Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! (1480 Views)

How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2015
My sister is goin crazy little by little and this not funny cryshe is a 400lvl uni students and spends close to 100,000naira within a semester( 3 months) for beauty products
Here are the ones i know about:
Olay Moisturising bar soap with shea butter- Each soap cost #500 lasts about 4 weeks.
Olay body quench moisturiser- a bottle cost #2000 last 3months
Olay Microsculpting facial cream- #7,500 last 3 months
Olay microsculpting Serum- #9,500 lasts 3 months
Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and peel system- #8,000 lasts 8weeks or more
Olay Regenerist Regenerating serum- #22,000 lasts up to 6months, she uses this on only special occassions.
Olay night recovery cream- #2,000 lasts 3 months
Local shea butter and palm oil mosturizer for body night cream - #200 last 6months
Nautica voyage Eau de toliette perfume for women -# 8500
Eye pencils and all other make up stuffs which only God knows da price. Am tired of all dis excess waste of money. Although her skin is extra shiny like glass, da money is just too much. I want to stop it. Help!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by falconey(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2015
you need me nigga....she is a real customer to the cosmetics company.
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by ikbnice(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2015
your papa has the money and she's the spender.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Is she the brand ambassador of Olay?

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Mr carrot, where have u been?
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2015
PM me ur sister's number, i will help u to stop her.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by misspicy(f): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2015
She is better than me sef,i taut its only me that spends so much on these buh its nothing embarassed
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2015
sweetorgasms:
PM me ur sister's number, i will help u to stop her.
with this ur moniker?? No thanks
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by ilo04(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2015
u get sister?
u mean dat your black charcoal skin wey u get nah your sister too get .
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2015
Only Jesus can save her..............
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by K9blunt(f): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
I just can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin

guy she reminds me of me back then,

when things where rosy with me, I tried bleaching and keeping my skin shiny and fresh
I spent a lot!!! (though not up to half of what your sister spent) and the thing was I was working not getting the money from anybody,
I was cautioned to spend wisely and to save (by my elder brother, sheez that guy can save to the last kobo) but I never listened until I lost the cool job and became broke. it wasn't funny at all.

the thing is, there is nothing you can do to/for your sister but to advise her and hope she changes.

only experience can teach her a good lesson like it did me.

good luck
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Luckygurl(f): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2015
100wetin!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Na she get her body and you can't do anything about it save to talk and only wish she will listen.

Besides, didn't you say the products work wonders?
Why complain then or are you the one providing the money?

PS I just hope those products are healthy for her skin..
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Fernandowski(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
She must be very ugly grin

Quote me anywhere
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by 400billionman: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Now for us to help you,

Picture of your sister or...

You talking thrash.
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by pretydiva(f): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Freeze d source of her income. And always remind her dat her body is nothing buh dust. The day she dies,all her beauty products won't save her body from getting decay n eating up by maggots
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oyind17:
Is she the brand ambassador of Olay?
no be small tin ooh,, she can die for Olay
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
ilo04:
u get sister?

u mean dat your black charcoal skin wey u get nah your sister too get .

na frm where u see my black charcoal skin??.. LOL, my skin dey shine bright like a diamond bcuz i use some Olay frm ur sis. Let me stop here, i dont brag, come nd see 4 ur self
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Luckygurl:
100wetin!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Na she get her body and you can't do anything about it save to talk and only wish she will listen.

Besides, didn't you say the products work wonders?
Why complain then or are you the one providing the money?

PS I just hope those products are healthy for her skin..
yea they work wonders. But e dey pain me anytime she tell me da prices.. Aarggh
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
She is better than me sef,i taut its only me that spends so much on these buh its nothing embarassed
Really?? shocked how much do u spend then
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fernandowski:
She must be very ugly grin

Quote me anywhere
But not as ugly as u are. Re.tard!
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
400billionman:
Now for us to help you,
Picture of your sister or...
You talking thrash.
grin
Re: Help, I Need To Stop My Sister From Spending So Much On Beauty Products! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Durentt:
no be small tin ooh,, she can die for Olay
grin

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bride Who Gave Her Father A “certificate Of Virginity” On Wedding Da / 300 Level Student Of Jigawa University Killed In Fight Over Girlfriend / I Am Currently Dating Davido. Don't Underrate Me Becus U See Me On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.