Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex (photo) (2789 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex (photo) by Zobski(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
A 19-year-old young man, Sean Williams, has busted the buttocks of his 26-year-old older lover, Tamela Martin, during sex.
Radar Online reports that Tamela was reported to have called 911 after Sean made her butts to explode while they were having sex doggy style. Recounting the experience, she said:
Sean Williams (R), Tamera (L)
“We was doing it and then he flipped me over and began to tear it up from the back. Asked him several times to be gentle, then I began to beg him to stop. That’s when he started going harder. I felt pressure building up in my booty and it felt like my booty was trippling in size, I felt the skin stretching. It was a pain I never experienced.”
Tamela who recently got butt enlargement injections was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital after 911 got to the scene of the accident. Williams is however being charged with assault as they claim he ignored her pleas to stop during sex and is therefore culpable.
Officer Doug Davis of DeKalb County Police Department said:
“Even though she knew the risks, Sean Williams was still arrested because he was asked to stop and he disregarded the victim’s request. This has got to be the strangest assault case I’ve encountered.”
Sean Williams has been charged with one count of Sexual Assault and one count of Aggravated Assault. Tamela Martin is still in the hospital and is expected to recover.
Huh?! Wetin man no go hear!

https://www.naij.com/794265-womans-buttocks-explode-rough-sex-boyfriend-jailed-photo.html?source=index_trending

Re: Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2016

Re: Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex (photo) by eyesofgod: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Orgasmic explosion!
Re: Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Same story

(1) (Reply)

GET YOUR THEOLOGICAL AND MINISTERIAL TRAINING TODAY / 12 Photos People With Crushes Can Relate To / Lady Send A Guy Out Of Her House In Sweden Because He Refused Her Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.