Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? (826 Views)

Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility? / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by KingRaoul: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have never seen a girl more than a booob and ass and pussyy owner ever. Anytime i see them is just to admire their bodies or play with it that comes to my mind. And when i am done masturbating i just hatee them till im hornyy again so wait why are girls not useful outside sexx?
Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by MARINS(f): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
OMG......... WHY DIDNT YOUR FATHER USE A CONDOM HE COULD HAVE SAVED THE WORLD FROM IDIOTS LIKE YOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by KingRaoul: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
MARINS:
OMG......... WHY DIDNT YOUR FATHER USE A CONDOM HE COULD HAVE SAVED THE WORLD FROM IDIOTS LIKE YOU

Hi boo, i know u want me wink
Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by MARINS(f): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
KingRaoul:

Hi boo, i know u want me wink
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by ronald4lif(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
MARINS:

Not even condom. I think people like the OP were the reason why withdrawal method was invented. Unfortunately for mankind his genitors didn't heed to the invention to save mankind from this mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by NemzySeries(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
OP go & sin no more
Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by ajademola2000(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
of course girls are useful
Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by fruityjojo(f): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op is obviously a virgin who has had little or no contact with girls outside of
his family circle! Don't worry Op things will change when u finally start relating with girls wink

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by fruityjojo(f): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by IamLEGEND1: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
kingRaoul
stay strong bro....
u are representing
Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by ajademola2000(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
fruityjojo:
Op is obviously a virgin who has had little or no contact with girls outside of
his family circle! Don't worry Op things will change when u finally start relating with girls wink

Gbam! You said it all
Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by jrerico1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lol grin grin this op need to visit a health center
Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by luigiajah(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
R GALZ useful?

do you have a mother?

op with this your mindset , you'll never be able to work with ladies. Lock Up and Step up.
Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
@op, maybe the kind you see. Wait till you have a female boss then u will know they do way more than ur brain can contain
Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by AlienStar: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bae, U took d words 4rm my mouth.
MARINS:

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yet another beautiful zero of a thread from our strong but senseless Raoul ... Raoul meaning strong FYI
Re: Are Girls Useful Or Just Sexual Objects? by jonaifame22(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Well it's in the place of women to define how they choose to be useful to a man, every women is useful but her usefulness depends on how she defines herself to herself and to you and to the world at large,some come in2 ur life to get some money to take care of superficial things hence ready to give sex to u in exchange for the needed sum, while some come in2 ur life and they reason along wth what u say and and try to fit in,

(1) (Reply)

THE GOOD GIRL ( Continuation 2) / How My Husband And His African Traditions Ruined My Life / Please Help A Confuse Guy (please He Need Ur Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.