Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. (4495 Views)

Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Travails Of Ugly Ladies / Photo:do You Think He's Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

U wicked...

He has a big skull not a big head though.
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by honeygirl17: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
if thou knowest me not then u aint on nairaland....

this are my shawties... Love them plenty always be carefull

See your face like dickhead. Go and play with your toy.
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
honeygirl17:

See your face like dickhead. Go and play with your toy.

hv u seen my fave b4?? I understand gals lyk u... Oya how can we meet so u gonnn suck my dickhead
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by honeygirl17: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
hv u seen my fave b4?? I understand gals lyk u... Oya how can we meet so u gonnn suck my dickhead

CUM4K
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
honeygirl17:

CUM4K
only 1 person calls me dah.........
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by honeygirl17: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

And who's the person ?
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by honeygirl17: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

And who's the person ?
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
honeygirl17:

And who's the person ?
d same boo that owns dis account
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by EmmySparky(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennboiy:
if she come see me nko,i wonder wetin she go talk sef.
bro no loose faith...I feel ur pain...but na money sure pass not ur face these days...
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by nanoprado: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2015
op, if the dude take 50k slap the girl ukwu for starters she will start calling him super duper handsome grin.
no be our girls.i sabi them nah grin
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by mzlewis(f): 1:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Broda if u dey wait make plle tell u weda u fine or nt u dey lng tin...u betta get ur act together a girl that will love u will love regardless of ur looks..u should b confident.u dnt need anybody's approval to b urself
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by nanoprado: 1:28am On Jul 16, 2015
mzlewis:
Broda if u dey wait make plle tell u weda u fine or nt u dey lng tin...u betta get ur act together a girl that will love u will love regardless of ur looks..u should b confident.u dnt need anybody's approval to b urself
Hmmmmmnnn.. Dat word regardless or your looks got me confused...Dat can't b true..Admit it
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by mzlewis(f): 1:30am On Jul 16, 2015
nanoprado:

Hmmmmmnnn.. Dat word regardless or your looks got me confused...Dat can't b true..Admit it
belive me.iv seen situations like that.if u like look terible someone that will love u will love u...not allgirls are all abt f money..at least i know i aint.just search shes out dere
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by nanoprado: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2015
mzlewis:
belive me.iv seen situations like that.if u like look terible someone that will love u will love u...not allgirls are all abt f money..at least i know i aint.just search shes out dere
Why don't ladies fall in love with insane dudes, we know ladies to b attracted by elements that are flashy, i rili want to believe you buh maybe frm what i av seen n heard, its difficult and plus ladies put on a different character when on Nairaland
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by jackyraw09: 6:29am On Jul 16, 2015
OP, forget bout this bullshit you don old pass am. what has the opinion of NL ladies got to do with

the fact that a shallow girl said u r ugly. If you want every girl to say "omg he's cute" err time they see

u then obviously something is wrong upstairs or maybe u've forgotten that those who try to satisfy err one

end up not get their own personal satisfaction.
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2015
nanoprado:

i wonder y she said am ugly..i was directed to her to as for an enquiry buh she was thinking i want to woo her..i later came bk to her desk.d guy i met in the office told me about what she said dat i luk ugly..who cares..i just walk out.
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by nanoprado: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2015
handsomeyitayo:
i wonder y she said am ugly..i was directed to her to as for an enquiry buh she was thinking i want to woo her..i later came bk to her desk.d guy i met in the office told me about what she said dat i luk ugly..who cares..i just walk out.
Even as an handsome guy some girls try to sublimely tell themselves dat u r ugly mayb to pacify d consolation that they can't have you or they want to resist you thus talking to their mind on neglecting you..Don't b surprised she mite like you so much buh just faking it

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by bulbutcher(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2020
No be soo oooooohhhh
Girls no dey reason like that if u like look like valkillma if u dnt hv spine they will use u till a confident person comes along. The strong minded women will send u away my u no spoil their market
PLS correct me if am wrong I want girls to comment

Happy Birthday Smellinganus! / These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man / 9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!!