Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? (1464 Views)

Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
I was at Palms mall, Lekki, Lagos, this evening when I noticed this preety girl looking all frustrated and downcast, out of concern, I proceeded to ask what went wrong. To me, and with what I noticed, when people come to the mall, they usually don't look sad or downcast.
Upon asking this preety girl what was wrong, it just seemed like she was just waiting for a caring shoulder to cry on and ears to complain to as she told me of how her new "BOY"friend of just 3 weeks did something that shocked her and me inclusive ....

The BF in question called up his new GF to accompany him to a party organized by his friend. The Lady, got to the guy's place, freshened up and after dressing up, reached for his perfume so that she could wear some. Unfortunately for her, while trying to press the knob, the bottle slipped from her hand and shattered on the floor. To her dismay, her supposed new BF upon hearing the noise rushed too the room to see that his perfume was gone and next thing, he started ranting about how he bought the perfume for =N=43000( fouty three thousand naira) and said that she must replace it( which she came to the mall to do).

Now, to the guys, would you do this to your girlfriend especially when you both are a new couple ?
personally, Even if my car was crashed by her, I would never do such. Forget that she is a lady as I am not saying so because I want to please anyone but truth be told, even when my car has been scratched by other drivers on the road, I never ask them to pay for damages to my car not to talk of ordinary perfume.....

My Opinion, The guy was soooooo freaking immature and if the lady goes back to date that guy, she is a bigger f0ol than the guy no offence.....

NB:
She's not a scammer.... she already bought the perfume when I saw her. after we talked, I walked her to her car..... I was surprised to see what she drives..... she obviously is from a rich home... She was just hurt by the immature way the guy handled the situation.
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by Mikocake(m): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by angieberry(f): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
If it was the boy that broke the girl's perfume, she would have asked him to replace it, so why not the other way round? If she did not like what he did, she should break up after buying back the perf.
She should not even wait for the guy to tell her to replace it, she ought to know that she has to pay for her carelessness.
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by vizkiz: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
her boyfriend is a douchebag! shocked

Like why attitude? Its not like it was intentional. I see a lot of beatings and arguments in that "wack-lationship" undecided
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by jmoore(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na thief she be. She wan scam you.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by longjohnsilver: 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Different strokes for different folks...if I am the guy, I will let it go...no need to ask her to replace it...can happen to anybody

But...Ha!!! her body go hear am...'nuff said.
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
angieberry:
If it was the boy that broke the girl's perfume, she would have asked him to replace it, so why not the other way round? If she did not like what he did, she should break up after buying back the perf.
She should not even wait for the guy to tell her to replace it, she ought to know that she has to pay for her carelessness.
She comes from a rich home and she also works to earn her money.... she said she definitely would have replaced it but the way he went about it immaturly was what really put her off as he was calling her names and stuff like that.....
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2015
vizkiz:
her boyfriend is a douchebag! shocked

Like why attitude? Its not like it was intentional. I see a lot of beatings and arguments in that "wack-lationship" undecided
My point exactly...... I can imagine the beatings and abuse she'll get if she stays with and eventually gets married to that guy.....
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by angieberry(f): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2015
Wow.. So he called her names
She should do the needful
Their relationship is just three weeks old and he's already acting up
So when they're a year gone, we would have a whole book filled with takes of woes
OK na
INDUSTRIALFAN:
She comes from a rich home and she also works to earn her money.... she said she definitely would have replaced it but the way he went about it immaturly was what really put her off as he was calling her names and stuff like that.....
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2015
jmoore:
Na thief she be. She wan scam you.
No she wasn't.... she isn't a thief and certainly didn't want to steal from me..... she had already bought it and was headed to her car when I approached her. she obviously is from a rich home considering that she drives a Porsche...
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by jmoore(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
No she wasn't.... she isn't a thief and certainly didn't want to steal from me..... she had already bought it and was headed to her car when I approached her. she obviously is from a rich home considering that she drives a Porsche...
If her story is true then I echo your opinion.......

The guy was soooooo freaking immature and if the lady goes back to date that guy, she is a bigger f0ol than the guy no offence.....
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2015
angieberry:
Wow.. So he called her names
She should do the needful
Their relationship is just three weeks old and he's already acting up
So when they're a year gone, we would have a whole book filled with takes of woes
OK na
See what I mean now? I really felt bad for the girl because I know how hard it is to decide to love someone only for them to rub it in your face that you are just like every other person with no important singnificance...... I simply told her the truth.... if she decides to remain in such a relationship, she should be ready to start paying the doctor regular visits in a short while.....
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by jamex93(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2015
43k no b small money oo

but i no trust d tin d gal talk so

she fit b scammer

guy wey fit buy 43k pef no go act like dat

as far as no b loan money him use buy d pef

so i tink she b scammer
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:40am On Oct 19, 2015
jamex93:
43k no b small money oo

but i no trust d tin d gal talk so

she fit b scammer

guy wey fit buy 43k pef no go act like dat

as far as no b loan money him use buy d pef

so i tink she b scammer
She's not a scammer.... she already bought the perfume when I saw her. after we talked, I walked her to her car..... I was surprised to see that she drives a Porsche Panerama.....
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by Ballmer: 1:26am On Oct 19, 2015
There is no smoke without fire. The relationship might be three gruesome week n the incident might just be an opportunity for the guy to vent his aggression. Especially if it lack sex with the girl denying it.

OP you might not have experienced it b4 but it happens you can act nice n all that but my ex that visited wanted one out of my 4 perfs, the most expensive. A 40K plus perf I denied, she offered to take the cheapest I still denied n only offered her a body spray which I still didn't let her leave with the next day.

Relationship is not 2+2=4. Everyone as its on peculiarity, you are only being hypnotise at the moment by the girl's beauty. The guy might know she double dates or she's a bitch just like this ex of mine that went to hustle in Dubai for 6 months not knowing a friend of mine patronised her while in Dubai. She as no clue why am so uninterested in her while others her falling over themselves to have her.
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by Ballmer: 1:28am On Oct 19, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
She's not a scammer.... she already bought the perfume when I saw her. after we talked, I walked her to her car..... I was surprised to see that she drives a Porsche Panerama.....

My advice to you no go fall mugu. All this your defender of the universe altitude e fit worry o.
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2015
Ballmer:

My advice to you no go fall mugu. All this your defender of the universe altitude e fit worry o.
be like say aoman don scam you tire.... LOL.. anyhow sha, like I said, she had already bought the perfume and was head to her car to drive off when I approached her. I did so because I was in the store when she bought the perfume so I decided to find out what made her that upset. I never mentioned anywhere that she asked me for money? please be mature....
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by jamex93(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:

Na e u no collect her from d guy
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2015
jamex93:

Na e u no collect her from d guy
Lol..... bros when you see a preety girl looking sad, that's your chance to be her superman if e no over you be that grin I collect digits sha..... one man's Bleep up could be your one way ticket beautiful loving wifey.... grin
Re: NAIRALANDERS : Is What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend Of 3weeks Right Or Wrong? by jamex93(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Lol..... bros when you see a preety girl looking sad, that's your chance to be her superman if e no over you be that grin I collect digits sha..... one man's Bleep up could be your one way ticket beautiful loving wifey.... grin

I for fear na

I tink say u don dull am

Sharp guy

(1) (Reply)

She Want Me To Be Telling Her 'I Love You' Always, But She Is Not Reciprocating. / Like Seriously. If U Are To Marry The First Girl That Wiches You Happy New Year / What Do You Know Abt Bonny Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.