Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? (28987 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by happykidArotiba(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Eyekandi:

I watch out for anyone going to do ironing cheesy

If no one Is,,, cry I do it. Within 5mins I'm tru tho undecided
den u should like Naturally thick clothes
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Aybee92(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
washing plates, especially all those pots/plates uses to server ogbono or okro soup!!! if u want me to strangle u, jx tell me to wash ogbono soup pot! angry

and washing clothes. call me lazy, buh I dnt care. d wahala there z too much, especially when the stubborn stains dnt want to go angry I'm even getting headache talking abt it now angry
I pity ur husband
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Aybee92(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2015
plenty lazy girls here no wonder wuna dey flood NL

getting a good wife getting harder by d day... NL a wrong place to get 1 I see all of wuna
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2015
It's only a stupid man that won't buy electronics and keep at home for easy chores. Na stupidity dey worry that yeye husband. He is not wise at alllll.
So if you have a wife that works, take the kids to school first in the morning, you won't buy some electronics that can help her multitask to save time?
Mtchewwww!
Even to carry water for head, I no go fit! If the useless mam no fit bring money, I use my own money dig well.Iwell.If I don t have, I will borrow.
Una think say na when woman wash plate wash clothe na e be say na hardworking wife.NDI ALA.
stupid folks, am sure lots of you have mothers crying each day from rheumatism and body pains. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by opeaceo: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Ghost01:
Cooking and sweeping.
Lazy boy, you should have said ALL.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2015
I no quick come when those buffaloes c were quoting to say trash, I for reduce una to ground level.

Maaaaaad people! Una no want liability, u a still want house wife.You think to combine work and chores na the same thing like to fuccck woman undecided.
If it's that easy, why una no wash clothe and una pikin own join? Abi no be una priccck born the children? undecided undecided

Na women take panadol and ibrubofen pass for naija. Go to the pharmacy a d see as they gulp the, in their numbers. So your pregnant wife should sit down and wash your clothes, hers, the kids, cook, clean and sweep, prepare to go to work, take the children to school, wake up in the wee hours to suck and fucck you to prove she is hard work ing and a good wife? angry angry

She go still go mile 12 go buy foodstuff, drag motor reach house, start to cook.
Some guys here think say na to gather blockus be say them be man.Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that your wife needs gadgets that will help her reduce her stress at home?

Hmmm mm! That stupid husband, na me kill him papa?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Yusluv13(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2015
the house core I hate doing most is washing dishes. if u just hear my voice and roomy fight its about washing ....
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by lovaleenny(f): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Sammyblake:
"louvres " not louvers smiley

Thanks but mine is also correct...it's like saying centre not center...both are correct undecided
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by demmy66: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
I no quick come when those buffaloes c were quoting to say trash, I for reduce una to ground level.

Maaaaaad people! Una no want liability, u a still want house wife.You think to combine work and chores na the same thing like to fuccck woman undecided.
If it's that easy, why una no wash clothe and una pikin own join? Abi no be una priccck born the children? undecided undecided

Na women take panadol and ibrubofen pass for naija. Go to the pharmacy a d see as they gulp the, in their numbers. So your pregnant wife should sit down and wash your clothes, hers, the kids, cook, clean and sweep, prepare to go to work, take the children to school, wake up in the wee hours to suck and fucck you to prove she is hard work ing and a good wife? angry angry

She go still go mile 12 go buy foodstuff, drag motor reach house, start to cook.
Some guys here think say na to gather blockus be say them be man.Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that your wife needs gadgets that will help her reduce her stress at home?

Hmmm mm! That stupid husband, na me kill him papa?
AMNESTY! AMNESTY!! AMNESTY!!! Please. ..... abeg forgive the men.. dem no dey find trouble na im dem find ur trouble?. .... biko once more... AMNESTY. .... Thanks for the anticipated AMNESTY. ....
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by lovaleenny(f): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Temmytea70:

With all these mentioned it shows u dnt like any chores.....just dey sleep dey wake dey chop.......iffa marry u for house nko

Please shut it...u don't know me neither do u know how I run my home undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Temmytea70(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

I no go fit marry village man oooooo.
No washing machine ke, maybe after working my ass, s off I go kon cook clean wash.
See, no be , out o, I no go fit marry man wey stupid reach like that O.There can be no peace in that house o, I will make sure of that.Dem neva born that husband well.

My mother's waist pain till date is partly because of this very numerous domestic chorechores.She go go her chop, market, sweep, clean, wash, carry water dey fill up gallons amd big bowls, still fuccck marathon untop the whole stress, still dey lactate join.

