Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer (58621 Views)

DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika / Nigeria Police Denies Dss’s Claim Of Arrest Of RADIO BIAFRA Engineer (picture) / DSS Arrest Radio Biafra Engineer In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by cocokiller1(f): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
Arrest all of them including those Behind it Existence!! Iranu Abasha!!Biafra Radio for which CountryBig Nonsense!!
y not order 4 the arrest of those behind d existence of boko haram dat causes larger damage instead of facing biafra....I never still understand y biafra dey haunt una.
do you love the ibos so much that u stl want them in ur country.
i thought ur oba vowed to drown them in d lagoon.let biafra b actualized ..,so any1 dat doesn't go to his country ur oba can drown in your shitty lagoon.
I'm from rivers state nd I support biafra.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by missuniverse(f): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2015
NBC plans on taking them off satellite before the end of today,,why publicize it?
Everyone has got a plan,
do they think after reading dis piece Nnamdi and his crew would fold their hands and do nothing? funny

These NBC dudes THINK publicizing illogical reports ll give dem some credit

When Nnamdi who has been RATIONAL in his broadcast called dis geographical location a zoo,i didnt buy d idea but now i do.

Animals think but do not reason

5 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by zeusdgrt(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2015
kaima1984:
tx dear
so where's d party in here in ph?
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by gozmok1(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Lazy y0ruba guy ,who tell you a biafran can´t own property abroad
Hero10001:
All these rantings; Zoo must fall, Nigeria has expired, biafra this, biafra that won't solve anything o.
We need actions like em boko boys.
Meanwhile, i can't wait to pursue and inherit y.i.boe bussinesses and properties in my area o.
*who born monkey?
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Doyin400l(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Byeafra is scam,Nnamdi is a fraudster,ojukwu is treasoner, emefiele is a 4*9...Bleep byeafrau.gaddamit.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2015
dearpreye:

Good morning, my brother. I also echo a lot of your sentiments. Nigeria knows it's problems but has continued to play the ostrich.

I was in the dark as related to the Biafran Cause, so your thread, 'Nigeria still has a date with the truth', was both eye-opening and enlightening. The modern day Easterners suffer undue marginalization, lopsided revenue allocation, among other pressing issues.

These negative actions were initially meant as reprimand for the Biafran people and its advocates of old, but most of these people -if not all- are dead by now. So these continual unfair treatment of the present day Easterners, who were not born in the 70s and know nothing of the Civil War in 1967, is starkly an act of injustice and wickedness by our leaders.

So I support an egalitarian society where no region is left in privation for the benefit of the other regions. But I wouldn't advise the advocates of this just cause to take law into their hands, as that could lead to the commission of treasonous deeds which might result in a repeat of the events of the post-Civil War era.

To correct this great error, the supporters of the Biafran Cause should seek lawful means to press home their agitation.

Lastly, the restructuring of our policies and revenue allocation can only be done by strong-willed and focused leaders.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by zeusdgrt(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2015
missuniverse:
NBC plans on taking them off satellite before the end of today,,why publicize it?
Everyone has got a plan,
do they think after reading dis piece Nnamdi and his crew would fold their hands and do nothing? funny

These NBC dudes THINK publicizing illogical reports ll give dem some credit

When Nnamdi who has been RATIONAL in his broadcast called dis geographical location a zoo,i didnt buy d idea but now i do.

Animals think but do not reason
now dts harsh

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by cirmuell(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2015
caprini1:
I have not seen any serious debate about Biafra at the federal level by any politician from the south east,until that time comes,everyone should mind their businesses.
tor, that's what I've been saying my brother. No one will ever take you serious if you have governors and other high ranking politicians that are not even looking at your side. None of your monarchs or reasonable leader is speaking out. Instead, you chose to listen and donate your resources to one wannabe 'moses' who thinks preaching hate and bigotry is what will free his people from the 'zoo' and take 'em to the promise land, I can only laugh.

Ki lo kan mi...e go clear for some people eye. undecided

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2015
empireSOM:

