Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) (71618 Views)

Civil Servant Who Insulted Dankwambo, Governor Of Gombe & His Mother, Remanded / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by AutosBay(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Why are they blowing themselves, if they want it to stop let them blow other states like the west and east make I see whether Nigeria no go divide.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by knowledgeable: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
tunwumi:
Bad

If occasional bombing can be this disturbing I wonder what a full scale war will look like.

Lesson for Biafra Taniods. War is not film it is genocide.

Evil yorubas are #1 cause of this masacaring going on in nigeria. Unless this evil yorubas change their political position to the extent of Agitating for Odua republic or support for Biafra, the madness in the North will not stop period.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Itulah(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Rubbish!!! And some group of people said security has improved under Buhari regime by 70%. To those of you who never see anything good in GEJ administration and chose to wallow in lies and deceit, may you never see anything good in your life, you and Liar Mohammed. Bunch of goats.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Oshlander: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Ojiofor: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
This senseless killings in the name of what?I don't really understand motives behind this inhuman act.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Lilimax(f): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
jwils:
Forgive us our sins oh Lord and heal our land Nigeria
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by MurphyG1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
chronique:
I'm sorry if my post has offended you or any other muslim but this has everything to do with islam as a religion,as being practised by these folks. I need not remind you how this started,and how they have always hinged their actions on a portion of the quran. World over as at today,all terrorist activities are being carried out by groups of islamic fundamentalists. Islam is a religion of peace as I have heard but where is the peace? Everyday we wake up to the news of boko killings,and retire to bed with same news;isn't this pathetic? I know there are good muslims outhere,but these ones(boko haram) haven't helped us in having a positive image of islam.

I would still repeat that ISLAM has nothing to do with this! These people are not Islamic fundamentalists. They are terrorists. The moment we begin to realise that Boko Haram group is a terrorist group and NOT an islamic sect the better it will be for the unity of this nation. What BH does is totally unislamic and that is why I said Islam has nothing to to do with such terrorist attack.
Its unfortunate that BH claims to fight in the name of Islam but isnt it glaring to all of us that the attacks are unislamic?
Islam preaches peace and Islam frowns at innocent attacks..
BH is a terrorist group and there is nothing islamic about that.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by mkoabiola: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ds fotographer get mind ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Lilimax(f): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
luluosas:
What gain? Terrorists and terrorists sympathizers, you all should repent and accept JESUS CHRIST now as your LORD and personal saviour. Failure to do so is a straight ticket to hell fire. Don't say you weren't warned
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by pitoski(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
God help Us!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Lilimax(f): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
MurphyG1:

I would still repeat that ISLAM has nothing to do with this! These people are not Islamic fundamentalists. They are terrorists. The moment we begin to realise that Boko Haram group is a terrorist group and NOT an islamic sect the better it will be for the unity of this nation. What BH does is totally unislamic and that is why I said Islam has nothing to to do with such terrorist attack.
Its unfortunate that BH claims to fight in the name of Islam but isnt it glaring to all of us that the attacks are unislamic?
How come most of this terrorist groups are of Islamic extraction? Al-Qaeda, All-shaabab, ISIS/ISIL name it? They all claimed to be practicing Hadith...whatever it means lipsrsealed
It seems your own understanding of Islam Is differentrent from theirs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Felaak47(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
R.I.P to all the deaths my Almighty Allah forgive them all...and to all the boko boys ur days are number.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Noblefreeman(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=AlchemistDean post=35941457]People now die anyhow now...I remember back in the early 2000s when watchin' news with my Grandfather on NTA...if we hear that 15 People die,its a big deal...But now if you hear that 308 people die...it nothin' in anybody's face anymore...Its now the Norm...#Boko Haram must be Stopped[I appreciate your comment,you didn't lampoon and lambaste any body,this shows maturity,keep it up bro and insha allah,boko haram will someday be a thing of the past.cheers]
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by sunsewa: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
This northern people are really in a mess,the well loved child they breeded has grown to become a monster sucking blood,
will I say this the day of reckoning for them,but the killing and dismembering of bodies, is really painful, I pity them,and pray God have mercy on them,should it be the anger of God,but we southern Nigeria needs to be awake and security conscious,especially with the movement of Agricultural and other products from north,both on the way and during offloading and disembarking, they might be bringing in the bombs making devices in bits into southern parts,until its ready to be installed, and suicide bombers will now take over,our security personals over here are mostly northerners, especially military, won't there be a conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by hamzeiy: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hollawaley:
Subuhanallah. IMAM ABUBAKAR SHEKAU your bleeping days are bleeping numberd.

this is a serous matter. brother...Ya Allah...al dhull jalalubwa iqram...Ya Allah al hayyubal qayyum....bring and end to shekau and his sponsors....bringbam imediate end to bokoharam....bmsend your wrath and justice to them..ya Allah deprive this people of your mercy and take their fitna away from us and our country....ameen...this is really sadnin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by hallysonia(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Titto93:
This only happens when the OLD DULLARD is the president.

