Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer (58609 Views)

DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika / Nigeria Police Denies Dss’s Claim Of Arrest Of RADIO BIAFRA Engineer (picture) / DSS Arrest Radio Biafra Engineer In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by 9jii(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2015
empireSOM:
Even now in Enugu we are still receiving Radio Biafra live. But y this zoogerians go dey lie like this?

They have not seen or stopped Boko Haram with Armored tank, it is invisible Radio station that they want to see and stop. jokers.
U can kick all you want but biafra was long dead so Ojukwu. What we have now is Biafra.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2015
anumide:

Bigotry has corroded your reasoning. Nnamdi Kanu has no Love for GEJ either, and Biafra radio is not exposing nobody, it is promoting hate. even your rebel leader Ojukwu ran to Abidjan when he couldn't stand the heat, you think psychopathic and narcissistic kanu will leave his safe haven when the blood of schizophrenic people like you are sacrificed on the altar of stupidity?
think again sweetim.
#peace
Nne I joro njo nwaanyi

7 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Omololu007(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2015
shineeye:
kwara is a conquered territory ask yourself do you have a single yoruba as emir in kwara state?before you break your fast ramadan you have to wait for fulani to sight the moon for you in yorubaland..SW Muslims are 3rd class Muslims in nigeria.
men u are so daft,,for u to fink an emir is rulin kwara shows u know notin.i'm sure u r still a kid sef,,cos u know notin about kwara,u r just hia sayin d nonsense ur uncle or dad told u grin
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by tsdarkside(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2015
empireSOM:

Go to hell. Respect yourself first. bastard!

I AM RESPECTING MY SELF!!!! I DONT WANT TO DIE!!! if you think,i am going to take up arms to fight my brothers and sisters in der west and nord,then you are really MAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by fr3do(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2015
gidiMonsta:
Radio Biafra just made a huge mistake! They have given the Nigerian state ample reason to hunt them now. You can't hack radio equipments and hijack random frequencies, it's sedition against the Republic. That bigot Nnamdi Kanu can be arrested and extradited to Nigeria (though I'll advise against that, it'll only make the fool a hero).

Who cares about Radio Biafra anyways? The real igbos don't give a flying f**k, they just wanna make money and live fine.

It is this individualism that has seen the individual Igbo man flourish and prosper but his tribe as a whole performing far below their maximum capacity.

The politically active Igbo man knows that atleast regionalism is an answer.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by 3kay945(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2015
new2020:

Typical ignorant Yoruba with very low IQ...talks like a mad man.

The dude you quoted posted sensibly, hence you're with low IQ

I would have supported your charade called Biafra only if you guys give Buhari time to see if he will perform or not. undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by kaima1984(f): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2015
zeusdgrt:
first of all you look like a goddess,now i can say hppy birthday cutie
tx dear
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by destinysaid(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

pahhhhh....if igbos don't make up 99% of the population,then its not igbo land and they are minorities!!!!! angry angry angry
lol, I'm just giving dem leverage na......even saw I map with bayelsa as igbo land..... Bayelsa wey na Ijaw get.

Abeg o all
1) I neither support nor hate biafra, if it should come, so b it but let it not take d south south with it

2) Most so called igbos in south south are mixtures of two tribes most times.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by cheruv: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

who hate igbos..?? i dont care....so long they dont make things more difficult than it already is..... angry angry angry

i dont want to die....sooo,this biafra nonesense must stop....

btw...warri is not igbo...my mother is from warri...she doesnt speak a word igbo.......

