Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment (740 Views)

Please Comment People. / Dumped By Your Girlfriend! Ladies (especially) Please Comment On This / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by Affeni(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2009
1. For the guys keeping a girl or 2 apart from your real love. they will be there just in case an emergency comes up. and the other way for the ladies too.

2. Keeping a guy or a girl just because of cash or pleasure but there is nothing serious going on.

Because as for me I live at Akoka in Lag and have a relaitionship which is not serious at Ebutte metta and Festac but i kep in touch with them almost ever 3

days. but my major lives very close to my place just -N- 50 bike to my place am i making a mistake or not. Mind you am not bothered about the others either

they are into another relationship too or not. 

post something at least. Have a great day
Re: Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by Emmbi: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
God will help you
Re: Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by yme1(f): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2009
i thought you said you were in love with a girl have you broken up
Re: Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by tytylayor: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2009
i dont understand
Re: Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by Czarskit(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2009
Wetin this guy dey yarn?
Re: Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by patwhizkid(f): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
O boy, i can see ur problems are bigger dan u. I will be right back, i want 2 pray 4 u.
Re: Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by Affeni(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
Maybe you guys did not get me right i needed to know your views please why dont you just read again before posting,. BRB
Re: Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by MoneyRule(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2009
**** yawns, nods head in pity for poster and exits thread****
Re: Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by Encomium(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2009
Bros, indeed you need deliverance immediately.
Re: Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by dozies: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2009
A human heart is too precious to toil with. Tomorrow you will start complaining of infidelity but right now you are laying the foundation wt your ur bare hands. you can't give what you dont have nor receive you dont give.
Re: Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by CrazyMan(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2009
1. For the guys keeping a girl or 2 apart from your real love. they will be there just in case an emergency comes up. and the other way for the ladies too.

2. Keeping a guy or a girl just because of cash or pleasure but there is nothing serious going on.

Because as for me I live at Akoka in Lag and have a relaitionship which is not serious at Ebutte metta and Festac but i kep in touch with them almost ever 3

days. but my major lives very close to my place just -N- 50 bike to my place am i making a mistake or not. Mind you am not bothered about the others either

they are into another relationship too or not.

post something at least. Have a great day
Stop being childish.
What would you gain by carrying unnecessary burdens, or do you want to die before your time? I would suggest that you look for a decent girl and stick to her.
Re: Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by tommy2k2(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2009
@ poster
u still have more load to carry,better drop dis and say OLORUN MA JE
Re: Every One What Do You Think About This. Please Comment by jamace(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ Poster, no mind dem o. They are pretending not to understand because they are guilty of the situation too. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Bad Side / Secrets Of Online Dating Revealed! / Collision Chyking Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.