Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (44744 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by ijmb102edu(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
12 Cars? 5 Bullet Proof? if anybody comes here to defend this man again, i will use the juju we worship in my Village called *Ogologololo* to swear for him/her.

I have repeatedly said that, PDP took corruption to a new level by even the most corrupt level anywhere in the world. I am very certain those bullet proof cars would have landed in the Arsenal of Boko Haram, to cause more mayhem. This Government is treating this man, Dasuki Sambo with pampered hands.

This man should be hanged, by those SARS operatives,and be made to squeal. And the reason for his arrest? threat to National Security. There is a car company in the US(Texas Armoring Corporation) that i subscribed to on my Facebook account, just to get updates on their latest products. This company only builds Bullet Proof Cars, and so i am very familiar with how much one cost.

Then to have 5? when you are not even the President, not a Governor, not a serving General, simply means to cars were gotten for some ulterior motives. How many Bullet proof cars did Goodluck Jonathan have in his personal convoy then? it is official now, President Goodluck Jonathan was really CLUELESS with what was happening in his Government.

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Good Job the people of Nigeria.
So because they said it you believed it. Even if they say Jonathan is buhari VP you will believe it.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by adeyemi91(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
But why DSS and not EFCC. If its corruption charges,DSS should allow EFCC do their work and face other business
Does it matter who is doing the work?
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Obynolee(f): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
12 Cars? 5 Bullet Proof? if anybody comes here to defend this man again, i will use the juju we worship in my Village called *Ogologololo* to swear for him/her.

I have repeatedly said that, PDP took corruption to a new level by even the most corrupt level anywhere in the world. I am very certain those bullet proof cars would have landed in the Arsenal of Boko Haram, to cause more mayhem. This Government is treating this man, Dasuki Sambo with pampered hands.

This man should be hanged, by those SARS operatives,and be made to squeal. And the reason for his arrest? threat to National Security. There is a car company in the US(Texas Armoring Corporation) that i subscribed to on my Facebook account, just to get updates on their latest products. This company only builds Bullet Proof Cars, and so i am very familiar with how much one cost.

Then to have 5? when you are not even the President, not a Governor, not a serving General, simply means to cars were gotten for some ulterior motives. How many Bullet proof cars did Goodluck Jonathan have in his personal convoy then? it is official now, President Goodluck Jonathan was really CLUELESS with what was happening in his Government.

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

You are so pathetic,if havings cars in Nigeria amounts to crime how many do you think Tinubu have??,it was in the news that Buharia got angry during campaign on seeing his cars and querried him whether he sells cars.Buhari should extend his probes to APC members until then he is witch hunting.

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2015
Obynolee:

You are so pathetic,if havings cars in Nigeria amounts to crime how many do you think Tinubu have??,it was in the news that Buharia got angry during campaign on seeing his cars and querried him whether he sells cars.Buhari should extend his probes to APC members until then he is witch hunting.

AT LEAST SOMEBODY IS HUNTING THE WITCH NA.

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Laid2001: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2015
You no get eyes. The first Paragraph said so if you no see am!

Pangea:

Did you read treason?
Why do you people keep on defending the indefensible?
Someone was diverting the money meant for soldiers welfare and armaments while the poor fellows were dying without bullets in their fight against BH and you lots think it's OK?
How can we have the Nigerian of our dreams if you people continue to support corrupt people?
Do you guys still think we are still under Jonathan?

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by eyeview: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2015
victoreltemur:
seriously?u are terribly funny.do u really tnk 5 bulletproof cars are right for a single individual?havnt u heard it wsnt in his handover notes?y ar u so blind to reason...

When you hand over in oFfice,do you also hand over your personal belongings?
Bullet proof cars license are given by the NSA and he was the NSA! I know some private individuals who own up to 5bullet proof cars,is it now a crime?
Are u now attacking him for treason or corruption. Let's be more objective in reasoning.

