Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** (824 Views)

New To Nairaland: Oya Come In Here And Welcome Me. / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
*clears throat and grabs d mic*

Good evening everyone, i want to start by thanking you all for coming to dis ceremony.
I'd like to say a few things before i assume office as Naira city Marshal..

In case you don't know me before, am d only colonel wearing a police uniform, d only force man that doesn't know the usefulness of bullet, the only marshal thats permitted to finger a lady to confirm if she aint carrying bomb....

I believe yall know me and any one who messes with me would get shot with loads.

MY 5 POINT AGENDA:

1. I would make all Romancelanders, fervent prayer warriors.
2. I would appoint an assistant to moderate and coordinate V. A. N.

3. Assemble and arrange people in order of their reasoning and intelligence.
4. I would help fight for freedom of speech but freedom after speech, i can't assure you that.
5. Finally i would sack all FTC service chief and appoint myself..

So help me God...

Once again thanks to all of you for your cooperation and whoever enters here without dropping an offering would be sued.

*throws d mic away nd gives his aide an head butt b4 walking away*
Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
CUM4WHAT you sure say you get Brain undecided

1 Like

Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by wheesin(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
in this life every man is given a chance, to be dumb or wise, the choice is in your hands. This brainless fellow mr cumpolice01 has made his choice, to be and remain dumb for the rest of his life, let no one blame him.
Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by KOLZY(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Warrubbishisdiz?
Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Vanquay:
CUMPOLICE01 you sure say i get Brain undecided
cant categorically tell u but i doubt
Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Why you dey change your real MONIKER undecided
CUM4WHAT:
cant categorically tell u but i doubt
Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmmm.. See what weed can do 2 an innocent soul

1 Like

Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by cyprianlah(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Did u take ur peels
Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
cyprianlah:
Did u take ur peels
forgot them wen i went to settle a fight
Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by anonym0us: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
U dey reason like crayfish...agbaya
Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2015
oseod:
huh?
Re: Hello, Ladies And Gentlemen Arise To Your Feet And Welcome Me***** by wordbank(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
V.A.N PLEDGE
* with my right hand on my chest

I pledge to be at my service at very hornny time

I pledge to download and upload immediately

So help me cum

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of A Single Lady (photo) / Man Tells His Quite Rare Story Of Being Raped By A Woman / Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.