Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer (58596 Views)

DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika / Nigeria Police Denies Dss’s Claim Of Arrest Of RADIO BIAFRA Engineer (picture) / DSS Arrest Radio Biafra Engineer In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by cheruv: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2015
This story looks suspicious..
Nigeria never fails to show off these people as exhibits as they did in the binyamin Onwuka and his BZN group case..so why hide the guy's details
1]its either that nobody was picked up..
2]or an unfortunate Barrow pusher like an earlier poster said has been picked up and transported to Abuja!

8 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by zeusdgrt(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2015
kaima1984:
lies upon lies
first of all you look like a goddess,now i can say hppy birthday cutie

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by zendy: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Omololu007:
what is d meaning of biafra in ibo?

Biafra is not an Igbo word

9 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Funjosh(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2015
PenSniper:

You are absolutely correct. Rwanda started exactly the same way. It is only a matter of time.

Nigeria is not Rwanda hope we all know.

10 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by PenSniper: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Ddaji:
l smell conspiracy between IBO Head of NBC and biafra radio, Mr Mba is sympathetic to his brother KANU hence NBC is slow in taken action. Hmm that is one of greatest legacy of GEJ administration all regulatory agencies are headed by ibos( NCC ,NBC,CBN,PENCON,NERC,SEC,NAICON, etc) remove IBO man biafra radio will be off air

And the bunch of idiots will be quick to tell you they don't benefit anything in Nigeria. The will only be satisfied when everything belongs to them and only them. Insatiable, greedy lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by freshvine(f): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2015
doctokwus:

U are a deluded fool.
Somebody able to use the internet to access information being scammed by a cheap con artist like Kanu.
Nnamdi Azikiwe,Akanu Ibiam,Ojukwu and other great Ibomen must be turning in their graves seeing few of the kinds of nitwits they left behind.
It was when GEJ succeeded in scamming the SE that it became clear that the SE needs reorientation and total overhaul in kind of leaders it produced because if d likes of GEJ with all his deficiencies in intellect,thought and background could scam its people,then anything is possible.
Nnamdi Kanu just reenforced that belief.

Read your post and you'd notice what the REAL HATE is. You exemplified hatred, bigotry and Tribalism your leaders has sow in you.

You insulted your ex President, you insulted the larger Igbo tribe and you rained invectives on the Biafran proponents.

Let me ask, is it the Buhari government that will address the injustices raised by these biafrans going by his antecedents and recent lopsided appointments?

Common guy, people are free to agitate for freedom and right of Association and the world today support peaceful resolution in that regard through a process called referendum. That's why it is pertinent the Nigerian government gives hearing to the agitation and brings a working framework for its actualisation instead of exhibiting brut sentiment to the Biafran advocacy.

We all need to discuss Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Precious91(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2015
All the guys on nairaland calling Nigeria a zoo,don't forget you are commenting and giving your wild opinions on a platform created by a yoruba man from the zoo.You must be animals nigba yen.Just saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Treasonous actions by Radio Biafra.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Omololu007(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2015
zendy:

Biafra is not an Igbo word
dat means dat is an english word or wot?
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by empireSOM: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2015
gensteejay:
Treasonous actions by Radio Biafra.

Treason against who? Zoogerians? They are Biafrans not Zoogerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by shortgun(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
mayorchelsea:
The rich ones care less but the hopeless and wretched ones see it as an opportunity to vent their anger and frustration. *arms folded, legs crossed *
"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our
great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly
prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north
as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory and
never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to
have control over their future......... Ahmedu Bello

Nigerias foundation is faulty and we all know what happens to a structure with a bad foundation.
It may not in 2015, 2016,or 50yrs from today but surely it will come.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Nigerians like deceiving themselves!

We all know that the current system gives this nation NO FUTURE. It has NO future.

The aspirations of a people to be free and enjoy a system that fosters their progress cannot be repressed forever.

I'll will never fail to voice my support for any agitation that seeks to break this current fraudulent structure OR even break away from it totally.

This system has NO future. You don't force people to live together.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by LILYUCHMAN: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Hero10001:
All these rantings; Zoo must fall, Nigeria has expired, biafra this, biafra that won't solve anything o.
We need actions like em boko boys.
Meanwhile, i can't wait to pursue and inherit y.i.boe bussinesses and properties in my area o.
*who born monkey?
my brother work hard for your wealth and not wanting to inherit another persons sweat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by endoski: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
dayo23:
Introvert spot taken

By the way, radio biafra is a scam, that man kalu is also a scam, the word biafra is a scam.
I wonder how yeebos in lagos particular will survive with the option of leaving their valuable properties like houses etc Biafra is a mission to enslave the yeebos!
ur father

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by achi4u(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Now what is his offence? Because he can still wriggle himself out of this.

Up Biafra

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by lawflec(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will contribute money to Radio biafra to show that I'm in support with their activities
its a pity..
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by CyberWolf: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
grin see lies upon lies ..I done die grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Omololu007(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
pazienza:

See what parasitism can do. It blocks people's brain.
Only parasites force co-existence. All enlightened Igbo person wants the death of Nigeria, the few neutral ones are just scared because they know that you parasites will not let go without putting up a fight. Which is exactly why you threaten War! Anytime you hear the term Biafra.
u pple cant just keep shoutin biafra on d internet and radio.why dont u all call back all ur representatives in d National Assembly and stop receivin federal allocation for us to know u guys mean business

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
shortgun:

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our
great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly
prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north
as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory and
never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to
have control over their future......... Ahmedu Bello

No matter how hard and loud you shout it, the timid and gullible folks won't hear it. Their desire to sustain the sufferings knows no bounds.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Ofeakwu:
[img][/img]
who is enslaving them?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by hormeiza(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2015
all of u clamouring for BIAFRA are just fools calling ur beloved country zoogerian. Can any of u define the term WAR ask ur great grand fathers,your grand fathers and they will put some sense into u. U will only know the begining nobody knows how it will end and u are here shouting Biafra How can 1/4 of a country wage war against the country and expect to win it Even ur so called brothers in the NIGERIAN military will shoot u on sight. Let just pray for God intervention and unity among our self God bless NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by shineeye: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Precious91:
All the guys on nairaland calling Nigeria a zoo,don't forget you are commenting and giving your wild opinions on a platform created by a yoruba man from the zoo.You must animals nigba yen.Just saying
seun is from kwara north he is not a yoruba man they are related to fulanis ask saraki

10 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=empireSOM post=35958698

Treason against who? Zoogerians? They are Biafrans not Zoogerians.[/quote]
Okay, no point in arguing with you. The perpetrators of the illegal broadcasting will, sooner or later, face the full wrath of the law.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by onoja12: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2015
I think this guy isn't been handle properly and that is usually the problem with Nigeria they don't quickly deal with issues,what the man has done is treason,and he should be charged for it,an immediately an international warrant should be issued for his arrest via Interpol and any country who harbors him should be informed right away that Nigeria would view that country as an enemy of Nigeria.we would see how quickly Britain would arrest him and hand him over,after all Nigerians have been repatriated to answer charges in Britain why then has this man not been repatriated by the same law.

brize:

Source: sunnewsonline.com/new/radio-biafra-dss-arrests-engineer/
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by muhyeenisce(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will contribute money to Radio biafra to show that I'm in support with their activities
how much u even get self?
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by henryelfhel: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Is it a crime for someone to fight for his freedom.Radio Biafra is still on. every igbo man is a radio biafra engineer

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.