Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? (28896 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Ayolaw2003:

Wow! So I have someone like me here.

smiley
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
lol
u funny die i swear. hehehe. Are u not d 1 dat cooks d soup?

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by stinggy(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2015
chimkaire:
embarassed melo melo lafe ka undecided
I had no choice but to do all else I get whooped lipsrsealed angry
Naso u fear cane rch?
Oo tie le rara undecided grin
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Graccccccccy(f): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Eyekandi:
Ironing cry cry
Me too, i hate pressing clothes with passion....washing dirty dishes and clothes are my favourite

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by queencalipso(f): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
very well.. Let's invent a machine dah wen u place d cloth insyd, it just stretches evrythn smoothly in 5seconds...

Btw, I hate ironin large number of clothes just like u do..

Lol that is a very good idea
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by lonelydora: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
washing plates especially okro soup plates or pot

Reason I don't eat okro soup till date. I dislike washing the plates, so I prefer not to eat so that I won't wash the plates.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Ariyke: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2015
I hate ironing angry

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Neplusultra(f): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Bin awhile i did chores but dont really hate any chore per se,aside washing machine, i love washing, just seperate the colours and soak for 10 minutes with the indefatigable OMO active and Viola! Bathroom and toilet got to be the hardest tho, I always feel like I haven't scrubbed it enough thereby wearing myself out! embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2015
well, i hate washing clothes,
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Kysa(f): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2015
I prefer washing a full bag of clothes and mopping 10 rooms to Ironing 3 clothes.. Dunno why it gives me headache and heat!!!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2015
lonelydora:

Reason I don't eat okro soup till date. I dislike washing the plates, so I prefer not to eat so that I won't wash the plates.
me I eat or I don't eat it I must wash d plates
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by bigiyaro(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2015
i don't like washin plates n pots especially after i've finished choppin, i also don't like sweepin,fecthin water,moppin n cleanin d baths n toilets, goin to start d gen wen nepa takes ligth,, i don't like washin cloths even d house curtains,goin to trow away d dustbin wen it's full. However! I like choppin ( especialy chicken n jollof rice) playin ma video games witout disturbance from any quarters atall,havin somebody wash ma cloths, drive mom's car without tinkin of buyin fuel, use gen to play video games in d afternoon no worryin abt fuel.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2015
360jamng:

Thunder FIRE all these girls way day post for here!!

Who go cum MARRY You.

So if I marry you, you tell me yu hate washing plate X ironing X Washing cloths X fetching water.

Nawa oooo

Na to F*ck and leave you 'cos una no be wife material

Hey, no be only you dey crase for here o.Respect yourself.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Temmytea70:

See housewife o

What's the essence of washing clothes when washing machine is affordable? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2015
mikkypel:

No I cannot marry you, keeps my bride price, onto the next one

Who won marry suffer head before? grin grin
How much be that bride price,12k?
Sweety, add more 30k to that money and get a washing machine.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by BamideleOJ: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
Washing clothes. I am so happy I never really got to wash until after secondary school and sometimes then, they still washed for me. When I got into higher institution, at first I had to force myself to but later, resolved to "ekaro, se e ma fo aso". Since then, I don't think I get to wash clothes even till date.
Obafemi Awolowo University tinz niyen

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2015
chigoizie7:
Washing of dishes, more reason why I don't cook.

I can wash heaps of clothes, I can sweep the whole house and mob it. But to wash plates? Mbanu, that's why I still eat out.

Lazy Gozie, go and wash those plates
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chigoizie7(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Oyind17:

Lazy Gozie, go and wash those plates

U re not serious. If u come to visit me, the only way I will cook is if u agree to wash dishes later on

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by gabazin080(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2015
chomytex:
That's my favourite though
Should I bring my clothes
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2015
stinggy:

Naso u fear cane rch?
Oo tie le rara undecided grin
...I fear am so tey...I fear myself, Omo, true talk lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2015
chigoizie7:

U re not serious. If u come to visit me, the only way I will cook is if u agree to wash dishes later on

I hate to wash plate too
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Temmytea70(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
iffa punch u ehhnn

Wat if I dodge d punch plus force u to watch d plates grin
badaoyeyemi:
iffa punch u ehhnn
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Temmytea70(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

What's the essence of washing clothes when washing machine is affordable? undecided undecided

Hmmmnnn.......chai,see wat oyinbo has cause o......I say no to washing machine
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chigoizie7(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Oyind17:

I hate to wash plate too

Na I'm be say na Fanta and gala, u go chop
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Qmab: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2015
I dnt like washing other people's clothes. also a lot of clothes at atime. I even count them before washing.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Temmytea70:

Hmmmnnn.......chai,see wat oyinbo has cause o......I say no to washing machine

I no go fit marry village man oooooo.
No washing machine ke, maybe after working my ass, s off I go kon cook clean wash.
See, no be , out o, I no go fit marry man wey stupid reach like that O.There can be no peace in that house o, I will make sure of that.Dem neva born that husband well.

My mother's waist pain till date is partly because of this very numerous domestic chorechores.She go go her chop, market, sweep, clean, wash, carry water dey fill up gallons amd big bowls, still fuccck marathon untop the whole stress, still dey lactate join.

I no fit marry man wey go suffer me o.Even as a single girl, I have a good washing machine.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
E be like say I go buy dish washer sef, I don tire to wash plate.I add that to my budget of next month.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Still waiting for machine wey go dey bath person sef, I don dey tire to bath.
Once in a while sef I get to call my man to come bath me. grin grin grin
He loves that job wella! wink

As he scrubs, na so the RED NECK dey nod. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by ideatoprince18(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2015
mine is bleeping.....the work is so hard that u almost lose my strength....but bae still calls me to do it....the only time I av rest is when she is not around but still dt her stupid friend jekky still troubles me to do it 4 her!!!!!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Aybee92(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2015
chomytex:
I will go first..
Mine is sweeping, it's not like I don't sweep, I see it as a heavy duty!
I prefer washing of clothes and dishes..
So fellow nairalanders, what's yours?..share it with with us.
This's actually my first post here so let's keep the ball rolling!
hmmm I sure say ur house go be refuse bin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? / My Mum Wants Me To Sack My Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.