Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

That Moment In Our Lives. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment In Our Lives. (1481 Views)

That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros / Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment In Our Lives. by Toks2008(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
That moment when all the sexy ladies you see and the cute guys you see mean absolutely nothing to you. That moment when any form of love advances from guys are like stale songs in your ear and as a man,you have lost zeal for wooing ladies.

That moment in our lives when you just want to wake up beside someone to call yours,someone to be with,someone to raise a family with and someone to be a great companion to you.

That moment when you have realized the vagueness of chasing after every sweet lady you see and when that cute guy you see no longer wows you.

That is the moment you need to look inwards and pray to find that one person who wil just be ok for you. No mater how cute you are as a man and no matter how sexy you are as a woman,when that moment comes,you just might be forced to settle for the next person that comes your way.

This is the moment a lady gets to and decides to date or marry a married man or a man gets to and finds solace in a prostitute and people will be quick to say how come you chose a married man when we have single men every where and how come you are dating a prostitute.

In this moment,ladies become vulnerable and guys just lay down their guards. A very very tempting moment when a woman just wants to consider every pig that comes her way and when a man just chose to be with just about any lady.

A moment some find themselves in as a result of disappointment from those they love but we must also avoid getting to that moment by been proactive enough when the sun still shines and when the flower of a woman still blooms.

2 Likes

Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Folanky(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
That's moment is wen u ar about to Die.
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Toks2008(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Folanky:

LOL! Oga ade your profile pics is bent.Straighten it.
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
That moment is where I am now... lipsrsealed

Nice one OP cool

1 Like

Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by TheMainMan: 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Nice one OP cool
.. Ok..
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Toks2008(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Nice one OP cool

You are not alone in this lady, many ladies and even super cute guys are in this situation but outwardly no one will have a clue. It is not even a factor of age but mindset of individuals.

Many ladies see a cute guy and they say he must be hooked and many guys see a sexy babe and say this one go don dey hooked but that person is sad and just hoping he finds that one person and not all these baseless unserious guys who are only interested in getting down with you or ladies who do not even know what they want.
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by IamLEGEND1: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
when shít catch you....

1 Like

Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmm..thoughtful...

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Toks2008:

You are not alone in this lady, many ladies and even super cute guys are in this situation but outwardly no one will have a clue. It is not even a factor of age but mindset of individuals.

Many ladies see a cute guy and they say he must be hooked and many guys see a sexy babe and say this one go don dey hooked but that person is sad and just hoping he finds that one person and not all these baseless unserious guys who are only interested in getting down with you or ladies who do not even know what they want.
Very thoughtful..

You're so on point! smiley
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by ojes1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
D moment when u come to known that those things are among what is making u to have setbacks in life n looking on to God 4 blessing. It is well.
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Toks2008(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
ojes1:
D moment when u come to known that those things are among what is making u to have setbacks in life n looking on to God 4 blessing. It is well.

I feel your point my guy.

Serious set back
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Spikkylee: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
that moment when ur babe say em dey preggy
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kingsley1000:
that moment when ur babe say em dey preggy

That will be the best news ever for me.
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by seunny4lif(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
The moment you remember that you miss to Bleep that girl in your neighborhood Na dying moment be dat angry sad cry
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Toks2008(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
seunny4lif:
The moment you remember that you miss to Bleep that girl in your neighborhood Na dying moment be dat angry sad cry

OYO lo wa
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by seunny4lif(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Toks2008:

OYO lo wa
Na lie before grin grin
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Lisaflex(f): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
...dt moment wen every advance is like a stale song
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by chomytex(f): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cldnt read all,bt the few lines i read made a whole lot of sense...nice one op....btw wats the meaning of 'op'?
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Toks2008(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
chomytex:
Cldnt read all,bt the few lines i read made a whole lot of sense...nice one op....btw wats the meaning of 'op'?

Lol! it means original poster i guess.

1 Like

Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Toks2008(m): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lisaflex:
...dt moment wen every advance is like a stale song

And that moment when a guy believes all ladies are the same lol!
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by khassy(m): 5:32am On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:
That moment when all the sexy ladies you see and the cute guys you see mean absolutely nothing to you. That moment when any form of love advances from guys are like stale songs in your ear and as a man,you have lost zeal for wooing ladies.

That moment in our lives when you just want to wake up beside someone to call yours,someone to be with,someone to raise a family with and someone to be a great companion to you.

That moment when you have realized the vagueness of chasing after every sweet lady you see and when that cute guy you see no longer wows you.

That is the moment you need to look inwards and pray to find that one person who wil just be ok for you. No mater how cute you are as a man and no matter how sexy you are as a woman,when that moment comes,you just might be forced to settle for the next person that comes your way.

This is the moment a lady gets to and decides to date or marry a married man or a man gets to and finds solace in a prostitute and people will be quick to say how come you chose a married man when we have single men every where and how come you are dating a prostitute.

In this moment,ladies become vulnerable and guys just lay down their guards. A very very tempting moment when a woman just wants to consider every pig that comes her way and when a man just chose to be with just about any lady.

A moment some find themselves in as a result of disappointment from those they love but we must also avoid getting to that moment by been proactive enough when the sun still shines and when the flower of a woman still blooms.

shivers in bed.... not anoda thread about marriage again :sadcry

God why me na

Today's my mom's birthday

can I get some likes for her

1 Like

Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by khassy(m): 5:33am On Oct 02, 2015
Folanky:

this guy's wicked AF gringrin

did I jus wake the whole house up with lafter

dang it man.. you killed it

Today's my mom's birthday

can I get some likes for her

2 Likes

Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by chomytex(f): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2015
Lol ok.
Toks2008:

Lol! it means original poster i guess.
Re: That Moment In Our Lives. by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2015
Didn't read though. But it's not funny when someone sees you and conclude in mind; she's taken already. sad Most girls these days are single.

(1) (Reply)

Crushing On Her Pastor / LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! / Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.