Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. (49428 Views)

Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / Banks are Milking us dry. / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by shalomm: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
one chance
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
2015....your year of lactation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
You too should "Milk her dry" na. Den no get Boobs abi dem point Gun on your head?

Send another Topic to NL when you are done fooling yourself.....Ewu! sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by ExInferis(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
7Alexander:
I work in a not-too-big establishment that is owned by my brother-in-law, we have a staff of 7 ladies, 4 guys including myself.

The problem i have is that these ladies whose job is largely secretarial thinks that given my connection with the CEO, that i am financially privileged, now, i'm just managing myself, albeit comfortably, but, there is no time i can have a single conversation with these ladies without me hearing something like, 'find something for me nah', 'hope you will find me weekend money', 'you be oga nah, your own better' and stuffs like that.

Recently, one of them celebrated her birthday at the office but brought no drinks, during the celebration, she blatantly asked me to bring #5000 to support her, i was like what? The whole thing is pissing me off.

I remember a day i told one of them to buy me sachet water, she asked me how an oga like me should be drinking sachet water and not a bottled water.

The new and most annoying trend now is that anytime i send them to get me food, which is sold between 250 and 350, they either do not get me any change or they tell me that the food vendor is owing them, and we know the rest.

Please nairalanders how best do i express my displeasure to them without being petty, while also sustaining their goodwill?

Psst. The five 'F' rule:

Fund them
Friend them
Fool them
Fckk them
Forget them

Always works for me.

3 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by delectablegyal(f): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
So u nvr fvck anyone of them? U be slacker.

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by dayojags10(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
ladies don dey suck guys dry since 10000bc. my guy,yu sef suck them dry(the other way). Natyn is free
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by justi4jesu(f): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
God loves a cheerful giver....Op stop complaining. some girls can Tax sha.. grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by huptin(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aude:
What is wrong with your legs and mouth? Why can't you go and buy your own food? I don't understand why a lot of Africans think because they are in a higher position they should use those below them as their servants. Get off your behind and go and buy your own food. Also if you don't have money what is so difficult in telling them you cannot keep on spending money on them.

In my office i buy my food myself ever since our office assistant started thinking i get paid millions of naira. People dont know how tough things are they have this crazy idea that you are worth 100 times your real worth....when na manage u dey manage urself and family.

6 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by lateefx(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
angieberry:
mumu
why u dey beef the guy nah? judging by your profile pic, u be one of those girls wey e dey talk about. hahaha

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
be a man.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
rubish in nairaland....wha is our business in da t
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by vivalavida(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
delectablegyal:
So u nvr fvck anyone of them? U be slacker.
See bad geh
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by komek(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
7Alexander:
I work in a not-too-big establishment that is owned by my brother-in-law, we have a staff of 7 ladies, 4 guys including myself.

The problem i have is that these ladies whose job is largely secretarial thinks that given my connection with the CEO, that i am financially privileged, now, i'm just managing myself, albeit comfortably, but, there is no time i can have a single conversation with these ladies without me hearing something like, 'find something for me nah', 'hope you will find me weekend money', 'you be oga nah, your own better' and stuffs like that.

Recently, one of them celebrated her birthday at the office but brought no drinks, during the celebration, she blatantly asked me to bring #5000 to support her, i was like what? The whole thing is pissing me off.

I remember a day i told one of them to buy me sachet water, she asked me how an oga like me should be drinking sachet water and not a bottled water.

The new and most annoying trend now is that anytime i send them to get me food, which is sold between 250 and 350, they either do not get me any change or they tell me that the food vendor is owing them, and we know the rest.

Please nairalanders how best do i express my displeasure to them without being petty, while also sustaining their goodwill?

I had this ur experience when I was in the Uni. I had so many female friends and non was my date and I discovered I was spending so much on them. Atimes u will hear" komek complete my bike fare , I am hungry " etc meanwhile na trek I trek dey go house and I never chop. But one day one thought came to me, Komek ask these babes out for goodness sake. I did and some of them said ha, why r u saying this na, u no I have a bf, some said u know I see u like my own brother and many other excuses.

So when next they come with their demands, I will refer u to ur bf and for those who claimed I am their brothers I told them that I don't gv my sisters things the way they expect. Bros na so I free ma sef o.

So free ur sef too.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by emamos: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aude:

So don't you have lunch breaks or are you expected to work the whole day without leaving your desk.? Maybe it is your over-familiarity with the ladies that encourages them to take advantage of you. If you weren't depending on them to run errands for you then they won't have the opportunity to exploit you . Sometimes we are the architects of our problems.
i like peeps that reason well before they type..1,000 likes for you.

4 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Silverlight2014: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
U didn't tell us how much u are paid so that we cn say wether u are oga or nt. Secondly, u do send them for errand, they deserve a fair take
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by ROCKJ1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
I have this feeling the op is interested in 'doing' them or is already 'doing' some of them. So he can't say No to them.

5 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by MemphisDepay(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
angieberry:
You be mumu.
sorry to say, but that's the blatant truth.
So you cannot say NO to them or you cannot refuse to give them money? Abi are you afraid and you want to just keep up appearance?
What do you want us to tell you now?
how is he a mumu

2 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by nochildsplay(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Accept your faith bro ....

Pre_elevation

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by odedipapa(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmm. Bro, a two letter word is what you need to get yourself out of this situation. If you are a man then learn to make decisions. That's why you are a man.
Lest I forget, the two letter word is NO! However you choose to use it is good, whether sharply or calmly.
Be back here on Wednesday to give us a feedback.

2 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by InvertedHammer: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
7Alexander:

/
It must be nice to be surrounded by angels.

Please pamper them...God has buttered their bread.

\

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by rectitude(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
tungstar:
Milk dem back.....the dude way grin

grin bad guy.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by nice101(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dem don c u as their mugun/maga. Goodluck to you if u can't simply say "I DON'T HAVE"

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by angieberry(f): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
abeg the guy na complete mumu. abi did they hold his tongue that he cannot say no? I'm sure if na man, he would not give him anything but na woman now, he don become mugu.
lateefx:

why u dey beef the guy nah? judging by your profile pic, u be one of those girls wey e dey talk about. hahaha

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by afuye(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
7Alexander

U be mumu and extra ordinary maga
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by sirjeff(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Let them knw what's up
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by SarcasticMe(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
I know how difficult it is to say no to these ladies but what can you do... All these small change they are collecting can be put to better use, say savings. When you realize how much they are taking from you every month, you'll know what to do...

3 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by ifeoluwasegun(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
The truth is... ZTOP MILKING YASELF

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by justi4jesu(f): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
afuye:
7Alexander

U be mumu and extra ordinary maga

People like you do worse than the Op. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by sylve11: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
7Alexander:

lol grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by angieberry(f): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
why cant he say NO to those leeches? abi does he look like their father? over-niceness is worrying him. what advise does he want us to give him now.
MemphisDepay:
how is he a mumu

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nigerian gurls are almajiris.. I realized dis donkey years ago.. I nor dey waste my time wit dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Working With The Big4, Your Experience. / How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked / Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.