Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (40256 Views)

SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court. / Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire / SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by munchfani: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Thanks for the generousity. You seem to be more reasonable and understanding than the Dullard from Daura grin
get used to it bruv, Daura President will defo rule for the next 8 years. RIP to your clueless otueke PHD holder and his aggressive undiplomatic re..tarded linguistic graduate..AKA MAMA PISS
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ShowYourCertificate: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2015
munchfani:
get used to it bruv, Daura President will defo rule for the next 8 years. RIP to your clueless otueke PHD holder and his aggressive undiplomatic re..tarded linguistic graduate..AKA MAMA PISS
You called him a Dullard. I'm glad you've finally agreed with me that Buhari is a Dullard from Daura.

Even nairaland has admitted that our president is a dullard. The word "Daura DulIard" converts automatically to Daura President grin
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by munchfani: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You called him a Dullard. I'm glad you've finally agreed with me that Buhari is a Dullard from Daura.

Even nairaland has admitted that our president is a dullard. The word "Daura DulIard" converts automatically to Daura President grin
lol, God bless nigeria/ God bless Africa and the entire black race....God bless you too.
Re: BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses by ShowYourCertificate: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
munchfani:
lol, God bless nigeria/ God bless Africa and the entire black race....God bless you too.
Thanks. God bless you as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria / Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos / Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.