Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Genocide Against Igbo... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genocide Against Igbo... (1396 Views)

Trump: UN & Obama Turned Blind Eye To Buhari’s Genocide Against Biafrans Until / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning / PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Genocide Against Igbo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Mr Seun,
My heart bled to see how hypocritical and biased Nairaland and her moderators could be in administering this forum.

Why would you delete threads which are for fiscal federalism or pro-secession if the former isn't granted; but hypocritically allow threads and topics which are anti-biafra or for annihilation of same people to stand
https://www.nairaland.com/2459934/biafra-criminal-organisation

Why would you support decimation of an innocent people who you don't want out?...A people whose ONLY crime is desire for justice, equity and freedom?...Where's your sense of justice, equity and morality?...

If you want pro-biafra threads and topics out, then also make sure that anti-biafra threads and topics aren't allowed in too.

I added such threads in this write up to show an example and maybe a justification, why some people feel Biafra is the only option given the deep seated hatred exhibited in that thread by a people who want Biafrans to remain with them...

Thanks and God bless all men according to their intentions for others...Amen

Cc. Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Lalasticlala, OAM4J , Afam4eva , Ikenna351...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2015
tell them

2 Likes

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2015
ok
Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by midolian(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2015
If I talk my own now, dem go say I hate dem igbos grin grin

But abeg shey na only igbo dey Nigeria wey dey minority? Why are they always making noise/crying foul? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
midolian:

But abeg shey na only igbo dey Nigeria wey dey minority? cheesy
oga na Yoruba be minority for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Mr Seun,
My heart bled to see how hypocritical and biased Nairaland and her moderators could be in administering this forum.

Why would you delete threads which are for fiscal federalism or pro-secession if the former isn't granted; but hypocritically allow threads and topics which are anti-biafra or for annihilation of same people to stand

Why would you support decimation of an innocent people who you don't want out?...A people whose ONLY crime is desire for justice, equity and freedom?...Where's your sense of justice, equity and morality?...

If you want pro-biafra threads and topics out, then also make sure that anti-biafra threads and topics aren't allowed in too.

I added such threads in this write up to show an example and maybe a justification, why some people feel Biafra is the only option given the deep seated hatred exhibited in that thread by a people who want Biafrans to remain with them...

why are you afraid grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by midolian(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
presher:
oga na Yoruba be minority for Nigeria
abeg una too dey make noise jarey.

6 Likes

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
[s]
midolian:

But abeg shey na only igbo dey Nigeria wey dey minority? cheesy
[/s] shut up if you don't know what to say... to be a Nigerian is not by foce, Nigeria expired 2014

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
midolian:
abeg una too dey make noise jarey.
una own noise when Gej dey was also toomuch

2 Likes

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by socialmediaman: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
I actually copied the mods for that thread to be deleted and the OP banned, but I was surprised nothing happened. Our political differences shouldn't warrant hate or call for violence against anyone or group, it's even one of the rules of this forum... This is just not right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by midolian(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
mryoungdon:
[s][/s] shut up if you don't know what to say... to be a Nigerian is not by foce, Nigeria expired 2014
nobody is forcing u to be a Nigerian. If you can't bear the heat of being a loser, spend tha rest of ya life in the lagoon grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Buchukwu: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
midolian:

But abeg shey na only igbo dey Nigeria wey dey minority? Why are they always making noise/crying foul? cheesy
In your own word,what do you know minority mean? Do you know the meaning of minority?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
I never doubted the validity and sincerity of this nation before like I do NOW.

Nigeria can keep running from its problems. It still has a date with truth. The current system is a breeding ground for hate, oppression and backwardness.

It's a question of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by midolian(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
presher:
una own noise when Gej dey was also toomuch
haba! E no reach. Our noise na for the betament of Naija and not jst anyhow noise as una dey do so.
Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by YoruBanger: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Baba God... Please... Give these people their Biafra so that we can finally hear word. Baba God, e jo o. The noise is just too much.
Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
[s]
midolian:
nobody is forcing u to be a Nigerian. If you can't bear the heat of being a loser, spend tha rest of ya life in the lagoon grin grin
[/s] shut up cause I can smell your mouth odor from afar...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by midolian(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
YoruBanger:
Baba God... Please... Give these people their Biafra so that we can finally hear word. Baba God, e jo o. The noise is just too much.
I dey tell u. The thing don tire me sef cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by baralatie(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
mryoungdon:
[s][/s] shut up if you don't know what to say... to be a Nigerian is not by foce, Nigeria expired 2014
Nigeria as it is now has never expired!
2014 was another year in Nigeria history!
Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
I think that thread has been deleted. Thanks @OP for pointing that out. God bless all of us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
mryoungdon:

Just as to be an Israeli is not by force.

Tell your brothers in Israel not to occupy Palestine territory. They should stop killing innocent Palestine children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
YoruBanger:
no be noise.. anyways make God answer your prayers.. amen
Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by YoruBanger: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
midolian:
I dey tell u. The thing don tire me sef cheesy

No, seriously bro. The whining is becoming so ffvking irritating it's not even funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by midolian(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
mryoungdon:
[s][/s] shut up cause I can smell your mouth odor from afar...
you must have a mighty nose then cheesy cheesy #werey
Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Kyase(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Mr Seun,

u mean treason?
Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
watch and see how it goes
baralatie:

Nigeria as it is now has never expired!
2014 was another year in Nigeria history!
Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by YoruBanger: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
mryoungdon:
no be noise.. anyways make God answer your prayers.. amen

Amen! Please the noise is too much. Wetin!
Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by Rilwayne001: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:
Mr Seun,

[/s]

GO CREATE YOUR FORUM; ITS HAS SIMPLE AS THAT.

2 Likes

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
dearpreye:
I never doubted the validity and sincerity of this nation before like I do NOW.

Nigeria can keep running from its problems. It still has a date with truth. The current system is a breeding ground for hate, oppression and backwardness.

It's a question of time.

Same people like you will support the annihilation of Palestinians by the Israeli govt.
Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by IAMTHEHERO: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
The thunder wey go fire those moderators just come back from preseason training in Asia where it go perfect its shooting tactics. lt don lay siege for their house already.

1 Like

Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by baralatie(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
YoruBanger:
The problem is not about the fraudulent act of some individuaLA but the fact that some individuals who "feel" that they can repeat the somaliasudanrwanda,birundian wars based on "pure greed and selfishness".
Re: Genocide Against Igbo... by midolian(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

GO CREATE YOUR FORUM; ITS HAS SIMPLE AS THAT.
OH YES! BIAFRALAND grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Buhari is about to fail me / CCT: Saraki Pays Social Media Users To Attack Buhari, Tinubu / Buhari Warned To Leave Diezani Madueke Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.