEAD END.

Pass up “Envy Drive,” and “Have Avenue.”

Also, pass “Hypocrisy Street,” “Gossiping Lane” and “Backbiting Blvd.”

But you have to go down “Long-suffering Lane”, “Persecution Blvd.,” and “Trials and Tribulations Ave.”

But that’s all right, because VICTORY Blvd. is straight ahead!

God Bless You.

Meditation: I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go into the house of the Lord.” – Psalm 122:1

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2015
PRAYER POINTS.
Tips: Ask for forgiveness of every known and unknown sins. Ask for God mercy upon your life.

Praise Worship.

Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Psalm 16:6

1. O God arise and let your mercy speak for me throughout this year, in the name of Jesus.

2. O God my Father, anoint my head with the oil of favour, in the name of Jesus.

3. I shall not die with my glory, in the name of Jesus.

4. Glory wasters of my father's house be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5. My seed of greatness, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Anointing for greatness, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

7. O God, arise and bless me in all things, in the name of Jesus.

Take Note: Praise the Lord for answered prayer.

Enjoy your week gloriously dear brethren!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2015
....................WHO NEEDS DELIVERANCE?

1. Individuals conceived in adultery or fornication.
2. Individuals whose parents contemplated abortion.
3. Individuals abandoned by one or both parents.
4. Individuals who have been abused as children.
5. Individuals who have been raped or molested.
6. Individuals whose mother had difficult pregnancies.
7. Individuals who almost died during the first few years of life.
8. Individuals who had imaginary playmates during childhood.
9. Individuals who had been chronically ill all their lives.
10. Individual exposed to pornography early in life.
11. Individuals who grew up in war zone.
12. Individuals who have been ridiculed all their lives.
13. Individuals with a history of sexual perversion in their bloodline {adultery, rape, Inbreeding, etc.}.
14. Individuals who have been accident-prone in their lives.
15. Individuals with a history of poverty in their lives.
16. Individuals who engage i n lifestyles of cheating, robbery and theft.
17. Individuals who are afraid of being alone.
18. Individuals who are extremely uncomfortable around people.
19. Individuals who are intensely jealous of others.
20. Individual who were ever involved with the occult.
21. Individuals who are attracted to, or have gone to palm readers, satanic advisors and phychicis.
22. Individuals who are involved in abortions.
23. Individuals who have chronic headaches or mental confusion.
24. Individuals who have a difficult time reading the Bible or praying.
25. Individuals who are afraid of trusting people or getting close to people.
26. Individuals who instead of going forward are moving backward.
27. Individuals who have unexplainable loss of money.
28. Individuals who should be winners but are failures.
29. Individuals who inputs and efforts fail to get success.
30. Individuals who are being governed by a power contrary to their will.
31. Individuals who were formerly rich but suddenly turn poor.
32. Individuals whose trials refuse to come to an end.
33. Individuals who have unnatural movements in part of their bodies.
34. Individuals who find it difficult to get baptized in the Holy ghost.
35. Individuals who encounter chain problems.
36. Individuals who are constantly duped.
37. Individuals with sick tongue.
38. Individuals who have participated in non-christian religions.
39. Individuals who have horrible experience in their dreams.
40. Individuals who suffer restlessness.
41. Individuals having emotional disturbances.
42. Individuals who hear strange voices.
43. Individuals who have unholy fear.
44. Individuals operating under evil covenants and curses.
45. Individuals suffering from unexplainable family break-up.
46. Individuals who are engaged in profitless hard-work.
47. Individuals with inherited problems.
48 Individuals who are bound by sin or Satan.
49. Individuals who are constantly harassed by evil spirits.
50. Individuals having evil trend of problems in their families.

TAKE NOTE: "Your Freedom Is Not Negotiable". Deliverance is a must for every child of God- Obadiah 1:17.

Join us @ "CCT. Deliverance Ministries" for the next Deep Deliverance Service.
Every Thursday [8:30am] and Last Saturday of Every month [11:30am].
Address: 5, Idowu Close, Second powerline, Plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Prayer and Counseling line: +2348153309479.