Even if they found 50bullet proof cars,its EFCC that should trace and prove how he embezzled the money for them,if not DSS can't be prosecuting on that.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by cornoil(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2015
Nigerians I hail thee, DSS came up with a story and u believed wholeheartedly when u know that in Nigeria we can make up anything to justify unreasonable or wrong actions, so if another news comes up tomorrow from another government source you will also accept it.
Pangea:

Did you read treason?
Someone was diverting the money meant for soldiers welfare and armaments while the poor fellows were dying without bullets in their fight against BH and you lots think it's OK?
How can we have the Nigerian of our dreams if you people continue to support corrupt people?
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by gsalvatore: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2015
duni04:

Not just anybody can own a bullet proof car. Bullet proof cars are on the exclusive list. Anyone who wants to own one must get a special permit from the office of the NSA. These bullet proof vehicles found in his house were purchased for the FG. He converted them to personal use. There is no way in hell a former NSA could afford 9 bullet proof cars at 60million each.
Is that what you read from the thread?

So what's treasonable in having a bullet proof cars?

Even if the cars are FGs, why put treason to it?

Why will SSS use the word treason? Don't they know the meaning? Wtf is "treasonable offence against the Nigerian state" means. This alone shows its more like a witch hunt.

Why is he walking the street when he should be locked up? So you think if he can steal that amount to afford bulletproof cars and the raw cash of 40k dollars being confisticated, don't you know that amount is just a tip of iceberg if his loot?

Then why scoop the tip and leave him go scot free when you can excavate the whole iceberg?
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by duni04(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:

Please,where was it stated that the cars were bought at the twilight of his career. I need you to prove to us that you know when those cars were purchased. Am not a fan of the man,I would like him to be prosecuted for treason if found to be a boko-haram sponsor or such, or threatening the security of nigeria (eg coup planing)but not these flimsy reports. That their search operation was a flop by all security standards.

"The team also recovered twelve (12) new vehicles, out of which five (5) were bullet proofs. These vehicles which are all exotic vehicles were retrieved from SAMBO’s residence having failed to produce evidence of ownership. For instance, what could he be doing with five (5) bullet proof cars as a retired NSA?. These cars which from all available evidence were purchased with tax payers money, were being kept for possible sinister enterprise"

Oga the man was sacked last week and 12 new vehicles were found in his house! Do I still need to prove to you that the vehicles were purchased at the twilight of his career?
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by legaxi(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2015
arabbunkum:
Don't deceive us with your 'evidence'. We know why you guys are witch-hunting him and we are watching closely.
See watin illiteracy they course ba
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by M4gunners: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2015
If the DSS are not fabricating this story, then good job done. Meanwhile, i wornder what he should be doing with 5 bullet proof. He can own 7 privates car but 5 bullet proof is something one has to think twice before concluding.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Obynolee(f): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Buhari is a typical Fulani man that NEVER forgives,Sambo Dasuki was the military officer that led other soldiers to arrest Buhari on the salah day after he was overthrowed and he is paying him back
DSS also prevented Dasuki from attending salah prayers.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by duni04(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:

When you hand over in oFfice,do you also hand over your personal belongings?
Bullet proof cars license are given by the NSA and he was the NSA! I know some private individuals who own up to 5bullet proof cars,is it now a crime?
Are u now attacking him for treason or corruption. Let's be more objective in reasoning.

Even if they found 50bullet proof cars,its EFCC that should trace and prove how he embezzled the money for them,if not DSS can't be prosecuting on that.
This is a big lie! There is no private citizen in Nigeria today that owns more than 1 bullet proof car. The ONSA will never grant such permit. If there is indeed such person, when the person is caught he will be tried for treason for smuggling weapons into the country or using without permit. The laws controlling the use of bullet proof cars in Nigeria classifies them as high caliber weapons. Owning up to 5 of such as a private individual amounts to treason.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by TheFreeOne: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
The search was thoroughly conducted, and several items recovered, among which were some incriminating items. These include seven (7) high caliber rifles, (high assault weapons), several magazines and military related gears.

The team also recovered twelve (12) new vehicles, out of which five (5) were bullet proofs. These vehicles which are all exotic vehicles were retrieved from SAMBO’s residence having failed to produce evidence of ownership. For instance, what could he be doing with five (5) bullet proof cars as a retired NSA?. These cars which from all available evidence were purchased with tax payers money, were being kept for possible sinister enterprise.

