Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected (2418 Views)

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chai u guys want me to cry abi , u know i get emosh ( emotional tongue)
Surra thanks smiley
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
I'm glad to be on that list

OP, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

If you think I've lost it - I have a brawl tomorrow(audio) with a top dawg on Facebook on NL here... you would see that you are wrong ✘

We will see about that.
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
chibwike:
the topic is misleading
Gbam.. u just thought exactly ... dis wud only drive peeps to secure d so called "Fame"... Am wandering y topics r being recycled.. N besides dis place is O.Y.O ..
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by sinaj(f): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Upnepaa:
Na nyansh makes rokiatu popular,twaci/tohpaz are nice girlz although their nyansh is the direct opposite to dat of rokiatu sad SINaj nko gaddamit that girl kwarupt past tonto dick a (parody) cool

m not korupt o!

ow wil I b wen ma dad iz a pastor nd my grandfather a vicar
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Upnepaa(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
sinaj:

m not korupt o!

ow wil I b wen ma dad iz a pastor nd my grandfather a vicar
pls i'm talking to the real sinaj
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Surra(f): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Chai u guys want me to cry abi , u know i get emosh ( emotional tongue)
Surra thanks smiley

smiley
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by MrCork: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Surra:
Romance section isn't just an ordinary section. It's a section for those that have heart, for those who are ready to stand their ground and be unshakable.
But in the midst of all this, a lot of people are changed in the process, their characters become transformed and they become seen and perceived differently by others.
This is a list of people who romance section has changed and impacted.

Darkrebel666/Darkenedrebel
He was once one of the kings of the rap section. His rhymes where so smooth, they could cut through butter.
But everything changed when he started frequenting the romance section.
He met a lot of people, made friends with some and had quarrels with some. He soon started engaging in the razmataz of the section and prior to that, he began to loose his flows. His rap weren't as sick as before and he became a shadow of his former self.
But in spite of that, he still created a name for himself in the romance section.

Thesonofmark
Those who knew thesonofmark before now would remember this guy back when he was just a jjc. Although he didn't cause any trouble, his presence was always felt as he left his bogus grammar on every thread he visited. But still, he was just a normal young man who liked to use big words
But everything changed when he started frequenting romance section.

As time went on , he stopped using his grammar to add meaningfully to threads but instead, he used it to slay people lyrically, he even gave himself the title of Slayer
Presently, the sonofmark is now a popular figure of the section. After having e-dueled notable members of the section mostly from the female populace, he has caved a ninch for himself as one not to mess with.

Rokiatu
One of the oldies of this forum, having registered in 2006.
But her fame spread as she began to frequent the most controversial section on this forum.
In no time, her gorgeous physique became a point of discussion and admiration.
Threads about began to pop out of all corners of romance section, to the extent that she broke the record of the Nairalander with most threads opened about her. Second only to sexkillz.
Where ever you go on this forum, the moniker, rokiatu is a moniker to reckon with.

Ishiilove
Before she became a romance section moderator she was quiet and gentle. Made her intelligent comments, did her job, and just basically did her thing.
But when she became the romance section number one police woman, she changed completely.
She became ruthless. She banned every offender without pity and remorse.
With time, the presence of her moniker on a thread left fear in the hearts of a lot of romance section peeps.
Ishiilove the sweet heart, became ishiilove the lion heart.

Twaci/Tophaz
These two beauties were just everyday members of this section. They gave their own quota of contributions and left.
But when they decided to participate in the miss nairaland competition, everyone began to view them in a whole new light.
When the campaigning began, they amassed fans from this section who campaigned for them wholeheartedly and in a short period of time, they won the heart of a lot of nairalanders as they both came out tops in the competition proper.

Lala247/ladyboss1
No one knew this london based hottie until she started frequenting this section.
And with time, everyone began to see a part of her that they couldn't help but love. Her friendliness and the way she interacted with everyone became a thing of adoration and it earned her the title of the most friendly and most loved individual in the romance section, to the extent that when she deactivated her first account, it left may sad.

Tosyne2much
No one knew tosyne when he just registered in 2011
But when he started impacting romance section with his interesting and captivating threads, people couldn't help but like him.
Coupled with his good looks and warm personality, some ladies couldn't help but fall in love with him. His fellow guys also hailed him and embraced him as a great guy.
In no time, the tosyne2much moniker became a moniker to emulate. His threads became front page material and tosyne became an icon.

Naijaboiy
His dazzling good looks didn't make him popular until he started frequenting the romance section.
His participation in the 2014 edition of mr nairaland earned him the reputation as one of the most good looking guys on this forum and the ladies couldn't help but yearn for him.
He amassed a huge followership in the section and coupled with his intelligent and sarcastic contribution,the Naijaboiy moniker became a moniker a lot of people couldn't help but like.

