Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In (2940 Views)

Marvis Marshal-Idio Wins Heritage Bank's Next Titan, Gets N5m/Car (Pics) / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 3:56am On Jul 21, 2015
doremi123:
Production is your best bet. How about vegetable oil production. I am currently putting things together for this business and am open to partnership.

Sounds exciting. I'd definitely like to know more. What's needed and how do you deal with the epileptic power supply?
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 4:05am On Jul 21, 2015
lightingworld:
I can show you a very reliable investment that you
can put that money in and go to sleep why your
money works for you on a monthly 30% returns
while your Capital is secured.if interested to know
more pls call me or Whatsapp me on

Can you provide more details here first. Thanks
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 4:09am On Jul 21, 2015
undeniableGrace:
I am a country representative to a speed limiter manufacturer. Frsc is starting its enforcement on commercial fleet operators come September. ROI is encouraging. I will send my contact on request.

What is the scope of work on the speed limiters?
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 4:14am On Jul 21, 2015
fyxboss:
bro can i get little loan and i'll pay back with interest sir.... THANKS

I'd suggest contacting a micro finance bank.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 4:24am On Jul 21, 2015
Brownzola:
Let me use this medium to show you a very reliable investment opportunity that
you can put your money on and it will multiply within short period of time. Are u familiar with alliance in motion global? Its the no one networking company from philippines with world no 1 most consumed products. That's what I do anyway. I earned triple after investing as little as 200000 then and Believe me it worth investing in. If you think u can do it. 07035071971 what app or call. Fb;Abidemi blessing kayode. Poweh!

I haven't heard of alliance in motion global. I'll look into it but any insights are welcome.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 4:25am On Jul 21, 2015
moneytreeteam:
Go into cocoa business.

Not a bad idea. Nigeria is blessed with Cocoa.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 4:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Usminous:
Saw your post and I think I need to contribute because I have something good to offer.. am a graduate and I also learn cash crop trading.. I learn this because I want to be self employed in the future.. But am still hunting for job so as to raise capital before I will start the job proper... What I mean by cash crop trading is... I learn how to buy and sell palm kernel and cashew nut.. This business is very profitable.... And even with #500,000 the business can kick off... For more info on this u can contact me via email usminous@gmail.com.....

Thanks. i will put it under consideration.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 4:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Fieryfly:
Hello, good afternoon.

I have a business idea that can be very profitable and best of all, it is something you can set up and forget. I have been unable to execute it because I didn't have the funds. I am willing to discuss and work with you on it. However, if you are not interested in a partnership; I will set it up and have it running, then walk away for a fee. The idea is nothing new - no idea is, but most people who done it around here failed to execute it in a way that makes it really profitable. I cannot elaborate further. If you would like to talk about this some more, please email me; mrizce@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Partnership in a sound business and with reliable partners is always on the table. Can you provide more details sir?
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by deniyor: 4:38am On Jul 21, 2015
flinsburg:
I'm currently into product distribution for importers and local manufacturers . It is a good bizness and has been productive .

I intend to add more products to our distribution list and equip our company with more facilities for greater result.

If you are interested contact me on 09092449745

This business can make you about a million or more a month depending on ur channels of distribution and the product you are ditributing.
I'm serious minded , I hope you are

Sounds like a good deal. Vague though. More information will be needed. Thanks
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by dexter1983(m): 4:58am On Jul 21, 2015
deniyor:
I'm looking for ideas for a start up business in Nigeria. All opinions welcome.

Thanks

You may wish to invest with us..we are a new registered company that manages funds and gurantee returnson investment.
please visit http://sholeskyfxltd.com/?page_id=36 for more details
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by mysyto(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2015
deniyor:

Not a bad idea. I have a close friend who has one with 14 rooms and it cost him about 18million to build. And that's without the cost of the land.
there is a land of 8million naira in samaru near the main entrance to a.b.u .....
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2015
pimplucious:

Bro u just gave this dude the best idea ever. Go into this biz very lucrative. U can contact me if need be. U can get as much as 20k daily return
shocked
pimplucious:

Bro u just gave this dude the best idea ever. Go into this biz very lucrative. U can contact me if need be. U can get as much as 20k daily return
how -? Will he purchase a truck
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Sir I want to introduce to you a company called Longrich... If u register as vip nd register 3 people under under as vip... Each of them can be ur wife or children.... U'll earn more than a 100k every week (green Thursday) vip sign up fee is 560k.. You will be given products worth dat amount... Eg toothpaste. Body cream. Bathing soap.. Pot. Furniture. Fone... Longrich has all kinds of wonderful quality products... Pls contact me for information, 08109986250 Isaiah Umana
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by pimplucious: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2015
JakeMars:
shocked how -? Will he purchase a truck

Yup u will
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by undeniableGrace(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
deniyor:

Your contact details
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by DeGenius3(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
First Learn A Really Good and Highly Profitable Business -
Learn The Business Really Well Like The Back of Your
Hand.

And Then With The Knowledge You Have Acquired,
Start The Business From Scratch. Don't Put in
All the Money.

But Take a Little Fraction of the money and start
the business and make it profitable.

You Can Even Start An Importation Business on
A very Good Scale With 20% of the money.

You Can Also Start An Oil and Gas Supply Business
Too.

You Can Also Start An Exportation Business With it
too.

And If You need My Help, I Can help you with all
the needed information.

just give me a call @ 08068610757.

Thanks.

P.S. every single one of these businesses requires
hardwork and smartwork. it's NOT for lazy people.
it's NOT for people who are not focused.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by undeniableGrace(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
deniyor:

Do you have a contact address so I can reach you?
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by phytowala(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
BUSINESS IDEAS:
JUST INVEST A SMALL AMOUNT TO BECOME THE COUNTRY STOCKIST FOR A NEW NETWORK MARKETING FROM MALAYSIA DEALING IN "APPLE STEMCELL - WHICH CAN CURE MOST AILMENTS. GUARANTEED HIGH RETURNS. FOR FULL DETAILS ON THIS BUSINESS KINDLY WHATSAPP TO +60103868191
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In by karlxavier(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
getting ideas is not only the real deal but implementing it. Take advantage of the price of dollar now in the market. go into charcoal export(restaurant grade). it pays. you can contact me for more details, karlxavierkarl@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emv Debit And Credit And Debit Card Reader And Writer V8.6 / Bike (okada) Investment With Just 500k / Grammarly Premium Account Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.