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by shortgun(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2015
According to 2012 United States factsheet, Nigeria has 250 ethnic groups. The most populous and politically influential include: Hausa and Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%. https:// www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ ni.html
Looking at the Nigeria political structure especially that of the legislative arm (House of Representatives and Senate), I can't help but question the motive for the numerical advantage in favour of the combined North, and disadvantage in the side of the SS/SE. The whole South East was allocated just 43 Seats in the House of Representative despite that fact that the Igbo ethnic group that dominated the SE is one of the three largest ethnic groups in Nigeria. Whereas North West alone has 92 Seats and South West 71 Seats. Please read below and do comparison with multi- ethnic countries like Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Republic of Kosovo (below) Nigeria Federal House of Representative (360 Seats) North-West : Kaduna (16), Kebbi [8], Zamfara (7) , Sokoto (11), Kano (24) , Jigawa (11) and Katsina State (15). Total: 92 North-East : Taraba (6), Borno (10), Bauchi (12), Adamawa [8], Gombe (6) and Yobe State (6). Total: 48 North Central: Kogi (9), Niger (10), Benue (11), Kwara (6), Plateau [8], Nassarawa (5) + FCT -2 Total: 49 + 2 =51 South-West : Oyo (14), Ogun (9), Lagos (24) , Ekiti(6), Ondo (9) and Osun State (9). Total:71 South-Easts : Ebonyi (6) Enugu [8], Imo (10), Abia [8] and Anambra State (11). Total: 43 South-South : Akwa-Ibom (10), Bayelsa (5), Edo (9), Cross River [8], Rivers (13) and Delta State (10). Total: 55 NW + NE= 140 Seats NW + NE + NC = 191 Seats SW (alone) = 71 Seats SS + SE= 98 Seats Senate (109 Seats) North West: 3x7 = 21 Seats, North East: 3x6 = 18 Seats, North Central + FCT: (3x6) + 1= 19 Seats Total North= 58 South South: 3x6 = 18 and South East: 3x5 = 15 Total SE/SS = 33 South West: 3x6 = 18, Comparing Nigeria's Situation With Bosnia and Kosovo
1. Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina is home to three ethnic "constituent peoples": Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats. Ethnically, according to data from 2000 cited by the Central Intelligence Agency, Bosniaks constitute 48% of the population, Serbs 37.1%, Croats 14.3%, and others form 0.6%. House of People (Senate) With 15 Seats Bosniaks: 5 Seats Croats: 5 Seats Serbs: 5 Seats House of Representative With 42 Seats Bosniaks: 14 Croats: 14 Serbs: 14 https://www.parlament.ba/default.aspx?langTag=en- US&pril=b
Despite having a whopping 48%, the Bosniaks for the sake of Political Justice and Equity agreed with the Serb (37%) and the Croats (17%) to share every seat in both parliament equally. This is equity and justice!
2. Republic of KOSOVO Kosovo is an European state with Albanian majority. According to Records, Ethnic Albanians forms 88% of the population, Serbs 7%, other 5% (Bosniak, Gorani, Roma, Turk, Ashkali, Egyptian, Janjevci – Croats) http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Kosovo#Demographics Assembly of Kosovo
The Kosovo Assembly has 120 Members, to recognise the 12% minorities, the country reserved 20 Seats (ie 24%) for the Minorities while the rest 100 can be contested for by anybody. Of the 20 Specially reserved seats, 10 is for Serbs (despite having just 7% of the population), 4 seats for the representatives of the Romani, Ashkali and Egyptians. 3 seats for the Bosniaks, 2 seats for the Turks and 1 seat for the Gorans. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Assembly_of_Kosovo
This is a country that the 88% Albanian Majority respect/ recognize the right of the 12% ethnic Minorities that it specially reserved 20 Seats for the Minorities. Equity Or Inequality?
Should we continue to deceive ourselves by holding the opinion that the Nigeria situation is "equity"? Won't it be justified to call for an overhaul of the system and institute a structure that could be deemed and justified in any sane clime if we are to move forward as a people in this arrangement called Nigeria? I believe that a call to address this lopsided "allocation" will be a patriotic one.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by saintadeola: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2015
So,dat idiot called buhari,he cant accept insult.do u know hw many media dat pass insult 2 jonathan.did he arrest anybody.buhari is evil.idiot

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by fr3do(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2015
PenSniper:

You are absolutely correct. Rwanda started exactly the same way. It is only a matter of time.

You fools did not remember Rwanda when your lagos ona was running his mouth, you talk about rwanda as if non-muslims have not been facing genocide in the north.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by tsdarkside(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2015
destinysaid:
lol, I'm just giving dem leverage na......even saw I map with bayelsa as igbo land..... Bayelsa wey na Ijaw get.

