Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer (58553 Views)

DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika / Nigeria Police Denies Dss’s Claim Of Arrest Of RADIO BIAFRA Engineer (picture) / DSS Arrest Radio Biafra Engineer In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2015
IN BIAFRA WE STAND!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by redsun(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2015
dayo23:
Introvert spot taken

By the way, radio biafra is a scam, that man kalu is also a scam, the word biafra is a scam.
I wonder how yeebos in lagos particular will survive with the option of leaving their valuable properties like houses etc Biafra is a mission to enslave the yeebos!

Properties could be replicated everywhere, even better. What matters is what is up in the brain and the ability to forge on. The already built ones that are not manage efficiently will fall yankata like a pack of card. i e,MKO.

A people have the right to agitate for their own self rule/freedom if they deem it fit to go alone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by masseratti: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Sahara Reporters is busy telling lies and inciting the populace against ex president GEJ and they are given a pat on the back while Radio biafra is banned for doing same to Dauraa Dulllard
Sahara reporters never invite Hausa's against Igbos,as a matter of facts there are Igbo reporters on Sahara reporters.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Precious91(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2015
shineeye:
seun is from kwara north he is not a yoruba man they are related to fulanis ask saraki
which tribe dominate kwaraI am not being tribal,but am sickened by all these folks crying biafra.They should go.Ask North Korea and South Sudan.They scream Biafra,most of their sons make it when they get to Lagos.Why can't they make it and become international acts when they are in their biafra state
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by LILYUCHMAN: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2015
pls oooo just a question. Is Nigeria a Zoo?
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by AAinEqGuinea: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari has to stop worrying about what people are saying about him and do his job. That way we can mum the haters

But until then let's reign down the full power and might of the administration to fight....
[s]Tribalism
Boko haram
Poverty
Unemployment
Inflation
Resource mismanagement
Corruption
Cultism[/s]
a few pirate radio stations... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by muhyeenisce(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Happiness87:
nobody is calling for war, a group of people have the right to decide to be part of an entity.

let the government open talks with their leaders for a way forward.
people can't continue to be part of a nation that they are not benefiting anything from.

1914-2014

can you list what this group of people have benefited from Nigeria.
besides constitutionally, 100 years is over.

no matter what you think, there is war to come, else the future generations will still have to fight this war.

WE ARE ONLY POSTPONING THE EVIL DAY
shiooo...that's why dem de kill una for north...useless people
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Sahara Reporters is busy telling lies and inciting the populace against ex president GEJ and they are given a pat on the back while Radio biafra is banned for doing same to Dauraa Dulllard

If u keep spinning treasonable trash u may end up d secessionist "Biafra Radio" promoters' way #aword...
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Precious91:

which tribe dominate kwaraI am not being tribal,but am sickened by all these folks crying biafra.They should go.Ask North Korea and South Sudan.

And how does the Biafra resemble North Korea? Pls explain!
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by tsdarkside(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2015
bye bye biafra....our general will not tolerate rubbish.......

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2015
dearpreye:
Nigerians like deceiving themselves!

We all know that the current system gives this nation NO FUTURE. It has NO future.

The aspirations of a people to be free and enjoy a system that fosters their progress cannot be repressed forever.

I'll will never fail to voice my support for any agitation that seeks to break this current fraudulent structure OR even break away from it totally.

This system has NO future. You don't force people to live together.
there is no difference son!! Use the various states in the east o judge the socalled biafrats and u will see they are the most under -developed, even with their wealth. They aint even faithful and trustworthy.

What da 4k is this bloody rubbish biafra about when they are not different from others?

Name the best leader in the east and let me grade.
Biafra my yansh!!! As an IMO boy I say damn biafra! Bloody terrorist cell group.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by bamac(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Peace is all we need
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2015
empireSOM:

Treason against who? Zoogerians? They are Biafrans not Zoogerians.
Okay, no point in arguing with you. The perpetrators of the illegal broadcasting will, sooner or later, face the full wrath of the law.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Precious91(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2015
dearpreye:

And how does the Biafra resemble North Korea? Pls explain!
didn't they go make up their country too?Check what is happening to them.I am not against you guys going,neither am I for war,but it somehow when you people make it sound like you are doing Nigeria a big favour by being part.Let your legistors in the federal house enact a law that can help you people.They should fight your cause
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Hero10001: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2015
LILYUCHMAN:
my brother work hard for your wealth and not wanting to inherit another persons sweat
Work = Force x distance.
When the expulsion starts, ima put in a great deal of force, the distance would tell how much wealth i get.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by bueze046(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2015
Question no1:What is the name of the Engineer?

chaii Nigeria press and there activities!
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by shineeye: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2015
Precious91:

which tribe dominate kwaraI am not being tribal,but am sickened by all these folks crying biafra.They should go.Ask North Korea and South Sudan.
kwara is a conquered territory ask yourself do you have a single yoruba as emir in kwara state?before you break your fast ramadan you have to wait for fulani to sight the moon for you in yorubaland..SW Muslims are 3rd class Muslims in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by tsdarkside(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2015
empireSOM:
I dont see how that station can ever be jam, even if NBA gets a technology, Radio Biafra will upgrade with technology.

Radio Biafra technicians are the CIA and MI6. The Zoo must fall.

See studio for abroad. The Zoo must fall.

of course...they are working with the enemys of the black-race(white-devils)....not in nigeria,they can go and create their biafra in england...i dont care...forget africa....there shall be no biafra in africa.....
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by daintyexmen: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2015
If you hate the igbos is it not better for you to go and die?

