Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (594 Views)

Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by favourmic(m): 1:33am On Jul 17, 2015
WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR WIFE?
ARGUMENT:
{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.
{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.
(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.
{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.
{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.
{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night.
Please WHO OWNS A MAN?
Tell me your answer.
First send to your friends to see their responds.
Don't spoil the fun please...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by altisimo(m): 1:40am On Jul 17, 2015
wife
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by skyfullofstars(f): 1:58am On Jul 17, 2015
The man belongs to himself...! The mother and the wife are equally important but in different ways...

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Polithiefcian(m): 2:16am On Jul 17, 2015
The man belongs to nobody but also belong to everybody cheesy
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Olami90: 4:15am On Jul 17, 2015
angry This is a silly question!!!

Who doesn't knw d husband responsibility nd funtionality tilts more to his wife(immediate family).he is accountable to her matrimonially(for christain bros$sis, I know God's position.dnt tackle me yet) buh he has got certain responsibility to his parent by default pending their existence on earth.

Doing woteva d mother says under must is just a 'dream' frm her.

#If he want, mak he tak her serious nd refuse to use him head.Na I don hear go alwys b d constant reply to mooma.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2015
If both women know and acknowledge their place in his life,There won't be need for argument.

A mother can't control her son forever,any man that allows that needs help.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by favourmic(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2015
Polithiefcian:
The man belongs to nobody but also belong to everybody cheesy

When he is not buhari
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by favourmic(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Olami90:
angry This is a silly question!!!

Who doesn't knw d husband responsibility nd funtionality tilts more to his wife(immediate family).he is accountable to her matrimonially(for christain bros$sis, I know God's position.dnt tackle me yet) buh he has got certain responsibility to his parent by default pending their existence on earth.

Doing woteva d mother says under must is just a 'dream' frm her.

#If he want, mak he tak her serious nd refuse to use him head.Na I don hear go alwys b d constant reply to mooma.

Bro 2 know dey disturb you, Who ask for man responsibility
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by ShayGirl(f): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Both in their different ways....
Simply put, the mother owns him from 0-marriage age, then handed d ownership to his wife from then till death do them part......

So, free d man from his mother cos he's no longer an infant,child,boy or guy...."HE'S NOW A MAN."..and since he's seperated from his mother to b united to his wife at dis stage, to me, he belongs to his wife more.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by devonpaul(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2015
ShayGirl:
Both in their different ways....
Simply put, the mother owns him from 0-marriage age, then handed d ownership to his wife from then till death do them part......

So, free d man from his mother cos he's no longer an infant,child,boy or guy...."HE'S NOW A MAN."..and since he's seperated from his mother to b united to his wife at dis stage, to me, he belongs to his wife more.
*Mature*

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Mom...except for those that don't give a fuc**k about thr Mama!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed / Things To Know Before Settling For Marriage With A Nigerian Lady In The UK / #no2rape. The Dehumanising Effects Of Rape On The Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.