*modified

What else do this Boko boys want from us.
If Buhari is behind this, Your plane will crash and only you will die... So that in your next world you can value the lives of others as yours.
But if otherwise, I withdraw my statement and leave everything for God.
You're ruling, yet killing yourselves

well, i cnt blame you, u dnt even av atom of understanding takless of molecule of feeling.

what a great loss to ur next generation

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by LadyAmaka(f): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
OhGod we plead for your mercy. Forgive us and yhe northerners their sin that must have brought this reproach on them. We know that for decades, northerners have been shedding the blood of the innocents for no good reason forgetting that blood cries from tue ground. Have kercy on them, heal the north and help us stop this mess in Jesus name, Amen. RIP to the dead.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by domopps(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Blood of Jesus! This is 2 much oooo God have mercy! Kindly look into our case intervene we have no power of our own father pls help Nigeria!

Cheeeers
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by mistabb(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
At dis point we need GOD nt PMB let cry out unto GOD for his intervention
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by MrIyke222(m): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
And the so called government is trying to dialogue with them for exchage of thier held captives.

One of their governors Ahmed Shetima, is proposing amnesty for them as well. AMNESTY FOR PEAPLE THAT HAVE KILLED OVER 15000 NIGERIANS? AND ARE STILL KILLING. Does it mean that these inhumans and agents of darkness are going to take ova their own country as the profess.

GMB said he will wipe them off in 30 months.... we are still waiting!

RIP to d dead.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by knowledgeable: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
MurphyG1:

""Very childish answer or response". Boko haram is an ideology driven by religious interpretations, therefore it's religious with root in Islam, just like her sister groups, isis and alshabab. Terrorism on the other hand cannot be driven by terrorism per say. Plus, we don't have any history of terrorism in nigeria driven by anything, but we do have history of religious riots and killings stretching back as far back as we can tell. Also fulani herdsmen slaughtering unhindered are also religious driven since 99.9% of them are muslims while 99.9% of their victims are Christians. I pity you northerners and your way of reasoning, logic and lies in Nigeria cos ict has caught up with your backward nature and lies unprepared.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by cheruv: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
EroticJane:
All the sponsors of boko haram listed here, if its true, let God judge them all http://www.benuefamily.com/2015/07/boko-haram-sponsors-exposed-see-full.html
Baby can we forget about BH for a moment and talk about those laps of yours..they're quite sizzling kiss
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by patonyx1: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2015
Like seriously; I'm still asking what's the benefit of all this mayhem?
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by justanotherme: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2015
mohince:
More pics

RIP to the daily departed.

the Zoo is crumbling.

the Zoological Dullard is busy traveling and taking selfies.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by odinese(m): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2015
luvprince4real:
pple's lifeless body are scattered everywhere and d only thing dat comes to ur mind is who comment first and who did not. Hw old ar u??

Bro, go back to that page and read the third comment...u gonna find out that this name and that one ain't different.
...I actually said something reasonable b4 writing this.

So Bros chill
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by odinese(m): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2015
ehis05:

U dodge common sense...no sense of humanity..na 1st 2 comment dey do u..what is wrong dis generation sef....small time we o dey yab government make we check ourself well 1st

Bro I was the same person who wrote the third comment.. I posted it b4 typing this...

Bros pls chill..
I felt pity for the victims too.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by skyfullofstars(f): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2015
My dears, how I wish I could have saved them all... cry
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by oludollar(m): 1:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Lord av mercy...dis is way too much. cry
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Jayjey(m): 4:14am On Jul 17, 2015
God please put a stop to this killings
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Xyg12: 4:19am On Jul 17, 2015
lastmessenger:
I have said it and am gonna say it again Buhari is a disease to this country.419/yahooyahoo president.

Purely scam.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 17, 2015
omasiagu:
Islam is evil. Am so happy about the bomblast.
More muslims should be killed today.
Any thing that will make nigeria and Buhari to fail and be killed is welcomed by me.

May bomb destroys them in large numbers in their moques today, amen.

I take pleasures when muslims are killed. Very happy about it.
Lol bro dat is not fair... remember we only nid to pray for them and preach to dem to make dem understand and know how d devil is leading them to hell having blinded deir eyez not to see d glory God has for dem thru d Lord Jesus Christ... Understand dey are lost but do not wish death for them.. they re also human beings created in God's image.... if u kip ds way, dea is no difference btw u and Cain who killed Abel...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.