Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (40255 Views)

SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court. / Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire / SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by carzola(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
You guys dont know the ADVANCE level of politics going on in the country now... baba God open my way lemmme eat what our elders are eating..
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by disloman(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
It's like you have no idea the terror Buhari did with NSO. Buhari is trying to settle old military score but Dasuki is not afraid of him
Lolzzzzzzz.Its funny when u make such statement as if u were living with him.Not afraid?Don't av to if his conscience is clear.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by mathskill: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2015

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
azzima pos=35944712:
see this enemy of progress!.....still bitter with the elections?

What a progress. A party that won elections but lost power. Where are ur champions? And where are ur spoils? Who says this is government? A government where opposition detects what goes on. Not even a senate of just 109 senators can ur party control.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ShowYourCertificate: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Kindly count how many souls crossed over during the last administration please.
With the rate of bombings going on everyday, the death toll from that of Buhari's regime would surpass that of Jonathan.

And can you kindly tell us how baba should bomb suicide bombers without collateral damage? Being that suicide bombers don't usually engage in full scale war.
Are you saying Baba is clueless?

With proper intelligence gathering, the boko haram cells where these suicide bombers come from will be obliterated from the surface of the earth with precise military bombings.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by sean079: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
This aint about financial deeds but more of security. mind you this guy replace azazi dat died mysteriously after being sack for his famous speech on bh. This has to do with war against terror couple with so much fund invested in the war without tangible headway, not witch hunting nor corruption deeds

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by frankson1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm... Some people here are physically, spiritually and emotionally intertwined with hatred. And to think that they are even MUCH MUCH MORE CONFUSED than GMB is an understament.
He would sack an easterner, all I hear is switch hunt, same goes to other zones and now, he's doing whatever to his own country-man and some idiats still call it witch hunting. Abeg which side the witch come from?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Sant1m: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
richidinho:
When you expect military to take over, you won't see them
Tanoids now calling for the military to come to their rescue, unfortunately it can't happen because PMB is on the masses side. This is just the beginning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by tellwisdom: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
acidtalk:
REASONS WHY MOST WOMEN DO NOT DESERVE AN ELABORATE WEDDING

* Who Buys A Tokunbo Car And Insures It As Brand New?

Most ladies have sold and exhorted their God given pride and dignity and yet still expects to be treated as a princess. Who in his right senses gives a royal apparel to a begger?

* You Have Done All The Wifey Duties For Uncountable Men

Some ladies have dated as many as 10 guys and in most case cohibate with most or all of them (especially in their university days). They cook, clean the house, do the laundary, have unprotected sex and in most cases to multiple abortions then when they are off the market (from late 20s) they start giving conditions to their suitors why they will only give in to sex after marriage. Most even go as far as lying of never having sex before or at most saying they have had it only twice in their life and didn't approve of it because of their stance of "no sex until marriage"

*The Entire Expences Is On The Man
Some ladies from below average family background who are equally jobless usually crave for more elaborate weddings than even ladies from wealthy backgrounds. From the expensive hall to hiring the best and most priced event planner, the bills will be placed on the groom to be to handle, while the lady and her family will still demand for allowance to the wedding preparations from the man.

*Most Girls Will Only Exhibit Their Good Behaviour Prior To Marriage.

After marriage, most men will realize they married the total opposite. A lot of women pretend to be humble, obedient, harworking and Godfearing prior to marriage. As soon as their aim of trapping a man and making him have their dream kind of marriage, they immediately begin to show their real colours.

Bros, 600millions likes for you. Your word carry weight, i swear. These gurls are not qualified to be a wife, i do say it.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by porka: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
azzima:
I have noticed a new trend with Nigerians. Nigerians seem to be now bitter with Buhari trying to recover our money from these looters. It must be the sore losers. Someone is trying to collect back your stolen money and you are here getting mad. Some Nigerians are cursed

[size=13pt]How much has he collected so far?

How does using the DSS to intimidate his political opponent translate to collecting money?

People are presumed innocent until proven guilty in civilized societies not the other way round.

Buhari the dullard dictatorial tendencies got him into serious trouble the last time he forced himself on Nigerians unconstitutionally.

You his supporters should learn not to push him to his destruction.

Nigerians don't tolerate dictatorship of any form.

Let people be charged to court of they suspected of any wrong doing.

This is 2015!

Can Buhari start with returning the states funds that they used to finance his campaigns?

And we are not talking about using NLNG funds to do that.

We are talking about refunding the various states fund from his pocket.

That's corruption on the grandest scale.

These states are now broke and their workers are begging to live.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by joseph1832(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
With the rate of bombings going on everyday, the death toll from that of Buhari's regime would surpass that of Jonathan.

Are you saying Baba is clueless?

With proper intelligence gathering, the boko haram cells where these suicide bombers come from will be obliterated from the surface of the earth with precise military bombings.
The embolden are mere assumptions and last I checked, "assumption is the mother of all fuc.k-ups". You can never compare the rate of suicide bombings to the rate of all out frontal attack perpetuated by BH during the last administration.

We all watched videos where our military abandoned their posts, we all saw soldiers run away for their lives, and above all, we all saw soldier mutiny against their C.O. So what are you assuming?.

And you forget, BH still have sympathizers in the north, it is no different from Hamas!. An all out attack will lead to collateral damage, that's why the PMB and the military need to co-ordinate their strategy!.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by munchfani: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Shekau and his boko haram boys are roaming free and busy bombing, maiming and killing Nigerians and Buhari is busy going after his perceived enemies. Buhari is a certified dullard
.....sharap, why is ur mofo dad not the president?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Gogetta(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
It's like you have no idea the terror Buhari did with NSO. Buhari is trying to settle old military score but Dasuki is not afraid of him
Shut up, mumu ITK. Are u Dasuki's spokesman? Ode

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Gogetta(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
komek:
I drove past Burdillon road at Ikoyi where Tinubu stays, I did not see the traces of the SSS.

