Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari (931 Views)

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks / I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by Tkester: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has been criticised for his constant bemoaning of the mishandling on Nigeria by the immediate past government of former president, Goodluck Jonathan.

The General Overseer of Trinity Gospel Mission, Delta state, Rev. Diamond Emuobor, has urged President Buhari to lead Nigeria ‘out of the woods’ .

In a statement made available to Vanguard, Emuobor said, Nigerians did not vote for the All Progressives Congress (APC) for it to “lament the mishandling of Nigeria by Peoples Democratic Party, PDP but to fix the wrongs in the polity.”

He continued, “Fix Nigeria with your APC manifesto and stop making excuses. Why has Buhari started shouting his inability to meet his obligations to lead because money was stolen from the vaults of Nigeria?”

He also noted that, “bemoaning the decadence of the past administrations as the reason of APC’s inability to perform is to say the least, a defeatist agenda.

“Depending on America, Europe and other international organizations to come to donate money or help recover what was stolen before you can progress or succeed is a statement of failure; this is a plan of deceit on the Nigeria populace.”

He further said, “you don’t depend on already overspent money to project your programmes.”

Meanwhile, one of Nigeria’s biggest comedian, Bright Okpocha, also known as Basketmouth, has told the PDP to allow Buhari concentrate on his job, instead of regularly criticising him.

http://www.naij.com/491131-we-did-not-vote-for-you-to-lament-pastor-tells-buhari.html
Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by temitemi1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lamentation continue... grin grin grin
Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by Mrbigman1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Make una leave d ppl's general.

In d nick of time would know what he actually came for.

I wish him well though but I know d social media knows better
Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by Tkester: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
The dunces that voted for him are beginning to reap the result of their hard-work. Expect more lamentations in the coming days!
Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Very soon ..grin .. #BookofLamentations will trend on Twitter grin
Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by Tkester: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Make una leave d ppl's general.

In d nick of time would know what he actually came for.

I wish him well though but I know d social media knows better

Stop being silly, is fifty days not more than enough for us to know what he actually came for? maybe we have to wait till 2019 for us to know and address as him as the president. stop giving yourself high hopes.
Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by Tkester: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
dunkem21:
Very soon ..grin .. #BookofLamentations will trend on Twitter grin

Its already trending, by 2019 it will encyclopedia of lamentations.
Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by donholy28(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
The weeping President

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by Mrbigman1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tkester:

Stop being silly, is fifty days not more than enough for us to know what he actually came for? maybe we have to wait till 2019 for us to know and address as him as the president. stop giving yourself high hopes.

Must u be furious top make a point?

D social media knows better should mean something to you.

Why me am not complaining dat much is dat d whole country is at still.

I will want it to make a move first den i'd know if it's in d right direction.

Ve grown to be very very patient

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tkester:

Its already trending, by 2019 it will encyclopedia of lamentations.
grin
Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lamentation chapter 2 vs 9.
Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by Tkester: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Must u be furious top make a point?

D social media knows better should mean something to you.

Why me am not complaining dat much is dat d whole country is at still.

I will want it to make a move first den i'd know if it's in d right direction.

Ve grown to be very very patient

Being patient is a virtue, however, it could sometimes be dangerous. Lives are being destroyed daily in the north, and up till now the president appears elusive about it. We all know that GEJ handed a near terrorist free country to buhari, but immediately after inauguration the terrorists came back in full force, and this time around with a greater force than before. And you are asking me to be patient; - about what? what is there to be patient about? No one is asking buhari to fix all the roads in Nigeria, or provide the entire Nigerian community with 24 hrs power supply, which is something that may take decades if not a century to accomplish... but to tell me that after 50 days of inauguration the SGF is yet to be commissioned by a govt that calls itself progressive makes me wanna go boom!

I have said it many times, weather we cheer buhari till Germany enter Spain, not engaging this president early enough will be the biggest mistake Nigerians would have made in this dispensation.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by Mrbigman1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tkester:

Being patient is a virtue, however, it could sometimes be dangerous. Lives are being destroyed daily in the north, and up till now the president appears elusive about it. We all know that GEJ handed a near terrorist free country to buhari, but immediately after inauguration the terrorists came back in full force, and this time around with a greater force than before. And you are asking me to be patient; - about what? what is there to be patient about? No one is asking buhari to fix all the roads in Nigeria, or provide the entire Nigerian community with 24 hrs power supply, which is something that may take decades if not a century to accomplish... but to tell me that after 50 days of inauguration the SGF is yet to be commissioned by a govt that calls itself progressive makes me wanna go boom!

I have said it many times, weather we cheer buhari till Germany enter Spain, not engaging this president early enough will be the biggest mistake Nigerians would have made in this dispensation.

Nice idea. Am pro-PDP and I think dey still need time.

His still making arrests, checks and balances and seeking loops. I wish him well.

I studied his first moves and made comments on FB and I almost got stabbed in my dreams and I stayed silent thereafter.

He got into office, d army withdrew from attack to defence. Pulled off check points and transfer of prisoners.

Now I asked, is this a game plan to hunt dem down or to bring dem more out?

D next day his spokes person announced a possibility of negotiations.
Then my balls left for my tommy.

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by Tkester: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Nice idea. Am pro-PDP and I think dey still need time.

His still making arrests, checks and balances and seeking loops. I wish him well.

I studied his first moves and made comments on FB and I almost got stabbed in my dreams and I stayed silent thereafter.

He got into office, d army withdrew from attack to defence. Pulled off check points and transfer of prisoners.

Now I asked, is this a game plan to hunt dem down or to bring dem more out?

D next day his spokes person announced a possibility of negotiations.
Then my balls left for my tommy.

You know many people voted for buhari with the hope that the guy has some magical wand. Even with the preponderance of evidence that the guy is jsut as confused as the english word confusion, yet as human beings we dont want to loose hope. However, I am of the opinion that giving buhari all those 'be patient' or 'he needs time' is just nonsensical. What time are we to give him, i ask? time to do what? time to appoint SGF or time to accelerate the economic diversification of Nigeria through the various agric project initiated by the previous administration.

Buhari needs all the time in the world, i agree, yet he needs no time to know that withing three days of his administration he has to visit over 7 countries. Lets keep cheerng buhari, by 2019 we all will be looking our selves in the mirror and asking HOW DID WE MAKE THIS MISTAKE ?
Re: We Did Not Vote For You To Lament - Pastor Tells Buhari by Tkester: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
I'm even hearing that the man is considering inaugurating his cabinet in Sept. The truth is just that there are too many confusions in the buahri camp and this is what usually happens when something is gotten out of falsehood or brazen robbery.

(1) (Reply)

"How Boko Haram Signed The Sack Of Service Chiefs" / To Some Mentally Enslaved In Western Igboland - Isolation Won't Rebrand You / {BREAKING News}buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.