9 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by empireSOM: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2015
gensteejay:

Okay, no point in arguing with you. The perpetrators of the illegal broadcasting will, sooner or later, face the full wrath of the law.

Really?Na international law becos dey are not under Nigerian law. grin
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by valandy99(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2015
gidiMonsta:
Radio Biafra just made a huge mistake! They have given the Nigerian state ample reason to hunt them now. You can't hack radio equipments and hijack random frequencies, it's sedition against the Republic. That bigot Nnamdi Kanu can be arrested and extradited to Nigeria (though I'll advise against that, it'll only make the fool a hero).

Who cares about Radio Biafra anyways? The real igbos don't give a flying f**k, they just wanna make money and live fine.
And mr man, who are the real igbos? why is it paining you that we want our own country? You need to change ur ways cux its nt good at all

6 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by magicfingers009: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2015
empireSOM:
Even now in Enugu we are still receiving Radio Biafra live. But y this zoogerians go dey lie like this?

They have not seen or stopped Boko Haram with Armored tank, it is invisible Radio station that they want to see and stop. jokers.
Stop lying Mr. Man. The signal has been jammed since yesterday. I'm PH now and my radio is on. No single broadcast on 102.1FM
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2015
I've been saying for the umpteenth time. Every people reserve the inalienable right to self determination, and should be allowed to pursue their own freedom, progress and development.

The Biafrans or any other people should be allowed to pursue their own destiny and dreams. I don't believe in a nation where provisions for a referendum were mastery and deftly avoided in its constitution. That dubious and crafty. And I don't want to belong to a nation where a people can't eventually chart their own destiny.

Nigeria has continued to deceive itself into believing by harassing and threatening secessionist tendencies, they will break their spirits and have them caged and holed up in a contraption amalgamated by colonialist masters. It's a lie, and nothing could be further away from the truth.

If a people are shouting ONE NIGERIA even after 54 years, then those people shouldn't live together, and the rules of engagement shouldn't be challenged, and where that's not feasible, everyone should go to their tents.

I'm Izon. I have NO business whatsoever in common with the Dan Fodio folks. I've never hidden my stance on that.

Restructure. Or Divide. One MUST happen. It's just a question of when! Nigeria has a date with truth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Precious91(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2015
shineeye:
kwara is a conquered territory ask yourself do you have a single yoruba as emir in kwara state?before you break your fast ramadan you have to wait for fulani to sight the moon for you in yorubaland..SW Muslims are 3rd class Muslims in nigeria.
I know.Am not disputing that,but you will see most of them claim yoruba names.If Seun(which means than you in Yoruba)can call himself that.Bukola(add to wealth in yoruba).Then you know something is happening.And calling some sets of people third class muslims,it makes me wonder if there are now class structures in religion cry

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by destinysaid(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2015
#Odua nation ........... Fun awon eniran wa ,
#OmodeltaAtiYoruba
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Mammangaddafi(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you sound like a prostitute. Can we get to hook up?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by destinysaid(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2015
If Igbos wish to leave, I hold nothing against em, my opinion still stands that let's settle all differences in Nigeria, get d country in d right path b4 dey leave, I would not want a situation in which after d igbos leave, d hate btw NG and biafra would lead to war btw d two countries

To those shouting online, the path to biafra is one that will that a long time, through diplomatic talk and understanding

The path nnamdi kanu is taking will only bring about destruction, the igbos have been too secluded in their region, if some venture out, enter into d higher rank of d govt them dey can start there. The igbos shouldn't cry foul when they don't see any of their politicians in principal govt offices, due to d fact that frankly arnt many igbo politicians.

#

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Precious91:

didn't they go make up their country too?Check what is happening to them.I am not against you guys going,neither am I for war,but it somehow when you people make it sound like you are doing Nigeria a big favour by being part.Let your legistors in the federal house enact a law that can help you people.They should fight your cause

The issues of North Korea and Biafra don't even cone remotely close. North Korea simply chose to remain excluded. It can still embrace the world any time it chooses. They are not the same issues at all.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by tsdarkside(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2015
daintyexmen:
If you hate the igbos is it not better for you to go and die?

who hate igbos..?? i dont care....so long they dont make things more difficult than it already is..... angry angry angry

i dont want to die....sooo,this biafra nonesense must stop....

btw...warri is not igbo...my mother is from warri...she doesnt speak a word igbo.......

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by anumide(f): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Bigotry has corroded your reasoning. Nnamdi Kanu has no Love for GEJ either, and Biafra radio is not exposing nobody, it is promoting hate. even your rebel leader Ojukwu ran to Abidjan when he couldn't stand the heat, you think psychopathic and narcissistic kanu will leave his safe haven when the blood of schizophrenic people like you are sacrificed on the altar of stupidity?
think again sweetim.
#peace

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Precious91(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2015
dearpreye:

The issues of North Korea and Biafra don't even cone remotely close. North Korea simply chose to remain excluded. It can still embrace the world any time it chooses. They are not the same issues at all.
ok
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by empireSOM: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

who hate igbos..?? i dont care....so long they dont make things more difficult than it already is..... angry angry angry

i dont want to die....sooo,this biafra nonesense must stop....

btw...warri is not igbo...my mother is from warri...she doesnt speak a word igbo.......

Nobody cares.

The Zoo must fall.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.