Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies (1483 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesnt Treat Me Like His Girlfriend? / A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". / Why Does This Girl Treat Me Like Shit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies by peeta89(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello.

1 Like

Re: Ladies by Princessderaa(f): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
i think she likes you but she don't want to look like a desperado

1 Like

Re: Ladies by 2dice(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Girl come your House nothing Happen
Damn!! Wish i could be like this Guy cheesy
Re: Ladies by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
2dice:
Girl come your House nothing Happen Damn!! Wish i could be like this Guy cheesy
mumu

1 Like

Re: Ladies by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
The first to comment said it all.. You too, don't give her too much attention..

1 Like

Re: Ladies by Enegod(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
peeta89:
Good evening and happy Eid el Filtr to our muslim brothers and sisters out there.
I always encounter this same issue with most ladies that come my way. There's this lady who sat beside me sometime last week, we had a little conversation after which she requested for my number which I obliged.
The following day she sent me a message on whatsapp so we had some chat since then. Along the line I try to always call her to check up on her welfare on a daily basis. She will never call me back, most times I will be the person that will start the chat first b4 she replies.
Yesterday she was in my place and she spent about 25minutes and said she want to be on her way home. I saw her off and told her that when she get home she should call me and she said yes.
When I got home she did not call after about 30minutes I called her back and she did not pick my call. she then sent me a message on whatsapp that when she got home she was hungry and had to prepare dinner. So I decided not to call her from today and see if she will call. All the ladies that come my way always treat me that way or is it because I show care a lot about them? So I decided to be on my own. Please I need advice. Thanks.
next time she comes to your place just dickmatize her. You'll see the magic. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Ladies by 2dice(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andrew114:
mumu
senior mumu...how market? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies by Olami90: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Stop expecting too much from people, be ursef.

U will alwys meet pple dat is gonna treat u right.

1 Like

Re: Ladies by ivyT(f): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Princessderaa:
i think she likes you but she don't want to look like a desperado

Exactly
Re: Ladies by ivyT(f): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
peeta89:
Good evening and happy Eid el Filtr to our muslim brothers and sisters out there.
I always encounter this same issue with most ladies that come my way. There's this lady who sat beside me sometime last week, we had a little conversation after which she requested for my number which I obliged.
The following day she sent me a message on whatsapp so we had some chat since then. Along the line I try to always call her to check up on her welfare on a daily basis. She will never call me back, most times I will be the person that will start the chat first b4 she replies.
Yesterday she was in my place and she spent about 25minutes and said she want to be on her way home. I saw her off and told her that when she get home she should call me and she said yes.
When I got home she did not call after about 30minutes I called her back and she did not pick my call. she then sent me a message on whatsapp that when she got home she was hungry and had to prepare dinner. So I decided not to call her from today and see if she will call. All the ladies that come my way always treat me that way or is it because I show care a lot about them? So I decided to be on my own. Please I need advice. Thanks.

If u want a r/ship with her,y nt ask her out nd save urself d stress_but do not 4get to point dat FAULT(nt picking calls/msgs) to her

2 Likes

Re: Ladies by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
It kind of creeps them out when you 'care too much' - for so many reasons.

And typically, your 'caring' isn't coming from an honest place...or from an accurate appraisal of her value.

(Wanting to fvck her, and owning it is honest. However, burying your desires and acting a monk isn't.)

Treat every human with respect. But forthwith, your affections should be earned.

Don't ascribe unicorn-level attributes to anyone just because she has a vagina.

Women overwhelmingly respond to 'dark-triad' type guys because they are fvcking 'honest' (no pun intended).

As a man, aside what your mum has already done for you, there isn't much any woman will do for you.

That aspect of a woman loving you in that manner is DONE.

Now is your turn to love women as your daughters. They will respect you more, and of course be more compliant to all your twisted desires...you dirty bāstard.

