Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (40249 Views)

SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court. / Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire / SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by mytime24(f): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
kaorama:

What is this one saying?
she says u shld mind ur bizness undecided
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
onoja12:
YOU MUST BE DRUNK,ALL THOSE WHO COMMIT A CRIME MUST ANSWER FOR THERE CRIMES,THIS IS NOT GEJ GOVERNMENT WERE CRIMINALS ARE PRAISED AND GOOD PEOPLE ARE PUNISHED

Until Amaechi and Tinubu are harassed this same way, Buhari is still joking. Who told u Buhari has the rigth to approve over 400b naira for bailout for statea without the Federal Executive Council? What has he done about Amaechi who looted the River state treasury dry. Keep deceiving urself. He will soon crash the country.Rubbish
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Tomjazzy2: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I like the suspense he creates, nobody know what is in his mind.

I fear that suspense would stay longer than expected
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by nijanigga: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
dustmalik:
I'm starting to love Buhari even more.
young dasuki led the team of soldiers who arrested Buharia when IBB over threw Buhari in Aug 1985.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by vedaxcool(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

When will the food be ready?.....Buhahahaha grin grin grin kiss

Wailers association, taniods should await my signal for the next supply of food. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ShowYourCertificate: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
vedaxcool:

Shut uppppp!
Easy bro. I wasn't referring to you. Don't give yourself high bp over that Dullard from Daura. He isn't worth it.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
sammhi:

it is not the work of DSS to chase those suspected of fraud ..it is the EFCC..so if DSS is sent there it must be political
It's like you have no idea the terror Buhari did with NSO. Buhari is trying to settle old military score but Dasuki is not afraid of him
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by joseph1832(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari will not bomb boko haram terrorists but he's busy settling old military scores with Sambo Dasuki.

Over 2000 people have crossed over from the earth since #Baba took over. Yet he's more concerned with settling Military scores.
Kindly count how many souls crossed over during the last administration please.

And can you kindly tell us how baba should bomb suicide bombers without collateral damage? Being that suicide bombers don't usually engage in full scale war.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
mytime24:
she says u shld mind ur bizness undecided
gush
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by lanog: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
We are getting there...gradually.

Thumb up PMB

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by phyllosilicate(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tomjazzy2:

I fear that suspense would stay longer than expected
I think the suspense would last thought his tenure.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Don117: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Shebi they said he is not working. Honestly, I love this piece of news.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by vedaxcool(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Kindly count how many souls crossed over during the last administration please.

And can you kindly tell us how baba should bomb suicide bombers without collateral damage? Being that suicide bombers don't usually engage in full scale war.

Joseph teaching his elder brother sense since 6 bc.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by mytime24(f): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
kaorama:

gush
lipsrsealed

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by betty202020(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Evil that Men do! ............. Pls complete it for me.
leave with them.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by betty202020(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Evil that Men do! ............. Pls complete it for me.
leave with them.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by komek(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
I drove past Burdillon road at Ikoyi where Tinubu stays, I did not see the traces of the SSS.

Why is he victimising pple. He is supposed to be after the enemies of the country like Tinubu. That is when I will know he has started fighting a good course.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ayd91(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
I hope when they do same to an non Yoruba and non Hausa/Fulani y'all won't cry wolf.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by vedaxcool(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Easy bro. I wasn't referring to you. Don't give yourself high bp over that [b]Dr clueless from otueke . [/b]He isn't worth it.
I agree.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by joseph1832(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
vedaxcool:

Joseph teaching his elder brother sense since 6 bc.
Bros barcanista is my guy!. Despite his rantings, he still possess some semblance of sense.

Compare him to OREMUSSANCTUS and you'll know "the difference is clear".

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by porka: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=13pt]That's what you have when a dictator has the singular privilege of being dullard.

Can they tell him that there's something called arrest warrants in a democracy?[/size]
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by azzima(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
kaorama:
The Hitler in Buhari has woken up once again. They should go and surround Gombe state. Bombs are going off there killing innocent citizens while Buhari is busy pursuing and harassing his perceived enemies. Won't be surprised if the SSS operatives move over to IBB's house from there.
see this enemy of progress!.....still bitter with the elections?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by tellwisdom: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ok let me say, he was the mastermind behind the certificate issue since he took part in the 1985 coup that removed buhari as military president
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Bros bar canista is my guy!. Despite his rantings, he still possess some semblance of sense.

Compare him to OREMUS SANCTUS and you'll know "the difference is clear".
Whatz wrong wif u?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Vanquay:
Soldier come Soldier go-Fela Kuti

FTC---Dedicating this to all my stingy Exes that believed I could never be first......Technicall its true undecided

To all my Loyal Haters angry and Legion of Crushes. I just wanna tell you my Twin account Vanquay16 is currently cooling in the cells of a 2 day Ban sentence. And unlike popular myths i do not act like my twin and am devoid of Hot-temperedness, Moderator Bashing (45% of the time anyways undecided), and other idiosyncantries peculiar to Vanquay16.

Just in case you are wondering. Am Kehinde undecided
LEGEND grin
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by azzima(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have noticed a new trend with Nigerians. Nigerians seem to be now bitter with Buhari trying to recover our money from these looters. It must be the sore losers. Someone is trying to collect back your stolen money and you are here getting mad. Some Nigerians are cursed

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by junkyarddog: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
This hatred for Tinubu will simply drive you to your early grave as it did to your mother father brother and sisters anyway Rest In Peace in Advance
komek:
I drove past Burdillon road at Ikoyi where Tinubu stays, I did not see the traces of the SSS.

Why is he victimising pple. He is supposed to be after the enemies of the country like Tinubu. That is when I will know he has started fighting a good course.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by hayatou27: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
komek:

Why is he victimising pple. He is supposed to be after the enemies of the country like Tinubu. That is when I will know he has started figTRD f'shting a good course.
leave Tinubu out of this. If you have any evidence take it to Efcc

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ShowYourCertificate: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
vedaxcool:

I agree.
It's a good thing you agree with me. Good boy grin
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by LKO(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
PMB doing his job with no sentiment. Thank God Dasuki is not from d SS and SE. The wailng wailers would have immediately let loose their bigotry and tribalism.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joseph Achuzie "Hannibal" Is Dead (Photos) / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.