Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): (4315 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Men Are Wonderful Creatures / Women-the Most Complex Creatures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by jennyswt(f): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hello everyone! This is actually my first thread since I joined NL..
Disclaimer: All the bashers, insulters and slayers, make sure you don't derail the thread. Thanks in anticipation

If you kiss him, you are easy
If you don't, you are frigid

If you praise him, he thinks you are fake
If you don't, he thinks you are ungrateful

If you agree to all his likes, you are
submissive
If you don't, you are being controlling

If you visit him often, he thinks you're
desperate
If you don't, he thinks you're not interested

If you are well dressed, he says you are vain
If you don't, you are a dog

If you are jealous, he says you're possessive
If you're not, then he fools around

If you attempt a romance, he says you are
cheap
If you don't, he thinks you are cold

If you are a minute late, he says you are
fussy
If he is late, he says you're impatient

If you visit another man, you are fooling
around
If he is visited by another woman, "oh we're
just friends"

If you kiss him once in a while, he says
you're too shy
If you kiss him often, he says you're too
forward

If he fails to help you in crossing the street,
he brings up the feminist movement
If he does, he expects to be rewarded

If you talk, it's always too much
If you listen, it's never enough

IN SHORT
So complex, yet so predictable
So macho, yet so sensitive (usually to their
own feelings)
So confusing, yet so funny - but most of all,
So irritating, yet so irresistible...

... MEN!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by falconey(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ok I get it
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
falconey:

Ok I get it

This one is fast....... angry
Which ntwork are you using....damn mtn!!
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by Trinxie(f): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
cheesy ....Gbam!!! this is it...me likey
as my secondary school teacher would playfully say grin "I cannot division myself into twice"
Ogbeni!!! take me as I am lo n je be
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by falconey(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
oseod:

This one is fast....... angry Which ntwork are you using....damn mtn!!
Mtisalat
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by jennyswt(f): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Trinxie:
as my secondary school teacher would playfully say grin "I cannot division myself into twice"

haha
Dat ur sec sch teacher must b a really funny person
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by Trinxie(f): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
jennyswt:

haha Dat ur sec sch teacher must b a really funny person
Yep...a very funny one
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by jaybee3(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2015

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by naijaboiy: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Where did this bullshyt come from? undecided
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by jennyswt(f): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Where did this bullshyt come from? undecided

what bullshit? Hope u r not referring to my post?
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by jennyswt(f): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by jaybee3(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
jennyswt:

All these for women?? lol

Na so me sef see am ooo
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by YUNGLURD(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Same thing is applicable to the female gender.
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by naijaboiy: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by jennyswt(f): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Na so me sef see am ooo
Anyways, u r not far from the truth.. somehow
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by naijaboiy: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
jennyswt:

what bullshit? Hope u r not referring to my post?
You need a clearer explanation? undecided
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by Fancylife(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
not all men shah,seriously waiting for the counter thread
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by jaybee3(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
jennyswt:

Anyways, u r not far from the truth.. somehow

Don't worry i know i'm bang on point. I'm probably the one with the most experience to speak on this topic
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by kinglekan: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Trinxie:

Chaiii!! Werey plenty for NL oooo.

Na everyday I dey jam new werey.

I cannot division myself into twice..ROTFL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by jennyswt(f): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided
That first pic sha,,lmao
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by jennyswt(f): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Don't worry i know i'm bang on point. I'm probably the one with the most experience to speak on this topic

I see!
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by 400billionman: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Small time front page
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Jaybee3.......grin grin grin

Can't stop laughingcheesy
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by Trinxie(f): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Chaiii!! Werey plenty for NL oooo.
Na everyday I dey jam new werey.
I cannot division myself into twice..ROTFL cheesy cheesy cheesy
werey? I do not appreciate that word...try to be nicer next time sir.
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by Arami92: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
The moral of the story, "don't try to be anything for anyone, don't force it, and the right man will love you for exactly who you are!"

See a lot of Nigerian woman just want to score husband..and because of that, they change themselves to fit the needs of whatever man they want..and when he goes and marries a girl who is NOTHING like you..you think he is complicated...nope he isn't! He fell in love and found what he was missing all his life..don't be what a man WANTS, be what a man NEEDS..be that thing in his life that's always been missing!

Don't try and make any man love you! Be yourself!

If you aren't submissive, then don't be.
If you aren't shy, then don't be.
If you like sex, then like sex.

The right man wil come and love you for the very same reasons the last man couldn't stand you.

Know yourself as a woman, love and embrace yourself, and you'll never have to worry about trying to please a man.

NIGERIAN WOMEN, IT IS NOT BY FORCE O!!
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by jaybee3(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
adeh39:
Jaybee3.......grin grin grin

Can't stop laughingcheesy

When una wan come label us nko?

I had to run to the archive biko grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Trinxie:

I cannot division myself into twicegrin grin grin

I cannot multiplication myself into thricegrin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by jennyswt(f): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
400billionman:
Small time front page
It deserves it, right?
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by kinglekan: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Trinxie:

werey? I do not appreciate that word...try to be nicer next time sir.

Shift abeg!! Who cares if you appreciate it or not. Cleary couldn't see through my sarcasm. undecided
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
jaybee3:

When una wan come label us nko?

I had to run to the archive biko grin grin grin grin

Chaiii.....nawa for guys oooogrin

I don laugh tirecheesy cheesy
Re: Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective): by naijaboiy: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
jennyswt:

That first pic sha,,lmao
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY / Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel / 17 Year Old Impregnate 32 Years Old Lady Set To Marry This Month (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.