Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist (2069 Views)

Ladies In Red Storm Lagos Streets (Photos) / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist by gossippmecom(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Landlords from the Temidire, Alagbado area of Lagos State stormed the premises of the Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, en masse to register a weird complaint that caused a pin-drop silence at the police station.

The landlords who were about 25 in number complained about a suspected homosexual rapist and thug living in the area. They were reportedly led by the Baale, Alhaji Najimu Abioye, who submitted a petition to the Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, saying that the residents’ lives were in danger as the suspect continually harassed them with thugs.

According to Punch Metro, the suspected homosexual named Alhaji Tunji has been accused of engaging in serious criminal activities ranging from the rape of young boys and also parading thugs that forcely obtain money from people building houses as well as traders in the area. See full story here: http://www.gosippme.com/2015/07/25-landlords-storm-police-station-to.html

Re: 25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
undecided
Re: 25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist by fkpboss: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ah ah ah grin wait...should I be laughing?
Re: 25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist by sigmundfreud(m): 12:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Is that not the dead guy? Someone actually took care of him.
Re: 25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist by DaBullIT(m): 4:58am On Jul 21, 2015
Never had a personal experience but heard he's a serial fraudster, collaborates with fake /dismissed police & efcc officers, his target is mainly working boys

He's hated by all the people he has wrecked,he obtains by force and comes back for more

I learnt that one trip from Lagos to any state, depending on he level of operation of the working boys in that state he takes at least 10M in cash, as much in gold and even cars

He's definitely not liked, taking people's 2 years savings in matter of minutes, I knew this was coming but didn't know how it would be soon

What people should realize is that this event will have a ripple effect, not that another notorious guy will rise, the fact that someone could kill Alaji Gay and there is no consequences means every other criminal ex police or even current police risks being murdered

He set a record, gave the other officers liver to raid boys, now that he was murdered like a chicken, he's given boys liver

I just sincerely hope this doesn't spiral out of control

Lesson learnt, Nobody lives forever
Re: 25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 21, 2015
ritual thinz grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist by alfredjay: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2015
F. Uck him

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop This Fantasy? / I Need A Female Friend / You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.