I no fit marry man wey go suffer me o.Even as a single girl, I have a good washing machine.

You aff indeed finish me.....
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Temmytea70(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2015
lovaleenny:

Nawa o.....see wetin play don turn to o......dis lady no mind breaking my head o.......abeg no vex
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2015
demmy66:

AMNESTY! AMNESTY!! AMNESTY!!! Please. ..... abeg forgive the men.. dem no dey find trouble na im dem find ur trouble?. .... biko once more... AMNESTY. .... Thanks for the anticipated AMNESTY. ....

Not all of them ooooo.
Atleast my brothers are not stupid. The married ones bought all the gadgets before getting married. cool cool.Too much of stress make a woman wrinkle quick.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Temmytea70:

You aff indeed finish me.....

I need to educate you.
Banning some very vital household electronics is sheer ignorance! undecided
You are just fooling yourself, seriously!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Temmytea70(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=36077631]

I need to educate you.
Banning some very vital household electronics is sheer ignorance! undecided
You are just fooling yourself, seriously! [/quote

I aff hear u ma......I will neva in my life and life to com tink of eva not havin electronics like dat in home.....(Runs to market to buy electronics)
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2015
lovaleenny:

My sister leave all these children here.
Most are still struggling to get a degree! Them never see anything!
I just pity ladies wey no dey quick spread their clothes for sun during raining season.

If I marry today, my husband will have problem accommodating all my properties. Na 911 o go take carry my load.One look at my properties, he will understand that I no prepare to suffer for marriage. Who get time for monkey?!

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Temmytea70 post=36077810][/quote]

cheesy cheesy.Now you are talking!
As a young man or woman, it is good to have household properties before marriage.As a young woman I prefer to buy the latest brand of pots than the latest shoe, OKIRIKA still dey grin.

I developed thus attitude of paying in installments to buy virtually all kinds of household electronics. LG does that! This light wey u a dey swear say e no dey constant, no be to power gadgets for easy life? To mange and multitask both at home and in our various offices.Ioffices.If you want a wife that will hand wash, dont agitate for electricity. Use charcoal iron for your clothes then cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by IYANGBALI: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

My sister leave all these children here.
Most are still struggling to get a degree! Them never see anything!
I just pity ladies wey no dey quick spread their clothes for sun during raining season.

If I marry today, my husband will have problem accommodating all my properties. Na 911 o go take carry my load.One look at my properties, he will understand that I no prepare to suffer for marriage. Who get time for monkey?!
hmmmm I think ayam in love with you grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by davefunkz(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ironing my clothes and cooking
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
Washing clothes. I am so happy I never really got to wash until after secondary school and sometimes then, they still washed for me. When I got into higher institution, at first I had to force myself to but later, resolved to "ekaro, se e ma fo aso". Since then, I don't think I get to wash clothes even till date.
u be OOU guy?
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by GboyegaD(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
rahazaqa:
u be OOU guy?

No, OAU.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Read my post agn!
Aybee92:

hmmm I sure say ur house go be refuse bin
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol..no tanx
gabazin080:
Should I bring my clothes
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmm..wareva
Fxwarrior:

Your mama taught you that cos me and your kind will not get along well. Feminists and lionesses in nairaland yet kitty cat at home. Meow!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol..that's ur call then
ChynoBEATS:

None o... Babe thats me o.. As-far as its my work ... I'd do it.. Being the Last born is just something i cant stop being.... So why run from chores
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by misterjosh(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
Washing clothes. I am so happy I never really got to wash until after secondary school and sometimes then, they still washed for me. When I got into higher institution, at first I had to force myself to but later, resolved to "ekaro, se e ma fo aso". Since then, I don't think I get to wash clothes even till date.
r u a great IFE student?... Don't bother answering, I've gotten my answer
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol..as a matter of fact I luv cooking,apart from mum I'm the only female,so I guess that's it.
Toks2008:

I dey wait for that lady wey go write say she hates cooking. cool

I dey wait for that lady wey go write say she hates cooking.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
GboyegaD:

No, OAU.
ok sha
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Of course m nt Mr,
snakebeat:

How?
How can u use heavy duty as a euphemism for sweeping? Are u that lazy? sad
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Eniqurl(f): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
IRONING!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol..
finofaya:
All the chores. I usually need a drink before doing them.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by chomytex(f): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pls help me ask him!
naanxie:

And how is that a problem??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) / White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.