Really?Na international law becos dey are not under Nigerian law. grin
Okay
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by HRich(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
Arrest all of them including those Behind it Existence!! Iranu Abasha!!Biafra Radio for which CountryBig Nonsense!!
You are stupid. I dont blame you. I blame who bought Sim Card for you.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by zeusdgrt(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2015
cocokiller1:
y not order 4 the arrest of those behind d existence of boko haram dat causes larger damage instead of facing biafra....I never still understand y biafra dey haunt una.
i thought ur oba vowed to drown them in d lagoon.let biafra b actualized ..,so any1 dat doesn't go to his country ur oba can drown in your shitty lagoon.
I'm from rivers state nd I support biafra.
If only U know what will happen if ur wish comes to pass U wunt say dt
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2015
NBC think say na walkie talkie transmission.. Keeping jamming.. Nonsense
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Doyin400l(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=cocokiller1 post=35961959]y not order 4 the arrest of those behind d existence of boko haram dat causes larger damage instead of facing biafra....I never still understand y biafra dey haunt una.
I'm from rivers state nd I support biafra.[/quo
shut ur fucking a$$,u child of a hatred....let moderator continue banning me.I don give a shit.I have more Dan 15 monicker....u stewpid trash.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by HRich(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Doyin400l:
Byeafra is scam,Nnamdi is a fraudster,ojukwu is treasoner, emefiele is a 4*9...Bleep byeafrau.gaddamit.
I dont blame you. I blame the boko haram that impregnanted whatever gave birth to you in Sambisa.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by fostorikaJah(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2015
For one tin I knw, biafra is nt goin 2bring an end 2our problem,dis same piple dat is sayin al dis brain washin most piple wil stil b d same piple u won't c wen d war start, hve we ask ourself dis question? "Dat dis Mr.Kalu or wat ever hi cal himself sayin al dis, sebi his dr in abroad ginjerin som piple dwn here in naija,let me ask....if d war start wil com here and carry gun?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2015
destinysaid:
If Igbos wish to leave, I hold nothing against em, my opinion still stands that let's settle all differences in Nigeria, get d country in d right path b4 dey leave, I would not want a situation in which after d igbos leave, d hate btw NG and biafra would lead to war btw d two countries

To those shouting online, the path to biafra is one that will that a long time, through diplomatic talk and understanding

The path nnamdi kanu is taking will only bring about destruction, the igbos have been too secluded in their region, if some venture out, enter into d higher rank of d govt them dey can start there. The igbos shouldn't cry foul when they don't see any of their politicians in principal govt offices, due to d fact that frankly arnt many igbo politicians.

#

People chanting war have not seen war. Igbo's have no leaders and no trust for each other. The part to self determination starts with regional integration but how can you integrate a failed state like Abia under TA Orji to a stagnant state like Imo under Rochas? See how Lagos and Ogun are coming together, it's because they are vibrant states. If you can get ourselves together, people will envy you and want to be like you , want to join you. You also need politicians who have the masses interest at heart like Mbakwe of old,( not TV advertisers and 419 Land Grabbers). Biafra is not yet viable my brothers and until you work on it, it will be an exercise in futility. And if you care to insult after reading, chetakwa na abu'm nwa afó mara ihe ana arú.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Mckennedy: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2015
brize:

Source: sunnewsonline.com/new/radio-biafra-dss-arrests-engineer/

fake news,,, i can see,,,u mean this arrested fellow has no name? the zoo is a big joke..
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2015
gensteejay:

I was in the dark as related to the Biafran Cause, so your thread, 'Nigeria still has a date with the truth', was both eye-opening and enlightening. The modern day Easterners suffer undue marginalization, lopsided revenue allocation, among other pressing issues.

These negative actions were initially meant as reprimand for the Biafran people and its advocates of old, but most of these people -if not all- are dead by now. So these continual unfair treatment of the present day Easterners, who were not born in the 70s and know nothing of the Civil War in 1967, is starkly an act of injustice and wickedness by our leaders.

So I support an egalitarian society where no region is left in privation for the benefit of the other regions. But I wouldn't advise the advocates of this just cause to take law into their hands, as that could lead to the commission of treasonous deeds which might result in a repeat of the events of the post-Civil War era.

To correct this great error, the supporters of the Biafran Cause should seek lawful means to press home their agitation.

Lastly, the restructuring of our policies and revenue allocation can only be done by strong-willed and focused leaders.

It's just as simple as the above. We've been telling Nigeria to care and sincerely seek to resolve these pains and frustration occasioned by the systematic strangulation of some folks within its boundaries. Sadly, Nigeria has continued to ignore the legitimate concerns and have continued to play the ostrich.

My loyalty to truth and fairness that I can even risk sanctions telling the truth to whoever cares to listen. Needless to say that article was borne out of deep affection to truth and the survival of the Nigerian nation.

Ours is a society that has deliberately refused to understand it's people. It's a system that was designed to stifle, oppress and limit the development of its people.

I'm in full support of any shaking that will force a restructure of this current terrible system. It's a system that feeds injustice, corruption and hate. Every people should be allowed to develop at their own pace.

The yearnings of the Biafrans are both legitimate and sane. If they have reasons to believe they have no future in this nation, and want to pursue their own aspirations and goals, they should be allowed to choose that. No forceful coexistence lasts forever.

I believe they won't go beyond legal means to achieve their aims. Seriously, I know feel Nigerian in the same way an American will feel, and that's because of the way the system was set up.

