Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. (49433 Views)

Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / Banks are Milking us dry. / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Ligxy(f): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op, my mb got finished as I was reading your post, buy me 3500 airtel airtime naw, so I can read thru the thread well. wink
As the oga wey you be.

4 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Emodeee: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
What if a kid is reading dis thread? Una don spoil am finish be dat.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Kimoni: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
OrangeDream:
Nigerian gurls are almajiris.. I realized dis donkey years ago.. I nor dey waste my time wit dem

cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh Lord!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by obiak4(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
2dice:
Hahahahaha ... *Chairman anything for the Weekends* in illbliss voice
you show here sef bro dash me something my account number make i bring am send me something na
it not begging it's call solict........
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by glo3nity: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
If you have been a step closer to them take two steps backward and while you do learn to chew and swallow your smiles by glaring and not gaze at them and if you must pay attention to them be in a haste to discharge them but please do not over do it o! Too much frowning na him dey contribute to man's aging make your face no go resemble frog own o!

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
7Alexander:
I work in a not-too-big establishment that is owned by my brother-in-law, we have a staff of 7 ladies, 4 guys including myself.

The problem i have is that these ladies whose job is largely secretarial thinks that given my connection with the CEO, that i am financially privileged, now, i'm just managing myself, albeit comfortably, but, there is no time i can have a single conversation with these ladies without me hearing something like, 'find something for me nah', 'hope you will find me weekend money', 'you be oga nah, your own better' and stuffs like that.

Recently, one of them celebrated her birthday at the office but brought no drinks, during the celebration, she blatantly asked me to bring #5000 to support her, i was like what? The whole thing is pissing me off.

I remember a day i told one of them to buy me sachet water, she asked me how an oga like me should be drinking sachet water and not a bottled water.

The new and most annoying trend now is that anytime i send them to get me food, which is sold between 250 and 350, they either do not get me any change or they tell me that the food vendor is owing them, and we know the rest.

Please nairalanders how best do i express my displeasure to them without being petty, while also sustaining their goodwill?

You too milk them na... so after all ur spending other guys will be milkin dem for you. haba na...

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by IYANGBALI: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
The girls no get bweasts or their bweasts milk no get Nafdac number?abeg put mouth for their bweasts and milk dem back. Do me I do you bweasts no go vex.

2 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by viktor01(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
leeches..............!
you have got to learn to say no my brother cos they will scamper like chickens when they finish sucking you dry.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by watchworldpro: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
I think you have a spiritual problem. They are not your babes, you don't sleep with them, they owe you nothing, lastly , u have a choice : life or death. You are fully able and you are asking this dumb question. What will you now do if one of them is your wife. People like you will eventually bring external entities to interfere into your marriage when there are issues. Nairaland for that matter. Seems you are even gay. Go and be a man and say no when u should. At this stage, u don't deserve the lowest level of leadership position. Grow up man. My opinion. An open rebuke is better than hidden love.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by IYANGBALI: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
glo3nity:
If you have been a step closer to them take two steps backward and while you do learn to chew your smiles by glaring and not gaze at them and if you must pay attention to them be in a haste to discharge them but please do not over do it o! Too much frowning na him dey contribute to man's aging make your face no go resemble frog own o!
i beg to disagree,the girls get bweasts,let him milk them dry too abi you wan give am your own?
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by MemphisDepay(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
angieberry:
why cant he say NO to those leeches? abi does he look like their father? over-niceness is worrying him. what advise does he want us to give him now.
Lmaoooo.. Its you ladies that caused it now. Una too like free things. Do u like free things too?
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by DeWisedon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
oga u don dey disgrace ur niggas na.u no even get shame to carry phone dey type say gals dey milk you

oga u don fall my hand,sotee my leg follow join
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
My subordinates come to me, "Pls Borrow me 5000 out of my salary within the month", when its pay day, i assign their balance to them, they go "SORRY BUT I THINK YOU"RE PAYING ME SHORT OF 5000"..Isnt it funny? i think some Nigerians have hole in their brains.