You have to 'care' less - if that be caring.
Re: Ladies by abimbawealth(f): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmm, Ehyah...*pensive* Brb
Re: Ladies by peeta89(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
ivyT:

If u want a r/ship with her,y nt ask her out nd save urself d stress_but do not 4get to point dat FAULT(nt picking calls/msgs) to her
I don't just want to rush into d rlship stuff like dat. I just met her on Sunday last week. Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
If they all treat you same way, then you need to check yourself, you may not be fun to be with, they may observe lack of potentials, inability to direct conversations, in fact too many things to list, guy evaluate your tactics, understand the girls and they would always want to be with you. lest I forget you get sense of humour at all?
Re: Ladies by mascot87(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
How about a girl that calls herself your girlfriend but gives u rules: No kiss, no hugs, no sex & no coming to ur house but can collect ur money? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies by peeta89(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
It kind of creeps them out when you 'care too much' - for so many reasons.

And typically, your 'caring' isn't coming from an honest place...or from an accurate appraisal of her value.

(Wanting to fvck her, and owning it is honest. However, burying your desires and acting a monk isn't.)

Treat every human with respect. But forthwith, your affections should be earned.

Don't ascribe unicorn-level attributes to anyone just because she has a vagina.

Women overwhelmingly respond to 'dark-triad' type guys because they are fvcking 'honest' (no pun intended).

As a man, aside what your mum has already done for you, there isn't much any woman will do for you.

That aspect of a woman loving you in that manner is DONE.

Now is your turn to love women as your daughters. They will respect you more, and of course be more compliant to all your twisted desires...you dirty bāstard.

You have to 'care' less - if that be caring.
Why calling me a bastard? Mind you I don't have any ulterior motive towards her ok. Thank you for taking a dig at me.
Re: Ladies by MrBasketball: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
That's how they behave... They hardly call with their airtime even when you send them.

Some will even make it worse by expecting you to call them to ask if they have seen the card, very annoying.

So don't think its a spiritual thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies by MrBasketball: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
mascot87:
How about a girl that calls herself your girlfriend but gives u rules: No kiss, no hugs, no sex & no coming to ur house but can collect ur money? undecided undecided
That's relationship fooling.
Re: Ladies by kpolli(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Girls never initiate communication first, women do.... So until she grows, get ready to be the initiator
Re: Ladies by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
peeta89:
Why calling me a bastard? Mind you I don't have any ulterior motive towards her ok. Thank you for taking a dig at me.

Aha, you missed the context bro. I meant that in a good way.

But c'mon, don't say you don't have any 'ulterior motives'. This is the reason they treat you how you don't like.

Stop hiding your desires as man. Express what you trully feel. Want what you trully want.

She wants you to want what you want. Stop denying it.

And no, its not an 'ulterior motive'.
Re: Ladies by Slimzjoe(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Op, Shit Happens! Not everyone is Lucky.... Just Chill, Focus on whatever you're Doing, Make Your Cool Cash and Gain some Confidence.... E go Better

1 Like

Re: Ladies by peeta89(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
2dice:
Girl come your House nothing Happen
Damn!! Wish i could be like this Guy cheesy
First impression matters a lot in anything we do in life. I must not have anything with her that fast. I just met her on Sunday last week.
Re: Ladies by peeta89(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Op, Shit Happens! Not everyone is Lucky.... Just Chill, Focus on whatever you're Doing, Make Your Cool Cash and Gain some Confidence.... E go Better
thanks bro I appreciate.
Re: Ladies by peeta89(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
kpolli:
Girls never initiate communication first, women do.... So until she grows, get ready to be the initiator
thanks bro I appreciate.
Re: Ladies by peeta89(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
ivyT:

thanks sis I appreciate.
Re: Ladies by Muna15: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nothing is wrong with you.
Just keep calm as the right one will come at the right time.
Re: Ladies by golor(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Treat ur self fine and see her them girls treat u fine.
Re: Ladies by Brugo(m): 1:20am On Jul 18, 2015

You are too much of a gentleman. Too much care and attention backfires bro.

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! / Pictures Of Bride Who Gave Her Father A “certificate Of Virginity” On Wedding Da / My After Service Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.