The Igbos should be allowed to pursue their agenda. If anyone denies them that, there may be troubles in the long run. Nigeria cannot forever run away from this solemn truths.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Nigeria has two constitution. The 1999 federal and the sharia constitution. If a hausa man commit pedophile the sharia constitution will be invoke to acquit him.Why are they against radio biafra?This is witch-hunting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by gemini35(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2015
the truth is very bitter, north are parasite and they know it.they have nothing to impact all they are after is share the money,we want oduduwa republic. lower Niger delta, Biafra. and arewa, every body should go and turn their region Dubai o africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by kaima1984(f): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2015
zeusdgrt:
so where's d party in here in ph?
House 24,cocaine village
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by missuniverse(f): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2015
zeusdgrt:
now dts harsh
is it?
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
otunsman:
Nigeria has two constitution. The 1999 federal and the sharia constitution. If a hausa man commit pedophile the sharia constitution will be invoke to acquit him.Why are they against radio biafra?This is witch-hunting.

And that's why it's one of the most confused nations on the surface of the Earth!
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by caprini1: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
cirmuell:
tor, that's what I've been saying my brother. No one will ever take you serious if you have governors and other high ranking politicians that are not even looking at your side. None of your monarchs or reasonable leader is speaking out. Instead, you chose to listen and donate your resources to one wannabe 'moses' who thinks preaching hate and bigotry is what will free his people from the 'zoo' and take 'em to the promise land, I can only laugh.

Ki lo kan mi...e go clear for some people eye. undecided
Truth be told ,we are not good politicians in the south east,but better business men,my candid advice as a Nigerian is ,that which you know how to do best,make sure you keep excelling in it....- i traveled to Anambra during easter and I. Was marveled at the road networks and structures I saw. Houses springing up here and there , most owners are based outside the state....we just need to compliment one anothers effort with tolerance.....Growing up in Lagos,we were taught tolerance in primary school,and in secondary,we studied both CRK and IRK to appreciate and understand one anothers religion......The aggression should be channeled towards the politicians that are dividing us through tribal and religious differences,and not towards one another. You don't expect me to have issues with my yoruba muslim neighbour in Lagos,whom we show nothing but absolute love and respect for one another,mba nu! It can't happen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by anumide(f): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

what did she write??...please translate for me.........i beg you........
she said something about her grandma, not me, being ugly.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by HenryTools(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
i don't really get this. though am not in support about this biafra thingy but is it possible to just let this people go their own way? forcing them to be Nigeria is not good

Anyway.. that is not my bizNess.

Fresh , Latest hacking Tools - [url]HenryTools.Co[/url]
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by fx45(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
You would have added a little to these satellite transmitters to rival the likes of NTA/FRCN the way AIT & TVC are doin from the SouthWest the one you call Southwest (lolsmileyshocked), and Nigerians will be proud of you.
What a condescending and insulting speech... Yet you still open your gutter to attack Radio Biafra.

Meanwhile, AIT doesn't belong to the Southwest and TVC was setup with stolen funds from the government.... The more reason why we want out of the Zoo marriage. So much corruption with impunity everywhere!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by shortgun(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
mayorchelsea:
Since when did the opinion of one man become the most important that one could record in his head donkey years after it was said? After that statement, Obasanjo and Jonathan from the South have ruled us contrary to the failed prophecy by Ahmadu Bello. I believe a people deserve the right to self rule, if they want to secede, a referendum should be carried out and majority should carry the day but what I don't accept is the manner of the propaganda and bloodshed threat,"people who have seen war never pray for war.
I grew up in the north, I know the north, I live in the north... I am typing this from the north.
An average northerner is a tribalist, he believes his religion is supreme, he wants you to love the things he loves and hate the ones he hates.
No matter how long you spend with a northerner he will never accept you as a member of his community.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by coolitempa(f): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Anybody connected to d hateful.......radio Biafra.....should be guilty of treason.....a death sentence..... angry
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by guideman: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
MUMU BLOCKHEAD. Go and learn manners.
Ddaji:
l smell conspiracy between IBO Head of NBC and biafra radio, Mr Mba is sympathetic to his brother KANU hence NBC is slow in taken action. Hmm that is one of greatest legacy of GEJ administration all regulatory agencies are headed by ibos( NCC ,NBC,CBN,PENCON,NERC,SEC,NAICON, etc) remove IBO man biafra radio will be off air
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by cheruv: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
destinysaid:
bros I hail thee, you are on point, d fact that we hv igbos in. Rivers, delta, bayelsa and edo does not mean we are biafrans in total, if igbos don't make up 50% of the population, then its not igbo land and they are minorities.
Those states you called..
Rivers 60%(the whole of upland rivers excluding ogoni plus riverine opobo)
Delta 40%(delta North)
Edo 5%(igbanke/igboakiri)
Bayelsa 5%(area between the boundaries with rivers & delta)
Those areas would soon be carved into the SE so that the SS would be truly non Igbo in ethnic composition.
Anioma has already been designated as the 6th Igbo state cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
ANIMAL WILL FOREVER REMAIN ANIMAL. What do you expect from BARBOON IN THE ZOO, When did pet in the house think of freedom? they are there to make us catch fun..... let the fun continue. FAKE STATION, FAKE PEOPLE, Barboons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices / Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.