For an immediate NSA that just left office within a day or two having military gears, rifles, security and armoured cars in his possession does not amount to treason.

The Service is also aware that the lethal arms and the vehicles recovered were not reflected in SAMBO’s handover notes or what could a former NSA be doing with destructive weapons and bullet proof cars which put together could disrupt the peace of any city in Nigeria for a while.

The DSS will do itself a lot of good by telling nigerians the 'diabolical plans' of Dasuki soon lest we conclude its all a witch-hunt cos from all indications it seems they've got nothing concrete on him.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by sultan003(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
bigerboy200:

u obviously don't know the constitutional role of d DSS. what's the business of EFCC with someone who is having loads of high caliber assault weapons, seven high calibre rifles, several magazines and military related gears? is he a mobile army barracks?? even as a retired service man there is a reasonable limit. As for the exotic cars,EFCC should see to that....If he is innocent, he should go clear his name in the court of law.. simple..

I was raising an issue with the cars and the fault DSS found with it

As per the high caliber weapons, I don't know anything about Nigerian gun laws and all that, but if we have, and he has contravened then he should face the law.. Dss shouldn't be tellin us that he has a number of cars as if there is a limit to what an individual can own. if they go to babangiga's house, am sure they will find a lot of cars and high caliber weapons. Dasuki is not the first person in nigeria to own high caliber weapons.

this weapons sef, is it nuclear weapons, anti-tank weapons, ICBMs etc?

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Obynolee(f): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2015
merry02:
#hogwash!the DSS is just trying to justify their unconstitutional action!there is no way police or SSS ll not find something incriminating! if someone was sacked on tuesday,the Dss got got serching warrant on wed nd embarcked on the arrest on thursday,there is more to it!
**the first report indecated 9 cars bt this one is 12 cars now!which one do we believe?
**the first report indecated 3 riffles bt its 5 now!
**i think this man is a son of former emir sokoto?if yes,I don't think he acquires all his wealth from GEJ administration
**the question is is there any crime in using bulletproof car?can someone arrest Obj,babangida,theophilous Danjuma for using. Bulletproof jeeps?
Let's see the aftermath of the action anyways....the end shall justiify the means...

Sule Lamide was arrested,procecuted by law nd sentenced to prison without bail bt some Apc apologist re still under immunity,nyanko was bailed,silva was placed on bail...my advice to Buhari is to trend softly cos the same ppl prasing him today ll turn their back against him tomorrow!

God bless you brother for being objective,may i remind you that Sambo Dasuki was the military officer that led other soldiers to arrest Buhari on salah day after he was overthrowed,i think Buhari is merely paying him back simple.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by ahaz: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

Mr oga noted and recorded but make sure u repeat this exert tantrums whenever the case will involve fsshols, tinubu, fayemi ND kwankwado one day.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by omonnakoda: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Pangea:

Did you read treason?
We do not try people in the press.Why did they not arrest him and charge him to court.It is the job of the courts to evaluate evidence and that is where it should be presented not in the press.
The DSS are showing an embarrassing amateurishness in handling this and other issues. They need to pay good money to retain top lawyers to advise them in planning and executing their actions so that they lead to convictions rather than sensational stories and hot air
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by prof12(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:

Calm down I'm not pro-jonathan, what I'm say in is this agencies has their duties, with the look of things what they have against him is am issue of fund misappropriations, and embezzlement, this is clearly the field of EFCC, which I believe will be in better position to prosecute him and bring him to justice. How have I supported corruption

DSS have done a good job and is only when the DSS finish what they are required by the law then EFCC comes in to take over their own part.Get that dump head.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by terrymason(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:
Based on this statement from DSS,they got nothing on this man. Are they now the EFCC to prosecute the man for having 12cars or for having 5 bullet-proof cars from 'tax payers' money? Or are the bullet proof cars now a security threat to the nation.
The got nothing to prosecute him on threat to nation's security,really.
bros! Let me explain something you might not know! The automatic rifle found @ is hux can cause breach of peace, the armored car too can be use by anybody to commit crime and making it easy to get away(that's the work of the dss to handle). While the money he use in acquiring those items will be investigated by either the EFCC! ICPC etc.... All security agent are all interconnected to each other. Abi if police arrest criminal na dem dey sentence the person to prison? No it the work of the court(but nor be court catch criminal) so its simple logic!!! Am not saying dasuki is guilty unless proven otherwise.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2015
eyeview:

