Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) (71616 Views)

Civil Servant Who Insulted Dankwambo, Governor Of Gombe & His Mother, Remanded / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Bollinger(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
You know what's funny about all this? When i was growing up, the south was always peaceful while the north was filled with strife. On numerous occassion were there news of riots and killings by notherners for ridiculously flimsy excuses. The northern elite saw nothing wrong with this and actually kept silent when they were supposed to have denounced it. The worst one i can remember was when coppers from the west serving in the north were massacred one day. One young man was on his phone with his parents, crying and praying to God to save him. Up till when these northerners broke into his room, dragged him out and slauthered him. Can you imagine being a parent and being helpless in that kind of situation? Now the tables have turned. The animals they groomed have turned around to bite them in the asss. My heart felt condolences to the families of the deceased, but, one has to remember; you reap what you sow.

22 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by babajero(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dividend of islam

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by klodike(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
RIP to the daily departed. Father please help us.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by JuicyClitoris: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
They are fighting Radio Biafra

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Kbraims(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oh GOD save us from all evils
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by blesoh(f): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Omg,feel like crying,y this killing. Buhari pls do smth abt this,y kill ur brodas.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by numaweh(f): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
this is unfortunate
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by juman(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is too graphic for me.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by hrykanu231(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
They kill both Muslims and Christians now, what exactly do they want? Why can't our security agencies get these mofos? They seem to always be ahead in their evil game....God save us, RIP to the dead
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by juman(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oh gombe, I served in gombe.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Xyg12:
Someone is busy calling them "Our miss guided brothers" what a weak president. By 'our miss guided brother', is the president appealing to them or petting them?
when the abuja bomb blast that killed over 200 people happened,I remember Buhari told Jonathan to resign if he couldn't handle the situation etc. What do we say about these constant attacks since may 29? OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! This is too much,what have Nigerians done to deserve these,what's our offence..?

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
When will my country know peace again?
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by aryzgreat: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
tunwumi:
Bad

If occasional bombing can be this disturbing I wonder what a full scale war will look like.

Lesson for Biafra Taniods. War is not film it is genocide.
[/s]

U must b a Very foolish yoloba if after reading this ur cowardly mind Went straight to biafra.

This pictures is more reason Why We need to go our ways. We can't b in d Same country with animals that derive joy wasting their own.

When they were killing igbos in d north, u ppl were taunting igbos that they love money, that they should go back to their home. Am sure now they are facing themselves u r enjoying it.

Fools!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by yehmi01(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
kaoule:
Oh my God! This thing is really getting out of hand.

My friend it got out of hand the first day an innocent Nigerian died and nothing was done about it.

And in a nation where human lives means nothing to any one then its only right to withdraw all forms of civilization.

This was not the Nigeria I dreamt about when I was a child and this definatly is not the Nigeria I will tell my kids about.

Really have you ever travelled out of this country before and see how many of our brothers and sisters go out of this country by force by fire to go and do very crazy thing just to survive and it been like that for years

It was that point when we as a nation started loosing value for human life and value other material things that started all this.

Did you known that this madness we kept on low key during elections

Now that elections are over the amount of people that have died are more combined together.

Honestly my heart is heavy right now.

Even those abroad would rather continue to suffer the hardship than come back home and be killed like animals in dir own fatherland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
LORD have mercy, O LORD please heal our land.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by klevjey: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
tunwumi:
Bad

If occasional bombing can be this disturbing I wonder what a full scale war will look like.

Lesson for Biafra Taniods. War is not film it is genocide.

lesson to the monkeys and baboons in the zoo

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by tunde1200(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
animals in human form...
what do they want?.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Donalleh(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
OMG!!!!

God have Mercy on Us
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Ninilowo(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
OH LORD OF MERCY......... HAVE MERCY
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=38pt]God have mercy![/size]
hmm, speechless.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Fola01: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oh My God. shocked
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by 1after: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
chesterlee:
The ZOO must fall!!""

Smh
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by feedburna: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin welcome to the daft abominable zoological republic called Nigeria. where ur life can be cut short in a split second. is dat the country u want? no.
all hail biafra grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by komek(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hope the SnailBuhari will cancel his trip to the US to attend to this Gombe victims.

That reminds me, how many of these incessant Bomb blast victims has he visited so far.

RIP to the dead.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by odinese(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Imbecilic idiiot.

Take that your "first to comment". Fvvckshit somewhere elseelse
U crazy man

[/size]

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by tunde1200(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
you make sense bro...

yehmi01:

My friend it got out of hand the first day an innocent Nigerian died and nothing was done about it.

And in a nation where human lives means nothing to any one then its only right to withdraw all forms of civilization.

This was not the Nigeria I dreamt about when I was a child and this definatly is not the Nigeria I will tell my kids about.

Really have you ever travelled out of this country before and see how many of our brothers and sisters go out of this country by force by fire to go and do very crazy thing just to survive and it been like that for years

Of was that point we as a nation started loosing value for human life and value other things.

Did you known that this madness we kept on low key during elections

Now that elections are over the amount of people that have died are more combined together.

Honestly my heart is heavy right now.

Even those abroad would rather continue to suffer the hardship than come back home and be killed like animals in dir own fatherland.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Intendy: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lord have mercy.but I'm ready to do my bit to help the govt. right away
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by zipamowei(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bollinger:
You know what's funny about all this? When i was growing up, the south was always peaceful while the north was filled with strife. On numerous occassion were there news of riots and killings by notherners for ridiculously flimsy excuses. The northern elite saw nothing wrong with this and actually kept silent when they were supposed to have denounced it. The worst one i can remember was when coppers from the west serving in the north were massacred one day. One young man was on his phone with his parents, crying and praying to God to save him. Up till when these northerners broke into his room, dragged him out and slauthered him. Can you imagine being a parent and being helpless in that kind of situation? Now the tables have turned. The animals they groomed have turned around to bite them in the asss. My heart felt condolences to the families of the deceased, but, one has to remember; you reap what you sow.

You are right my friend. What goes around comes around. There has always been riots in the North where churches were burned and christians or rather anyone from the south is killed in the name of religious riot for very insignificant and flimsy reasons, yet the elders and leaders of the North were complicit by their actions. Now the tide has turned on them, where will they run to? They now bomb their own mosques, marketplaces and anywhere else without consideration or segregation whatsoever. A lesson that whatever a man sows, he will surely reap.I feel for the family of the deceased. May God help them.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by TheFreeOne: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chisos... speechless.

This is totally unacceptable..Nigerians need to come together and support the govt in this fight against terror. Our military shouldn't take prisoners. They should eliminate any BH in sight and amnesty international can go to hell.

I wish their families strenght to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by dckng16(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

U must b a Very foolish yoloba if after reading this ur cowardly mind Went straight to biafra.

This pictures is more reason Why We need to go our ways. We can't b in d Same country with animals that derive joy wasting their own.

When they were killing igbos in d north, u ppl were taunting igbos that they love money, that they should go back to their home. Am sure now they are facing themselves u r enjoying it.

Fools!

Asari once said that Nigeria is a SCAM.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Tobbey(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
JESUS sad sad sad sad
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Dakens(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
I just don't understand why these niggers dey kill people is it dey don't like seeing people minding their bizness kia RIP to d dead and to boko bois urs dey come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.