Why is he victimising pple. He is supposed to be after the enemies of the country like Tinubu. That is when I will know he has started fighting a good course.
Go arrest am na, fool

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Revenge 101.....Rambo dasuki was d officer that arrested buhari in d coupe led by ibb. I knew buhari was coming for him. History like yesterday before my eyes.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
vedaxcool:

Wailers association, taniods should await my signal for the next supply of food. grin grin

lmao... cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by dame16: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
what is it to love about him? he will be messed up. you don't do the big guys mess.
dustmalik:
I'm starting to love Buhari even more.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by porka: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
sean079:

This aint about financial deeds but more of security. mind you this guy replace azazi dat died mysteriously after being sack for his famous speech on bh. This has to do with war against terror couple with so much fund invested in the war without tangible headway, not witch hunting nor corruption deeds

[size=13pt]Let him tell the nation what the guy did.

They should charge him to court and let's hear everything from there.

There are many public servants being prosecuted in the court on terrorism charges, the current Senate Leader Ali Ndume is one of them.

The dictator cannot hide under any state security nonsense to harass his political opponents.

Nobody used any DSS to encircle Buhari's residence when he was making his solidarity speeches with Boko Haram.[/size]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ShowYourCertificate: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
munchfani:
.....sharap, why is ur mofo dad not the president?
Buhari is a cow. Infact Buhari is more clueless than a cow. That's the gospel truth. Live with it.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ShowYourCertificate: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
The embolden are mere assumptions and last I checked, "assumption is the mother of all fuc.k-ups". You can never compare the rate of suicide bombings to the rate of all out frontal attack perpetuated by BH during the last administration.

We all watched videos where our military abandoned their posts, we all say soldier running away for their lives, and above all, we all saw soldier mutiny against their C.O. So what are you assuming?.

And you forget, BH still have sympathizers in the north, itis no different from Hamas!. An all out attack will lead to collateral damage, that's why the PMB and the military need to co-ordinate their strategy!.
They better do. Nigerians voted them into power because of three things: Economy, Security and Corruption. Buhari has got to do something about those three things lest he'll be branded a scam.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by hustler86(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
kaorama:
The Hitler in Buhari has woken up once again. They should go and surround Gombe state. Bombs are going off there killing innocent citizens while Buhari is busy pursuing and harassing his perceived enemies. Won't be surprised if the SSS operatives move over to IBB's house from there.

Kuramo abi wetin b dis ur moniker, dnt U knw dt 4u to stop evil its by finding its root. He may be one of dos evil perpetrators who knws , dnt judge based on sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Tojay: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
I just dey laf oooo,but I tot in his inaugural speech he said no vengance. Fulaniiiiii keeping vengance is 1984
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by abouzaid: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
ibb made a speech against the politics that buhari and apc are playing instead of working only for his hatchet man in the coup that toppled buhari to be arrested, i think ibb must be mobilizing for war now, i also have a feeling that we can experience another coup if buhari doesn't change his direction.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by joseph1832(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
They better do. Nigerians voted them into power because of three things: Economy, Security and Corruption. Buhari has got to do something about those three things lest he'll be branded a scam.
Of course they did!. But should be fail, PMB will be no better a scam than any of our past presidents and Head of State.

Give it time bro, those communities being bombed should enforce strident measures to ensure their protection. Banning the wearing of Hijab is a step in the right direction but it was met with protest.

So tell me, how can you protect a person who clearly tell you he doesn't want/need your protection?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
The anti-corruption campaign is been carryout on selected politicians and individuals who are not in good times with buhari.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by Masculity(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Shekau and his boko haram boys are roaming free and busy bombing, maiming and killing Nigerians and Buhari is busy going after his perceived enemies. Buhari is a certified dullard

guy engaging in fighting errand boys will not yiel anytin possiotive. Let Baba search for their ogas

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by olamonsor2: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I like the suspense he creates, nobody know what is in his mind.

Gen Buhari is a walking 48 laws of Power :
Law3 Conceal your Intention;
Law4 Always say less than necessary;
Law20 Do not commit to anyone;
Law28 Enter action with boldness;
Law29 PLAN ALL THE WAY TO THE END

Chai na only you passed this law?
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by galadima77(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
kaorama:
The Hitler in Buhari has woken up once again. They should go and surround Gombe state. Bombs are going off there killing innocent citizens while Buhari is busy pursuing and harassing his perceived enemies. Won't be surprised if the SSS operatives move over to IBB's house from there.

So what if he goes to IBB's house? You think we care if ibb is meant to face whatever he deserves?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ShowYourCertificate: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Of course they did!. But should be fail, PMB will be no better a scam than any of our past presidents and Head of State.
This is where you got it wrong. Buhari is the only president with high expectations from the masses. He has to perform or else he's a gonner.

Give it time bro, those communities being bombed should enforce strident measures to ensure their protection. Banning the wearing of Hijab is a step in the right direction but it was met with protest.

So tell me, how can you protect a person who clearly tell you he doesn't want/need your protection?
Don't try to give inexcusable excuses. If Buhari cannot provide leadership, if Buhari cannot guide Nigerians through the right path, let him resign.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by trotsky2: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Imagine if dasuki was an ibo man. What do you think ibo boys will have to say about this? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) / I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.