Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. (49416 Views)

Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / Banks are Milking us dry. / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by columbus007(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
I have experience this before but believe me I was so blunt about it,before I knew they were on their own grin

2 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by SarcasticMe(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
freemon50:
2015....your year of lactation
Lmao...

3 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by damiloladuke: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
mumu thingy
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by justi4jesu(f): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
OrangeDream:
Nigerian gurls are almajiris.. I realized dis donkey years ago.. I nor dey waste my time wit dem

undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by damiloladuke: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
mumu thingy

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by emamos: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
SarcasticMe:
I know how difficult it is to say no to these ladies but what can you do... All these small change they are collecting can be put to better use, say savings. When you realize how much they are taking from you every month, you'll know what to do...
truth

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Akanaz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Remind them of why they came to the company, and ask them whether their salary is not enough for them. And you,it is not all the time u have to send your employees on errand, especially wen its for personal interest. Ok!?
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don't like to work in an organization where there are fine girls.They are distraction and can ruin you financially. If you as a guy don't do their wish they will keep malice with you.Esp when they are close to any top management, your job may be on the line.

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by 9jatatafo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tell them you want their kpekus too, na run dem go run from you. On the food thing, arrange with the food vendor to always supply lunch. End of story. Don't be a simpleton, learn when to say no or yes.

2 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by dacrystal01(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aude:
What is wrong with your legs and mouth? Why can't you go and buy your own food? I don't understand why a lot of Africans think because they are in a higher position they should use those below them as their servants. Get off your behind and go and buy your own food. Also if you don't have money what is so difficult in telling them you cannot keep on spending money on them.

Something tells me you're still a student. No offense.

Because if you've started working, u'll know that some job descriptions dont allow u to "leave" ur company and go out in search of food, or anything.... During working hours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by emamos: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
ROCKJ1:
I have this feeling the op is interested in 'doing' them or is already 'doing' some of them. So he can't say No to them.
probably
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Henrhyme4u(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Guy f*ck all fuckable hole on there body omg I trust my late friend. The dude die of HIV. RIP "bounce"
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Mcquinrose9(f): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
mtcheew ur tap shud be everlasting now, let the milking continue
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Cyriloha(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
tungstar:
Milk dem back.....the dude way grin
if they are ugly nko?
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
I love when ladies milk me dry...
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Jcob(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mugu
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by crystalmart20: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
You are their elder somewhat rich brother and they re your younger sisters, please manage and take them as they are.
Belle dey fear, come stay for front?
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Lexusgs430: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Learn to say NO!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by jaxmand: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin
tungstar:
grin
tungstar:
SHARP GUY.op go and pray .make e no b say na for village dem send them cum.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by MrDoGood(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
7Alexander:
I work in a not-too-big establishment that is owned by my brother-in-law, we have a staff of 7 ladies, 4 guys including myself.

The problem i have is that these ladies whose job is largely secretarial thinks that given my connection with the CEO, that i am financially privileged, now, i'm just managing myself, albeit comfortably, but, there is no time i can have a single conversation with these ladies without me hearing something like, 'find something for me nah', 'hope you will find me weekend money', 'you be oga nah, your own better' and stuffs like that.

Recently, one of them celebrated her birthday at the office but brought no drinks, during the celebration, she blatantly asked me to bring #5000 to support her, i was like what? The whole thing is pissing me off.

I remember a day i told one of them to buy me sachet water, she asked me how an oga like me should be drinking sachet water and not a bottled water.

The new and most annoying trend now is that anytime i send them to get me food, which is sold between 250 and 350, they either do not get me any change or they tell me that the food vendor is owing them, and we know the rest.

Please nairalanders how best do i express my displeasure to them without being petty, while also sustaining their goodwill?
Don't always smile towards them.
The moment you see them, just start complaining about you being broke. May that not be your portion in jesus name.
Then ask them to borrow you some money.
By the time you do this for at least three weeks, they will understand.
Unless they no get head.

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
I was also a victim of ur prb, buh I learned it the hard way to be stinge, learn to Cook up stories, like tell one of them come to my house alone to collect the money

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin u people will be coming to my house to collect it, and it will be without condom grin
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by LEXYCOM: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Milk their chest too........and pour out your own milk into their honey pot
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by olutunde12(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
angieberry:
You be mumu.
sorry to say, but that's the blatant truth.
So you cannot say NO to them or you cannot refuse to give them money? Abi are you afraid and you want to just keep up appearance?
What do you want us to tell you now?

My sister, bone, deh do una work jare. Who no no that kind tin? Throw water for front to later step wet ground? I be a kid?
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by JhaayYoung: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
They are milking you because you appear to have sufficient milk.. Hide your milk and they will comport... You wanna maintain the mister nice guy status.. It comes with a cost!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Iko5000: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aude you nailed it bang on .
Aude:
What is wrong with your legs and mouth? Why can't you go and buy your own food? I don't understand why a lot of Africans think because they are in a higher position they should use those below them as their servants. Get off your behind and go and buy your own food. Also if you don't have money what is so difficult in telling them you cannot keep on spending money on them.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by amnesty7: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
They are simply telling you that you are nothing but a softie, not a man enough to say that relieving word NO!

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by chomytex(f): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oga abeg I fit cum do IT for your office?infact I want to be ur PA..I promise to be nice..lol
7Alexander:

that is not the issue, infact i will love to do so, but my boss will not tolerate me leaving my post for anything unofficial, another thing is that i do not want it to look like 'because you have ties with the boss, you can jump up and down as you wish'. You see?

1 Like

Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Maga must drop.
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by EmmyBoy2(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=tungstar post=35968843]Milk dem back.....the dude way. Spot on! grin
Re: The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. by scachy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Most Nigerian ladies are synonymous to parasites. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Working With The Big4, Your Experience. / How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked / Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.