Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) (3193 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2015
Beautiful sisters/friends(dunno)

Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Tallesty1(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Too fake

1 Like

Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by falconey(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2015
back.....the front lips looks like a punny
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by chimoskyg(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2015
Can't I keep the 2 undecided
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2015
chimoskyg:
Can't I keep the 2 undecided
the rule says "ONE" tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2015
I"l get both pregnant...
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by nnadychuks(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2015
See dem nah.. Op dem no get shape. Just kidding tho
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by nikkiking(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2015
No 2 kiss.

She's gonna make a great wife to be with.
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Too fake
asin
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by nnadychuks(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2015
Buh the first one go sabi kiss o... I preference kissing to sex self.. Abeg no1 joor
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by zadok60: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2015
I won't carry any of them,they ain't as beautiful and hot as introvert.. cry
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by kinglekan: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2015

Am confused already.

Why does the first one look like yourmain?

Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by chccho(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2015
kaaiiiiiiii shocked shocked see babes
I want that one at the back
are nigerian babes this fine? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by kiddkash(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2015
both I want a threesomee
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2015
chccho:
kaaiiiiiiii shocked shocked see babes I want that one at the back are nigerian babes this fine? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
in fact they're yorubas grin
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Am confused already.

Why does the first one look like yourmain?

Cause that's my sister and I smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Dotwillis1(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2015
undecidedNone
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
God please save us from karashika

1 Like

Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by sparko1(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2015
definitely the one at the back!
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Fozi(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2015
Wow the one at the back
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Tankotanko: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Indifferent. Reason the front nearly covered the vitals of the back one, hence foul play suspected. picking is predicated on face, chest and backside if you know what i mean.
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Spikkylee: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2015
Dat lady will be a good BJ giver..
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by tobiogunboye(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
I'm married, I can't cheat on my wife now maybe later...
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
I would pick as soon as they done swimming in the pool...
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by IamAtribalist: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
why choose? Choosing is for poor men. I am rich and handsome - I knack them both.
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by shitshappen(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Menage a trois tongue

Lead us not into temptation
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by CaptPlanet(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
The 2nd one abeg...
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Back
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by MisterLongman(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
KARISHIKA FALL DOWN AND DIE

In M.I's voice " all of them are faking"
Re: Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) by ITbomb(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
The one at the back look homely. I prefer the back

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! / My Chat With A Girl On Facebook, Kinda Interesting / Love Feast 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.