5 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by acmev2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Please note

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by chukspol(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
so u dey report me 4 nairaland make u also tell dem say u dey suck my breast for toilet grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by boolet: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
kolinz:
U can't take k of that simple issue?

Good answer
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by EazyMoh(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
7Alexander:

that is not the issue, infact i will love to do so, but my boss will not tolerate me leaving my post for anything unofficial, another thing is that i do not want it to look like 'because you have ties with the boss, you can jump up and down as you wish'. You see?
Readers discretion is advised!
next time any of them ask you for money tell her to bend over and give you bj! she will either do it or leave u d f**** off.
thank me later.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by saintol(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Milking you ke! are you cowbell ( our milk)? Anyway, I can help you? Send their numbers to me but with condition sha ooo, send only if they are beautiful with on-shore and offshore dichotomy. You better invite them one by one. If to say na some guys, dem go done smell suya pepper. wait till dem milk you dry, dem never milk you. Instead of you to be milking as well as suyalizing them.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
How will rando ladies just take your money like that? Are you 'milked' in general? Perhaps your the kind of person people take advantage of.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by deltateam: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
eluquenson:
You are a matured man I guess, use wisdom to maintain your interpersonal relationship with them.

Bleep interpersonal bul1shit. Op enjoy yaself with them unto free kitten levels. Abi you dull join?
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by canalily(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Just cool down and milk them back one after the othergrin grin

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by EazyMoh(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
delectablegyal:
So u nvr fvck anyone of them? U be slacker.
This is one of the names they are calling you in the office.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by glo3nity: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i beg to disagree,the girls get bweasts,let him milk them dry too abi you wan give am your own?

Mr man be guilded o..!
Na me dey milk em wey you won kon milk me for am wetin be your own self.
Abeg pack well.
The advice he seek is what I gave him just like every other person had done so please let me be.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by olutunde12(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mod, pls move this post to romance section asap!
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by 2dice(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
obiak4:

you show here sef bro dash me something my account number make i bring am send me something na
it not begging it's call solict........
oya send me your ATM card and pin ...
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Ayietim(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
You can make that love work, that marriage can endure and you can enjoy a long lasting love but remember, marriage is for grown ups.

https://ayietim./2015/07/20/dont-give-up-marriage-is-for-grown-ups/
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by 123papas(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
7Alexander:
I work in a not-too-big establishment that is owned by my brother-in-law, we have a staff of 7 ladies, 4 guys including myself.

The problem i have is that these ladies whose job is largely secretarial thinks that given my connection with the CEO, that i am financially privileged, now, i'm just managing myself, albeit comfortably, but, there is no time i can have a single conversation with these ladies without me hearing something like, 'find something for me nah', 'hope you will find me weekend money', 'you be oga nah, your own better' and stuffs like that.

Recently, one of them celebrated her birthday at the office but brought no drinks, during the celebration, she blatantly asked me to bring #5000 to support her, i was like what? The whole thing is pissing me off.

I remember a day i told one of them to buy me sachet water, she asked me how an oga like me should be drinking sachet water and not a bottled water.

The new and most annoying trend now is that anytime i send them to get me food, which is sold between 250 and 350, they either do not get me any change or they tell me that the food vendor is owing them, and we know the rest.

Please nairalanders how best do i express my displeasure to them without being petty, while also sustaining their goodwill?

Menh, I thought you had something interesting to say with this your topic. *hisses*
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by LADYARIK(f): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lmao very funny cheesy
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
If you feel you can do It in your conviniency.. DO IT and if you can't, say NO in a friendly way - not too harsh nor too dumb -
This way, they'll like you for sincerity.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by richard870(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
So nairaland forum d answers dey abi?

You be male of female
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Btruth: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
If there are no emotional feeling towards them, why will you be feeling bad to say "NO" to them when they demand money from you?

Are you their father?

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by IYANGBALI: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
glo3nity:

Mr man be guilded o..!
Na me dey milk em wey you won kon milk me for am wetin be your own self.
Abeg pack well.
The advice he seek is what I gave him just like every other person had done so please let me be.
I won't let you be until you give your life to Christ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff? / Working With The Big4, Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.