Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man (2800 Views)

Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by TechLector: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
After a lifetime of lonely nights on the road with a travelling circus, conjoined twins Ganga and Jamuna Mondal have finally found love – with the same man.

The 45-year-olds, who are known as the Spider Sisters, have been single all their lives and suffered years of rejection because of their unusual appearance.

But now they say they are happier than ever – after a chance encounter with kind-hearted school teacher, Jasimuddin Ahmad.

Two love: Conjoined twins Ganga and Jamuna Mondal say they are happier than ever – after a chance encounter with kind-hearted school teacher, Jasimuddin Ahmad
Jasimuddin Ahmad hugs conjoined twins, Ganga and Jamuna Mondal at their home in Kolkata, India
The 45-year-olds, who are known as the Spider Sisters, have been single all their lives and suffered years of rejection because of their unusual appearance

Happy at last: After years of traveiling with a circus, they met Ahmad while he worked part-time with the circus as a sound engineer, and were stunned to discover he shared their feelings

‘It was love at first sight,’ said Ganga, who shares four arms and three legs with her sister.

‘When we met Jasimuddin we both felt this was a man who would truly love us. And he does – he loves us straight from the heart.’
Jamuna added: ‘We have been very happy since he came into our lives. We have suffered in the past but we don’t want to suffer anymore. We really hope to spend the rest of our lives with him.’ .... MORE @ http://talkorbit.com/index.php/2015/07/16/conjoined-twins-45-finally-find-love-with-the-same-man/
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by sinaj(f): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
i hpe d man doesn't av ulterior motive

all diz Indian men sha lipsrsealed

btw. ow will he kpansh dem nau lipsrsealed
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by nkemie: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Love conquers all
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Eya.

And, above all, LOVE is the greatest.!!

I wish them happiness in all they do.

The poster below me, can you pls stop being an ArchEnemy, and turn to Archlover? let this thread radiate love into ur moniker.
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by ArchEnemy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chai...
I wonder how people go thru life with this condition. And some of us are still not grateful.
All the best to them

5 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Chibuhealth(f): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chai! Painful! The sperm that produced this twin must be as wicked as Bu...ri
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by ArchEnemy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
sinaj:
i hpe d man doesn't av ulterior motive

all diz Indian men sha lipsrsealed

btw. ow will he kpansh dem nau lipsrsealed
Wetin do Indian men o?
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
chie! shocked
dis looks like what happened in season 4 movie of american horror story
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by ArchEnemy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
missbronze:
Eya.

And, above all, LOVE is the greatest.!!

I wish them happiness in all they do.

The poster below me, can you pls stop being an ArchEnemy, and turn to Archlover? let this thread radiate love into ur moniker.
do you know the change of moniker protocol?
Mailed the mods once but I got no reply.
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by SirLegal(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
awchhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good for them. This means LOVE has no discrimination.

LET LOVE LEAD.
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by TechLector: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Chai! Painful! The sperm that produced this twin must be as wicked as Bu...ri
Na wa for you oooo

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by DonX001: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmmm.......na wa o. Dis one is strong!!!
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by sinaj(f): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Wetin do Indian men o?
de jazz pass Africans lipsrsealed
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Ruq: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
That's it, I've had enough.
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
ArchEnemy:
do you know the change of moniker protocol?
Mailed the mods once but I got no reply.
grin[q

You dont need to explain anything to me.

I was just teasing you. pls, dnt take me serious.

btw, why did u even use that username at the first place?
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by ArchEnemy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
sinaj:

de jazz pass Africans lipsrsealed
Seriously?
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by ArchEnemy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
missbronze:
grin[q

You dont need to explain anything to me.

I was just teasing you. pls, dnt take me serious.

btw, why did u even use that username at the first place?
wanted something 'bad' but it might just

earn me an evil label
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Lobolintin(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
It alright ......... .

Trust naija men if naj damgote daughter they won't stay up to 21 before proposals go dey troop in
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
And, yet, some able bodied men/women will be committing suicides over nothing.

What more can be more frustrating than be born a conjoined twin?
This twin should give us all a reason to be appreciative of this life.
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
ArchEnemy:
wanted something 'bad' but it might just

earn me an evil label
grin

And, Yes, i see you as an evil person.
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
All I see is a re*tarded imp molesting what looks like a morongenoric hyperbolic inverted nitwit.
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmm...I wonder if there are no jealousy issues. Just look at how he is gazing to the one on the right.

All the best to them & their love triangle.
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by ArchEnemy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
missbronze:
grin

And, Yes, i see you as an evil person.
smiley

Commonnnnn
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by knostbrown01(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
How will he be knocking this spiders sef,?? *eyesrolling* goodluck in your new excursion mr teacher
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2015

Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
If I talk say I know wetin I go type, I am lying.
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
That man no get choice jhoor..
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by TechLector: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
utumunta:
If I talk say I know wetin I go type, I am lying.

lol... wetin happen now
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by southernbelle(f): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
wow
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by jedyjedy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Am still wondering how sex wld be like sha and how dem go get belle?
Re: Conjoined Twins, 45, Finally Find Love With The Same Man by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
God is wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Questions About Sex / Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex (photo) / Beware! That Sugar Mummy Will Destroy Your Destiny- By Austin Edoho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.