Marieolae
As this cute sweetheart frequented this section, her beauty and lovely personality began to be noticed and with that, Mariaolae won the hearts of a lot of romancelanders and the general Nairaland populace.
At the tail end of last month, she topped rokiatu and broke the record of having the most number of likes on a profile picture.

Misssclassy
She came into this section with a lot of controversies surrounding her.

Her fame grew as she went from thread to thread bossing everyone around with her blunt comments and direct attitude. But after engaging in a tuss with a moderator, she seemed to calm down and a lot of people began to see another side of her.

People began to notice her intelligent threads and comments and wondered where she had buried that side of her all the while.
Currently, misssclassy has carved a niche for herself as one of the notable people on this section.

Story!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by MrCork: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2015
Surra:
Romance section isn't just an ordinary section. It's a section for those that have heart, for those who are ready to stand their ground and be unshakable.
But in the midst of all this, a lot of people are changed in the process, their characters become transformed and they become seen and perceived differently by others.
This is a list of people who romance section has changed and impacted.

Darkrebel666/Darkenedrebel
He was once one of the kings of the rap section. His rhymes where so smooth, they could cut through butter.
But everything changed when he started frequenting the romance section.
He met a lot of people, made friends with some and had quarrels with some. He soon started engaging in the razmataz of the section and prior to that, he began to loose his flows. His rap weren't as sick as before and he became a shadow of his former self.
But in spite of that, he still created a name for himself in the romance section.

Thesonofmark
Those who knew thesonofmark before now would remember this guy back when he was just a jjc. Although he didn't cause any trouble, his presence was always felt as he left his bogus grammar on every thread he visited. But still, he was just a normal young man who liked to use big words
But everything changed when he started frequenting romance section.

As time went on , he stopped using his grammar to add meaningfully to threads but instead, he used it to slay people lyrically, he even gave himself the title of Slayer
Presently, the sonofmark is now a popular figure of the section. After having e-dueled notable members of the section mostly from the female populace, he has caved a ninch for himself as one not to mess with.

Rokiatu
One of the oldies of this forum, having registered in 2006.
But her fame spread as she began to frequent the most controversial section on this forum.
In no time, her gorgeous physique became a point of discussion and admiration.
Threads about began to pop out of all corners of romance section, to the extent that she broke the record of the Nairalander with most threads opened about her. Second only to sexkillz.
Where ever you go on this forum, the moniker, rokiatu is a moniker to reckon with.

Ishiilove
Before she became a romance section moderator she was quiet and gentle. Made her intelligent comments, did her job, and just basically did her thing.
But when she became the romance section number one police woman, she changed completely.
She became ruthless. She banned every offender without pity and remorse.
With time, the presence of her moniker on a thread left fear in the hearts of a lot of romance section peeps.
Ishiilove the sweet heart, became ishiilove the lion heart.

Twaci/Tophaz
These two beauties were just everyday members of this section. They gave their own quota of contributions and left.
But when they decided to participate in the miss nairaland competition, everyone began to view them in a whole new light.
When the campaigning began, they amassed fans from this section who campaigned for them wholeheartedly and in a short period of time, they won the heart of a lot of nairalanders as they both came out tops in the competition proper.

Lala247/ladyboss1
No one knew this london based hottie until she started frequenting this section.
And with time, everyone began to see a part of her that they couldn't help but love. Her friendliness and the way she interacted with everyone became a thing of adoration and it earned her the title of the most friendly and most loved individual in the romance section, to the extent that when she deactivated her first account, it left may sad.

Tosyne2much
No one knew tosyne when he just registered in 2011
But when he started impacting romance section with his interesting and captivating threads, people couldn't help but like him.
Coupled with his good looks and warm personality, some ladies couldn't help but fall in love with him. His fellow guys also hailed him and embraced him as a great guy.
In no time, the tosyne2much moniker became a moniker to emulate. His threads became front page material and tosyne became an icon.

Naijaboiy
His dazzling good looks didn't make him popular until he started frequenting the romance section.
His participation in the 2014 edition of mr nairaland earned him the reputation as one of the most good looking guys on this forum and the ladies couldn't help but yearn for him.
He amassed a huge followership in the section and coupled with his intelligent and sarcastic contribution,the Naijaboiy moniker became a moniker a lot of people couldn't help but like.

Marieolae
As this cute sweetheart frequented this section, her beauty and lovely personality began to be noticed and with that, Mariaolae won the hearts of a lot of romancelanders and the general Nairaland populace.
At the tail end of last month, she topped rokiatu and broke the record of having the most number of likes on a profile picture.

Misssclassy
She came into this section with a lot of controversies surrounding her.

Her fame grew as she went from thread to thread bossing everyone around with her blunt comments and direct attitude. But after engaging in a tuss with a moderator, she seemed to calm down and a lot of people began to see another side of her.