God Is Not Wicked!!!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Father in heaven, we thank you for a perfect and wonderful service we had today. You give us no cause to regret whenever we steps our feet inside your tabernacle (CCT), u always do a new things in our life's (what we see and even what we can't). Thank you Lord!
Baba, we thank you for empowering your servant with your fresh power and fire ahead of any service and this, by His Grace, your servant has been so good to us (dedicating his available time in counselling and attending to your children). Father, thank you for protecting your servant and his family. Father, thank you for all the worker's you have been using to do your work in your vineyard. Father, thank you for all the members of CCT (within & outside this country Nigeria) saddened story you have been changing to testimony.
Father, we thank you for all the shocking and unending testimonies in our life's. May your name be glorified!
We thank you for revealing what no man can revealed when it comes to cases of your children that the power of darkness has said over their dead body will they let go! Thank you for today's message titled; "My Heavens Must Open". Thank you Lord for opening our heavens that the power of darkness, spiritual wickedness has shut against us via the anointed message! Glory be to thee O Lord!
Father in heaven, your name alone we will blessed at all times and your praises alone will continually be in our mouth, in Jesus name.
CCT... GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 2:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Then Why Don’t We Pray?

Author Unknown

The highest privilege ever afforded to man is the power of prayer.
…then why don’t we pray?

The right to talk to the highest potentate in all the universe…
…then why don’t we pray?

The most powerful force accessible to man is the potential of prayer…
…then why don’t we pray?

The greatest longing in the heart of God is to talk to His children…
…then why don’t we pray?

Nothing is impossible to those who pray…
…then why don’t we pray?

No man ever fainted or faltered who gave himself to prayer…
…then why don’t we pray?

Every sin is forgiven, every stain is washed clean, all guilt diminished to
the man who prays…
…then why don’t we pray?

Hell moves farther away, satan flees from the man who prays…
…then why don’t we pray?

Anointing will come, mountains will be moved, valleys made smooth, rivers
made crossable, the inaccessible made accessible, the impossible made
possible, dreams come through to the man who prays…
…then why don’t we pray?

Jesus said that men ought always to pray…
…then why don’t we pray?

Paul encouraged prayer without ceasing…
…then why don’t we pray?

The riches of heaven are open to those who pray in His name…
…then why don’t we pray?

Everyone can pray, the young, the old, the rich, the poor, the strong, the
weak, the child, the aged, the sinner, the prisoner, in any nation, in any
language, all can pray…
…then why don’t we pray?

Meditation: Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart. – Luke 18:1

Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
BREAKING THE IDOL CHAINS...

TIPS: Confess your known and unknown sins before God. Ask for the mercy of God. Call upon the Lord to open your heavens by fire.

Weekly prophetic prayer and confession: Ezekiel 37:23.

Prayer points.
1. Every idol chain, holding me down, break, in the name of Jesus'.

2. Negative anointing, of my family idols, clear away from my blood, in the name of Jesus.

3. Idols of my father's house, crying against my destiny, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every idol power, barking against my full scale laughter, shut up and perish, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every battle, provoked against my life, by family idols, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.

6. Agenda of idol powers, to paralyze my breakthroughs, scatter by fire by force, in the name of Jesus.

7. Tormenting powers, fashioned against my life, by idol powers, release me and perish, in the name of Jesus.

Thank God for answered prayers.
**God is not wicked!
Re: Saved To Save Souls --- S.S.S. by Exodus23v25(m): 3:55am On Sep 24, 2015
New Dawn!
Beloved, your miracles & testimonies are now, remember that year 2015 is crossing over slow and steady. Today Service start by 8:30am. "Come, you shall be richly blessed".
CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES. 5, Idowu close, Plaza junction, Ijoko road, Sango Ota, Ogun state.

Renunciation likewise holds today. pls, don't forget to renounce all and let God intervention prevailed!
God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I See Another World War" - Apostle Suleiman's 2016 Prophecies / Why Did God Create Time (christians Only) / A Simple Question To All Atheist...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.