Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected (2394 Views)

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Surra(f): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Romance section isn't just an ordinary section. It's a section for those that have heart, for those who are ready to stand their ground and be unshakable.
But in the midst of all this, a lot of people are changed in the process, their characters become transformed and they become seen and perceived differently by others.
This is a list of people who romance section has changed and impacted.

Darkrebel666/Darkenedrebel
He was once one of the kings of the rap section. His rhymes where so smooth, they could cut through butter.
But everything changed when he started frequenting the romance section.
He met a lot of people, made friends with some and had quarrels with some. He soon started engaging in the razmataz of the section and prior to that, he began to loose his flows. His rap weren't as sick as before and he became a shadow of his former self.
But in spite of that, he still created a name for himself in the romance section.

Thesonofmark
Those who knew thesonofmark before now would remember this guy back when he was just a jjc. Although he didn't cause any trouble, his presence was always felt as he left his bogus grammar on every thread he visited. But still, he was just a normal young man who liked to use big words
But everything changed when he started frequenting romance section.

As time went on , he stopped using his grammar to add meaningfully to threads but instead, he used it to slay people lyrically, he even gave himself the title of Slayer
Presently, the sonofmark is now a popular figure of the section. After having e-dueled notable members of the section mostly from the female populace, he has caved a ninch for himself as one not to mess with.

Rokiatu
One of the oldies of this forum, having registered in 2006.
But her fame spread as she began to frequent the most controversial section on this forum.
In no time, her gorgeous physique became a point of discussion and admiration.
Threads about began to pop out of all corners of romance section, to the extent that she broke the record of the Nairalander with most threads opened about her. Second only to sexkillz.
Where ever you go on this forum, the moniker, rokiatu is a moniker to reckon with.

Ishiilove
Before she became a romance section moderator she was quiet and gentle. Made her intelligent comments, did her job, and just basically did her thing.
But when she became the romance section number one police woman, she changed completely.
She became ruthless. She banned every offender without pity and remorse.
With time, the presence of her moniker on a thread left fear in the hearts of a lot of romance section peeps.
Ishiilove the sweet heart, became ishiilove the lion heart.

Twaci/Tophaz
These two beauties were just everyday members of this section. They gave their own quota of contributions and left.
But when they decided to participate in the miss nairaland competition, everyone began to view them in a whole new light.
When the campaigning began, they amassed fans from this section who campaigned for them wholeheartedly and in a short period of time, they won the heart of a lot of nairalanders as they both came out tops in the competition proper.

Lala247/ladyboss1
No one knew this london based hottie until she started frequenting this section.
And with time, everyone began to see a part of her that they couldn't help but love. Her friendliness and the way she interacted with everyone became a thing of adoration and it earned her the title of the most friendly and most loved individual in the romance section, to the extent that when she deactivated her first account, it left may sad.

Tosyne2much
No one knew tosyne when he just registered in 2011
But when he started impacting romance section with his interesting and captivating threads, people couldn't help but like him.
Coupled with his good looks and warm personality, some ladies couldn't help but fall in love with him. His fellow guys also hailed him and embraced him as a great guy.
In no time, the tosyne2much moniker became a moniker to emulate. His threads became front page material and tosyne became an icon.

Naijaboiy
His dazzling good looks didn't make him popular until he started frequenting the romance section.
His participation in the 2014 edition of mr nairaland earned him the reputation as one of the most good looking guys on this forum and the ladies couldn't help but yearn for him.
He amassed a huge followership in the section and coupled with his intelligent and sarcastic contribution,the Naijaboiy moniker became a moniker a lot of people couldn't help but like.

Marieolae
As this cute sweetheart frequented this section, her beauty and lovely personality began to be noticed and with that, Mariaolae won the hearts of a lot of romancelanders and the general Nairaland populace.
At the tail end of last month, she topped rokiatu and broke the record of having the most number of likes on a profile picture.

Misssclassy
She came into this section with a lot of controversies surrounding her.

Her fame grew as she went from thread to thread bossing everyone around with her blunt comments and direct attitude. But after engaging in a tuss with a moderator, she seemed to calm down and a lot of people began to see another side of her.

People began to notice her intelligent threads and comments and wondered where she had buried that side of her all the while.
Currently, misssclassy has carved a niche for herself as one of the notable people on this section.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by NKekuma: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Okay.
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by falconey(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2015

I think she is joblessly right!

Seriously? Marioelae top rokiatu now? Its not all about showing your ass on every pic you upload I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Surra(f): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
falconey:

I think she is joblessly right!

Just so you know, it didn't take me more than 15mins to think and write this down.
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by falconey(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Surra:

Just so you know, it didn't take me more than 15mins to think and right this.

And that's some kind of record?

Anyway GOOD job, atleast my wife (ladyboss1) made the list.
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by demmy0325(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
.. Someone shud pls tel me hw dis will change the price of pepper in the market... undecided..

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Surra(f): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
falconey:

And that's some kind of record?

Anyway GOOD job, atleast my wife (ladyboss1) made the list.

