Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,072 members, 7,852,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

How Do You Want Your Partner To Behave In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Want Your Partner To Behave In Public? (1046 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / How To Behave After Sex / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Want Your Partner To Behave In Public? by INTERMAN: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2015
If you are in public places where people are many and could be watching you. How do you want your patner to comport himself or herself? What are those things you want him to do and not do. Quiet,outspoken,forward,talkative,open car do for you,commend you in front of people etc ?In another word what can your partner do in public that can embarrass you?
Re: How Do You Want Your Partner To Behave In Public? by thaoriginator: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Ok
Re: How Do You Want Your Partner To Behave In Public? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2015
I would want my partner to behave in a way that is morally acceptable.

Displaying characters such as being quiet, talkative or out-spoken is hugely a factor of the persons personality so there is nothing that can actually be done about that.
Everyone will always display his/her personality traits.
Re: How Do You Want Your Partner To Behave In Public? by Danjuma827(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2015
To behave in a responsible manner
Re: How Do You Want Your Partner To Behave In Public? by Danjuma827(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2015
To behave matured mind
Re: How Do You Want Your Partner To Behave In Public? by elantraceey(f): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Just be himself . For him to be my partner means that I'm comfortable with whatsoever he says or do whether indoor or outdoor.
Re: How Do You Want Your Partner To Behave In Public? by INTERMAN: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
elantraceey:
Just be himself . For him to be my partner means that I'm comfortable with whatsoever he says or do whether indoor or outdoor.
so you mean you wouldn't mind too if he urges or peck a lady in your presence or if he keeps on staring at a lady in mini skirt?
Re: How Do You Want Your Partner To Behave In Public? by elantraceey(f): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
INTERMAN:
so you mean you wouldn't mind too if he urges or peck a lady in your presence or if he keeps on staring at a lady in mini skirt?

My man won't do that.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Some Ways Girls Behave When They Are No Longer V*rgins / She Want To Eat Burnt Egusi Soup At 12 Midnight / For The Ladies Please!!! True Response Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.