People began to notice her intelligent threads and comments and wondered where she had buried that side of her all the while.
Currently, misssclassy has carved a niche for herself as one of the notable people on this section.

...are u lightskin?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Surra(f): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2015
MrCork:

...are u lightskin?? angry

I am not light skinned and I am proud of my skin color.
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by MrCork: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Surra:

I am not light skinned and I am proud of my skin color.

...proud where?..how? ...of wot.. ok, so u looooklike Lupita James? (no ofeinse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Surra(f): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2015
MrCork:

...proud where?..how? ...of wot.. ok, so u looooklike Lupita James? (no ofeinse) angry

I am proud because I am beautiful and amazing, just the way I am.

I am not as dark as Lupita, but I ain't light skinned, and I love myself that way.
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by MrCork: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Surra:

I am proud because I am beautiful and amazing, just the way I am.

I am not as dark as Lupita, but I ain't light skinned, and I love myself that way.

...lov which sef??...how?....loookhear sweeery ..the rule is if u aint lightskin u aint notin meanfor u to find a man, U must be lightskin...pirrriod...Lupita james looklike witch doctor & thers no way on earth she can find man...so please please please..change color!!(REAL TALK) angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Surra(f): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
MrCork:

...lov which sef??...how?....loookhear sweeery ..the rule is if u aint lightskin u aint notin meanfor u to find a man, U must be lightskin...pirrriod...Lupita james looklike witch doctor & thers no way on earth she can find man...so please please please..change color!!(REAL TALK) angry

There is everything to be proud of not being light skinned.
There are a lot ladies that are dark skinned but still beautiful and a lot of men, including you, love them.

Genevieve Nnaji- dark skinned
Hally Berry- dark skinned.
Tyra Banks- dark skinned
Kelly Rowland - dark skinned
Mel b- dark skinned
Chimamanda Adichie - dark skinned.

These are all beautiful women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by MrCork: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2015
Surra:

There are a lot ladies that are dark skinned but still beautiful and a lot of men, including you, love them.

Tyra Banks- dark skinned
Mel b- dark skinned

Yet they are all still beautiful women.

angry

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Twaci(f): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2015
Surra:

Tyra Banks- dark skinned
Mel b- dark skinned

Please help me tell that sadist cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by MrCork: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Surra:

Tyra Banks- dark skinned
Mel b- dark skinned

... sweery if they beauriful...then how come I don't rate them?...don't u wanna looklike beyansi?... hav been to London? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Surra(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2015
MrCork:

... sweery if they beauriful...then how come I don't rate them?...don't u wanna looklike beyansi?... hav been to London? angry

Mrcork, look at the pictures of one of the most beautiful actresses in Nigeria
Genevieve Nnaji & Stephenie Okereke. Guess what? They are dark skinned and they don't bleach.

[img]http://lhardells.files./2015/01/4306a-889150060944221238_215906592.jpg[/img]

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by MrCork: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Surra:

Mrcork, look at the pictures of one of the most beautiful actresses in Nigeria
Genevieve Nnaji & Stephenie Okereke. Guess what? They are dark skinned and they don't bleach.

[img]http://lhardells.files./2015/01/4306a-889150060944221238_215906592.jpg[/img]

...ok sweeery..since u ask.. did I mention I drive £28,000(Cash) Rang ROver spot & I gots pounds sterlin?....anyways, if I put any of thoise chicks in my Range rover...truss me....I will loooose my credibility hear in Pekam... They look Uganda!! (no oofeinse) angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by MrCork: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Surra...sweeriously..they juss ok..ish & not all that.... so r u tellin me u don't hav lightskin women ther in Nigeria?...sweery whats goin in in that place? undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2015
MrCork:

...ok sweeery..since u ask.. did I mention I drive £28,000(Cash) Rang ROver spot & I gots pounds sterlin?....anyways, if I put any of thoise chicks in my Range rover...truss me....I will loooose my credibility hear in Pekam... They look Uganda!! (no oofeinse) angry
grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Surra(f): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2015
MrCork:
Surra...sweeriously..they juss ok..ish & not all that.... so r u tellin me u don't hav lightskin women ther in Nigeria?...sweery whats goin in in that place? undecided

There are light skinned women in Nigeria, the same way there are dark skinned.
But being light skinned doesn't make you more beautiful than someone who is dark skinned, is all I am saying.
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by MrCork: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Surra:

But being light skinned doesn't make you more beautiful than someone who is dark skinned, is all I am saying.

angry

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Brugo(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Surra:

cheesy I can't believe you're arguing with him
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by tohpahz(f): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Commits Suicide One Week After Graduation Because Of Sex With A Woman :( / When You Ask Your Son Inlaw His Name & he says Femi Sneh(pix) / **A Used-condom Was Found Inside My Church Premises Today*** PIX** Who Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.