No, I made that comment because you said I was joblessly right.
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Aii...lolz peeps already bcoming famous on NL...Nice
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Olami90: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
And that has added wot to romancelanders?
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Surra(f): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Olami90:
And that has added wot to romancelanders?

It has added quite a lot actually. Without some of these people, this section wouldn't be fun.
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Errrm You
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mr Cork nko.....
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by feyif(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice Thread
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by naijaboiy: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Errrm...surra one question. cheesy

Are you the twin sister of misssclassy cos you sound familiar. grin
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Twaci(f): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice list Surra smiley.

Either way, what's ur old moniker?
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Errrm...surra one question. cheesy

Are you the twin sister of misssclassy cos you sound familiar. grin

Who to dey form detective don help?
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by naijaboiy: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
misssclassy:

Who to dey form detective don help?
Na question I ask o? cheesy

Shey na you abi? grin
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
my raps aren't as sick? I only went on hiatus ✘
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Upnepaa(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Na nyansh makes rokiatu popular,twaci/tohpaz are nice girlz although their nyansh is the direct opposite to dat of rokiatu sad SINaj nko gaddamit that girl kwarupt past tonto dick a (parody) cool

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Sveen: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Surra:

Just so you know, it didn't take me more than 15mins to think and write this down.
Your name should be 1st, not last.
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Dennygirl: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
And how does been famous here contribute to ur ofline life? Abegi all na wash.as a mara of fact,anybody wen dy dat list is jobless,asin a busy minded individual, who have ofline priorities wouldnt be regular here,trying to crave a name here wen beta tinx are to be done.. I learnt seun is the owner,so why e name no dy here?
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:
my raps aren't as sick? I only went on hiatus ✘

But elymax took your asss to the cleaners last week grin

What happened to you, Micheal?
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dennygirl:
And how does been famous here contribute to ur ofline life? Abegi all na wash.as a mara of fact,anybody wen dy dat list is jobless,asin a busy minded individual, who have ofline priorities wouldnt be regular here,trying to crave a name here wen beta tinx are to be done.. I learnt seun is the owner,so why e name no dy here?

Didn't you read the title and content of the thread?

Kim kardashian is always on instagram, uploading pictures of herself . Does that mean she doesn't have offline priorities?
Most of the people there have better offline lives that you, in case you don't know.

You just opened a thread claiming you just registered, and you needed someone to tell you how things work, yet, you are commenting like someone who have been here for long.

Please if you don't mind, you could just shut the fvck up and leave the thread, since you have nothing meaningful to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Dennygirl: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
misssclassy:

Didn't you read the title and content of the thread?

Kim kardashian is always on instagram, uploading pictures of herself . Does that mean she doesn't have offline priorities?
Most of the people there have better offline lives that you, in case you don't know.

You just opened a thread claiming you just registered, and you needed someone to tell you how things work, yet, you are commenting like someone who have been here for long.

Please if you don't mind you could just shut the fvck up and leave the thread, if you have nothing meaningful to say.
babe u sure say u well so?wat is wrong with u? Shebi make i comot fine,bt u knw wat?i dnt remember quoting u so, stay off my mention aproko,am licensed to express myself,take it or leave it.. So many haterz.chess!
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
misssclassy:

But elymax took your asss to the cleaners last week grin

What happened to you, Micheal?

Elymax cheated & brought more than the stipulated amount of lines..I didn't just feel like protesting..

besides, I was just recovering from the couple's competition palaver & wasn't entire focused on the brawl.

I used 4 hours in putting a 10 bar verse together & he had more than 2 weeks to write & fine-tune his verse.

I haven't lost anything.
my pen can still send send the likes of Charlie Clips to doing dishes at Mc Donalds.. ✘
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dennygirl:
babe u sure say u well so?wat is wrong with u? Shebi make i comot fine,bt u knw wat?i dnt remember quoting u so, stay off my mention aproko,am licensed to express myself,take it or leave it.. So many haterz.chess!

What is there to hate about you?
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Elymax cheated & brought more than the stipulated amount of lines..I didn't just feel like protesting..

besides, I was just recovering from the couple's competition palaver & wasn't entire focused on the brawl.

I used 4 hours in putting a 10 bar verse together & he had more than 2 weeks to write & fine-tune his verse.

I haven't lost anything.
my pen can still send send the likes of Charlie Clips to doing dishes at Mc Donalds.. ✘

Yea, right.....
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by falconey(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dennygirl:

You are sure not new....a newbie can't use this tone.

I welcome you with the new moniker.
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by chibwike(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
the topic is misleading
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
falconey:

You are sure not new....a newbie can't use this tone.

I welcome you with the new moniker.

She is Sandrannna.
Re: Romance Section: Those It Has Changed, Transformed And Affected by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
misssclassy:

Yea, right.....

If you think I've lost it - I have a brawl tomorrow(audio) with a top dawg on Facebook on NL here... you would see that you are wrong ✘

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance / Photo: See What A Lady Told Her Bf About Cheating On Him / How To Know If He Will Be Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.