Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) (71617 Views)

Civil Servant Who Insulted Dankwambo, Governor Of Gombe & His Mother, Remanded / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by dazzysleek(f): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chai!..these are men and women that left their houses hale n hearty in pursuit of their daily bread,not knowing they will NEVER return home ALIVE!...Lord God, let these bloodbath on our nation NIGERIA CEASE...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by dazzysleek(f): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chai!..these are men and women that left their houses hale n hearty in pursuit of their daily bread,not knowing they will NEVER return home ALIVE!...Lord God, let these bloodbath on our national NIGERIAN soil CEASE...Amen!
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
mohince:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/exclusive-photos-from-bomb-blast-in.html

May their souls rest in peace. God almighty, may the perpetrators of this evil act receive your judgement in Jesus Name
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by MNDY(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
chronique:
I'm sorry if my post has offended you or any other muslim but this has everything to do with islam as a religion,as being practised by these folks. I need not remind you how this started,and how they have always hinged their actions on a portion of the quran. World over as at today,all terrorist activities are being carried out by groups of islamic fundamentalists. Islam is a religion of peace as I have heard but where is the peace? Everyday we wake up to the news of boko killings,and retire to bed with same news;isn't this pathetic? I know there are good muslims outhere,but these ones(boko haram) haven't helped us in having a positive image of islam.

I am angry with you for analyzing to him!
--
Yes, there are distortions in every religion (Christianity inclusive) if that is what they want to attribute it to! But a distortion that goes as far as justifying murder? Haba! We are all human-beings na!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by slap1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
jwils:
young man forget politics, this are people like you for God sake
Abeg leave me alone! This is getting out of hand! You think I'm popping champagne or what? Buhari is failing so far. Period.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by ahaz: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by TheFreeOne: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
lomprico:

Ihejirika did it ooo! But some people said he is killing their people and are now using amnesty international to haunt him today.

Irresponsible politicking has been the achilles heel in this fight against against terror. Our politicians/leaders need to set aside their differences/selfish interests and form a common front to tackle BH decisively lest this country gradually goes into oblivion and ruin.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by RapLawd(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
And some silly folks will say Nigeria is at peace and we should not start a war...

Here's the real genocide...

R.I.P to the dead...
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by akatekpe(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
BUHARI IS INCOMPETENT...simple angry

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by fromnigeria(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Warning graphic Pic as if its a must you share it.

Mtcheeewwww

for bokoharam, i am yet to understand what they really want.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by azimibraun: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Insurgency is what no country or people should ever give any chance to enter into their domain, because when you do, stopping it becomes too difficult. We should have never allow this ever blossom. Ask me what can be done about this insurgency and I will end up telling what a lot of people have said over and over again. We missed it from the start.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nicepoker(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Population in the north. Is diminishing. Baba old wine pls come out from the cellar

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by kwenu: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
ahh who did this to this country
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by azimibraun: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
We must keep praying and also hope that the new security architecture being put in place by President Buhari finds away of stopping this. I am very sure the guys who did this were just not recruited, trained and empowered by Boko Haram in just the last 2months that is to tell you that the plan has been in place before Buhari even won the election. Be that as it may, he is responsible for stopping them and having put up a machinery to check this, I hope recruitment and training of new sect members will not be possible.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by luvprince4real(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
odinese:
Abeg oo the first person wey comment which kind network u dey use

5g?

Damn u guys are becoming very annoying angry
pple's lifeless body are scattered everywhere and d only thing dat comes to ur mind is who comment first and who did not. Hw old ar u??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by EroticJane(f): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
All the sponsors of boko haram listed here, if its true, let God judge them all http://www.benuefamily.com/2015/07/boko-haram-sponsors-exposed-see-full.html
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by azimibraun: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
I want somebody to tell me what Buhari should have done differently from what he is doing so far. I want to be educated so that I can join the army or pessimist and ill wishers. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY?
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by pmatiu: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Damn dis shit. Boko Haram let me ask dem a question if dey av mold an image before or giving breath to an image dat dey believe in kill wat u can't giv life to n rendering a lot of nigerians homeless. God will surely pay them back in their own coin.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by azimibraun: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
After the blames please suggest the way forward. We can't continue to have these bloodshed. No Man has the monopoly of knowledge. You also can help the President with a superior strategy. SHARE THEM PLS!
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by lomprico(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
sonnie10:

It is just natural to sympathize with another who is passing through bad times. But, the take-way from your story is that things could get out of hand. Like nemesis. If the North is suffering now because they did not do something, then, what is the guarantee that at some point, the south would not be affected? Well, since nothing is being done by the people down south of the same country, Nigeria. Aren't we supposed to be our brother's keeper? I ask because, following your reasoning, "the tables [would likely] turn" against people who do act to prevent evil before it gets to them.
If the south decides to do something about it, the northerners will cry foul that they are killing their people. Buhari your president said that when ihejirika unleashed terror back to the terrorists. So what do u want the south to do?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by chiwondoski: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Is this the change nigerian voted for,God help us.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by azimibraun: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Unleash Terror On Suicide Bombers; who could Locally Manufacture their own explosives? That's a lie bro. You can reclaim ceded territories, you can hit terrorists strong holds. But you can never invade a suicide bomber with locally made bombs. Becouse they are most times identified after they have unleash mayhem. Except you accidentally intercept them in the process of causing trouble or their Bombs fail to detonate or somebody betrays them from their camp. It's the most difficult battle to fight. We are talking about an individual on a mission to kill himself and others. Bros na God fit help us.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by LoveMachine(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
May shekau and co be captured and have unfathomable pains unleashed upon them.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Motolank: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
May GOD not forgive BH their sins
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by 2kris(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
mohince:
More..... I was crying while snapping this pics! This is cruel! Our president need to wakeup
this waz exactely what i said when a twin bomb went off in jos....any thing buhari have in store,mind,plan,military strategies,he such start using them real fast....i escaped the angry hausa boys that was looking for who to kill that night...my brother it wasnt easy at all
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
A short while ago we never stop hearing blames against the FG each time a blast occurs anywhere but now things have CHANGED as they only get reported and nothing more than that though the death rate and bombings seems to have reached new highs.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by lastmessenger: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have said it and am gonna say it again Buhari is a disease to this country.419/yahooyahoo president.
Xyg12:
Someone is busy calling them "Our miss guided brothers" what a weak president. By 'our miss guided brother', is the president appealing to them or petting them?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Youngmolis: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
God punish devil
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by gratiaeo(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Blood of Buhari!!!
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by azimibraun: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Put yourself in the shoes of the BokoHaram suicide bomber God forbid. Do you think anyone will can prevent you from killing people with a bomb suicide style if you decide to do it? Am not talking about you trying to break security barriers and killing the President am talking about you deciding to kill innocent citizens in markets, schools, viewing centers, filling station, Traffic etc. Will you succeed or not? These wicked guys are hitting soft target my brother.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by lastmessenger: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buharis problem is that he started on a wrong footing by telling lies to gain peoples trust.with the way things are going,Apc,yorubas,housas,muslims and even his wife and children may abandon him along the line.
azimibraun:
I want somebody to tell me what Buhari should have done differently from what he is doing so far. I want to be educated so that I can join the army or pessimist and ill wishers. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Johnflavour(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
God please protect ur people oh.it has gone out of hand. Rest in peace to the dead and quick recovering to the injured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.