Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Do You Stay In Kd City(kaduna) Then This Will Really Drive You Crazy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Stay In Kd City(kaduna) Then This Will Really Drive You Crazy! (893 Views)

Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? - PHOTO / Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Stay In Kd City(kaduna) Then This Will Really Drive You Crazy! by Zealarious(m): 4:47am On Jul 18, 2015
God help your souls
Re: Do You Stay In Kd City(kaduna) Then This Will Really Drive You Crazy! by winetapper: 5:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Zealarious:
grin. Call,come and collect and ur life will never re meain d same!!!!!!!

Even if na retreat you de do.. Bros you need Jesus in your Life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Stay In Kd City(kaduna) Then This Will Really Drive You Crazy! by Swiftboy(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Please vote Nairaland rapper. His name is Blaqbones. Help vote and share https://polldaddy.com/user/demo47/
Re: Do You Stay In Kd City(kaduna) Then This Will Really Drive You Crazy! by endowednicky(f): 5:44am On Jul 18, 2015
angry angry*on phone* Nurse Titi,remember that patient that escaped from treatment
I think this is himangry

(1) (Reply)

Can You Hate Someone U Dont Know Just Like That??? / My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions / Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.