Abeg o all
1) I neither support nor hate biafra, if it should come, so b it but let it not take d south south with it

2) Most so called igbos in south south are mixtures of two tribes most times.

dont give them nothing...or else before you know,they will want everything............
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Daliano(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Sheggy13:

When your people stop belonging to Nigerian political parties,contesting, winning and accepting electoral and appointive positions in the zoo; you can call us to take you people seriously. Even one of your own did every manipulation possible to retain a deputy Senate president position in the same zoo you want to break out from; and some of your likes are promising to make all hell let loose if he's forced to quit the position in the zoo. Imagine speaking from both sides of the mouth.You people truly need the zoo more than the zoo needs you. How many westerners, middle-belters and northerners are making a living out of your region unlike the large percentage of your people in those regions? Think and learn from history. The wise ones among you are enjoying Nigeria to d fullest, doing their businesses and making a fine living for themselves while a few retards are screaming Biafra.

As long as we are still in Nigeria,we would aspire to any position we deem fit.We pay taxes to the country,our resources are sent to the federal government so you can't say we shouldn't live in a country we contribute to..
But not withstanding all these,we harbour the feeling that we want to move away and am in support of it in the most peaceful manner attainable but it seems like Nigeria doesn't want to play ball.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by conyema12(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Ddaji:
l smell conspiracy between IBO Head of NBC and biafra radio, Mr Mba is sympathetic to his brother KANU hence NBC is slow in taken action. Hmm that is one of greatest legacy of GEJ administration all regulatory agencies are headed by ibos( NCC ,NBC,CBN,PENCON,NERC,SEC,NAICON, etc) remove IBO man biafra radio will be off air

People like you are the ones causing hate and anarchy in this country. Reread your writeup and tell me how it is different from the kalus hate speech.

Bunch of lunatics.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by tsdarkside(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2015
cheruv:

what is your point?? your map is an abomination...... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by ziccoit: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2015
empireSOM:
I dont see how that station can ever be jam, even if NBA gets a technology, Radio Biafra will upgrade with technology.

Radio Biafra technicians are the CIA and MI6. The Zoo must fall.

See studio for abroad. The Zoo must fall.

empireSOM:
Even now in Enugu we are still receiving Radio Biafra live. But y this zoogerians go dey lie like this?

They have not seen or stopped Boko Haram with Armored tank, it is invisible Radio station that they want to see and stop. jokers.

You people will run like a mad man, bite by a rabid dog, by the time the law catches up with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Ndkings1(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2015
All the mods in this forums are bigots and extremists..two days ago i posted an article on which the radio biafra debunked the claim by the NBC that it signalls and transmission power has been jammed......
What did i get? Instead of the post making front page, it was removed and i got warned nt to post such again lest i get barned....
Imagine, lopsidedness in duty.
Ths post was put on the on FP bcause its the one countering radio biafra.
Its appaling!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Gr8tasign: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Government of the liars,for the liars and by the liars.

Serves her people with "Lies" as breakfast, "Looting and Corruption" for lunch, and for Dinner, "Denial".

What a country?
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by tsdarkside(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Ndkings1:
All the mods in this forums are bigots and extremists..two days ago i posted an article on which the radio biafra debunked the claim by the NBC that it signalls and transmission power has been jammed......
What did i get? Instead of the post making front page, it was removed and i got warned nt to post such again lest i get barned....
Its appaling!

thats right!!!...well done,nairaland moderators....we dont want biafra...we will fight it at the root.......
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by hormeiza(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Typical ignorant Yoruba with very low IQ...talks like a mad man. [/quote]
mind u I am not a Yoruba just talking from my own point of view but I can see u lack sense of humor useless omo iiiinnnnaaaaaa grin

Typical ignorant Yoruba with very low IQ...talks like a mad man. [/quote]
mind u I am not a Yoruba just talking from my own point of view but I can see u lack sense of humor useless omo iiiinnnnaaaaaa
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by IYANGBALI: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Those who do not know the consequences of war keep calling for it.

especially some yeboes grin
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will contribute money to Radio biafra to show that I'm in support of their activities in exposing governors and Daura dulllard

Most indigbos that talk like you are the very poor and lazy once who does not have investment in the north and west and so does not care how ibos outside south east will suddenly become foreigners in other parts of the country.

40% of the ibo productive force in terms of trade and other businesses is in north and west...so grow up man.
The south east which has limited land mass will be too small to contain you guys when Secession takes place.

But then who cares when u break away.Personally I feel Nigeria will be better of when your prayers are answered.It's high time you had better start thinking of your self centered tribal cycle.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by IYANGBALI: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Ndkings1:
Its appaling!
attention seun
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2015
brize:
Source: sunnewsonline.com/new/radio-biafra-dss-arrests-engineer/
cc
chessboard
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2015
doctokwus:

U are a deluded fool.
Somebody able to use the internet to access information being scammed by a cheap con artist like Kanu.
Nnamdi Azikiwe,Akanu Ibiam,Ojukwu and other great Ibomen must be turning in their graves seeing few of the kinds of nitwits they left behind.
It was when GEJ succeeded in scamming the SE that it became clear that the SE needs reorientation and total overhaul in kind of leaders it produced because if d likes of GEJ with all his deficiencies in intellect,thought and background could scam its people,then anything is possible.
Nnamdi Kanu just reenforced that belief.
Are u ok?
Trying hard to ignore u, thought u'd be sensible enof to strive for wisdom!...
Speaking of GEJ... Why hating on a man who did all his best to ensure dat idi0ts like u have a living to brag of...
What has Buhari done? By enslaving Nigeria into the hands of America? The same America dat says dat Nigeria will divide? The Daura-clown keeps dining with Obama every second and u see this to be very enticing right?
Why hate on a president that ensure that America's prophecies over Nigeria is put into shame? Your daura-clown whom in months past agreed to gay-marriage in nigeria is yet to implement it and you're there singing praises to him and pointing ur half-curvy fingers on the Hero of this country!
GEJ understand the technicality of governing more dan this useless daura-clown. He's a peaceful president unlike ur tyranic president...who's interest is to kill for Allah and who's governing is to enslave the country all to what ur silly quran preaches!
How did GEJ scam the SE? You're literally sick and f00lish.. Mind you, I am not from the SE nor from the SS. But you don't speak of the Ex-president like that. He's worth being ur father, you f00l.
Sending ministry of defence to borno to fight BH but leta claim to negotiate. Seeking for his lost certificate instead of diminishing the BH sect shows how ur daura-clown has been lost with Obama's jokes in white house. He's the one with deficiency of intellect.
Buhari is a f00l... He's a tout and a very confused president of all times! The America knows when nigeria will divide but refuses to tell the world. America doesn't like nigerians nor blacks. They claim to be in position for world peace but yet racism/genocide is becoming a daily routine in their country. This administration is seeking for advise from America to build this country...I say it's seeking for spittle to build dis country and anything built on spittle doesn't last..
America will ensure that dis country falls apart. Russia out there are waiting to sell more of their weapons in return. F00lish Nigerians are singing and fighting to have a tour in this countries dat doesn't want to see them around. Nigerians are f00olish.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by shepherdnoble: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2015
They should go n arrest shekau first...! Cowards!!!
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by bestofrichy: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2015
Good for the man, mk person hear word
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2015
See all of them yarning rubbish from Lagos and South western states of Nigeria.

Fooolish hediots who will rather abandon their shiithole in the SE and spread hate speech from another man's land. The day you secede, get ready to leave yoruba territory because yorubas are patiently waiting to expel you from that part of the so called zoo.
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by IYANGBALI: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Daliano:

As long as we are still in Nigeria,we would aspire to any position we deem fit.We pay taxes to the country,our resources are sent to the federal government so you can't say we shouldn't live in a country we contribute to..
But not withstanding all these,we harbour the feeling that we want to move away and am in support of it in the most peaceful manner attainable but it seems like Nigeria doesn't want to play ball.
no we want to play ball,but we are still looking for a refree
Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by fr3do(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

thats right!!!...well done,nairaland moderators....we dont want biafra...we will fight it at the root.......

You are a rogue!
You and I know that once the SE leaves, the SS follows and then the SW and middle belt.

We are leaving and we are doing it peacefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2015
Story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / Rochas Declares For Presidency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.