Please, the DSS has just released their statement which we have all read. Can you kindly point at where it was written that he was accused of diverting the funds while the troops die at the front. Don't try to be ahead of the constituted authorities just to be sensational.
Did you read that he couldn't produce evidence of ownership of those vehicles?

Pathetic Nigeria!
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Obynolee(f): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2015
Pangea:

Did you read treason?

Where dis you read that?,in this post or in your imagery?
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by jomoh: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:

Calm down I'm not pro-jonathan, what I'm say in is this agencies has their duties, with the look of things what they have against him is am issue of fund misappropriations, and embezzlement, this is clearly the field of EFCC, which I believe will be in better position to prosecute him and bring him to justice. How have I supported corruption

Unaccountable Bullet Proof cars, Military gears, Guns. Do these things sound like things EFCC handles.

The only time EFCC matter came in was on the issue of Tax payers money and by the constitutional responsibilities of DSS, they still have the powers to prosecute corrupt official. The DSS is constitutionally more powerful than the Police and EFCC combined
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by omonnakoda: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:

Good Job Mr. President.

Good Job the DSS.

What is important is not sentiment or emotion but law. It sounds to me like the DSS have bungled any opportunity of getting a conviction.The courts do not deal in morality BUT law. The government should have kept him under surveillance and patiently gathered their evidence.From the information presented so far I do not see any convictions .It is very sad when government plays to the gallery for cheap headlines without getting good legal advice.Arrest is not the same thing as conviction
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by echidi: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2015
keyzid:
So many reports contradicting each other. It was said to be 9 cars before. Now, it's 12. Magazines of military wears. Seriously, do you guys expect a soldier to have food or beauty magazines in his hood? And as a military man, can't he have personal armaments? Licensed? grin laugh go tear my mouth.
why is dat here in nigeria we just love supporting evil.....would u still use those tools of yours u call fingers to write such if u lost a close frnd or relation due to d menace caused by dis evil dasuki..using tax payers mony meant for arms purchase and soldiers welfare to enrich him self alone.....pls next time think bfor u write any further quote ok.dats why we got brain..
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by ocholawealth(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2015
In this fight against public office abuse, there is no secret cow..... If the ex-NSA is found wanting, kirikiri should be his new residence.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by bros856: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2015
Nigerians should allow DSS do their Job. If they are not working we Nigerians will say they have failed in their duty but when they start arresting people on offend and suspect,. we say they are witch hunting. Which way Nigerians. Allow them do their job. No matter when DASUKI got out of office he has no right to criticise the law during his arrest. Go Sir and prove you are innocent. This wouldn't have been made possible if he was still in office. He was incharge of DSS so they have more information about him than we common men who are writting all sorts on this thread. How can you condemn an arrest made by people employed to do so. How can we be deffending what we no nothing about. Some people that save in high positions during Jonathan's regime will never be arrested because their hands are clean and DSS or EFCC found nothing against them. So if some of them were arrested they should proof their innocent and the security operatives will appologise to them, its normal rather than we sit hear and shout witch Hunting Witch Hunting! Things must start working in Nigeria so there is no Witch Hunting! We Call On All branches of DSS, SSS, Police, Army Intelligent, EFCC, ICPC, Civil Deffence, Customs, Immigrations etc to swing into serious action and clamp down on anyone found or suspected as owning to much in this country so that Nigerians can sit up. Let fear grip Nigerians otherwise they wouldn't stop stealing.

Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by omonnakoda: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2015
jomoh:

Unaccountable Bullet Proof cars, Military gears, Guns. Do these things sound like things EFCC handles.

The only time EFCC matter came in was on the issue of Tax payers money and by the constitutional responsibilities of DSS, they still have the powers to prosecute corrupt official. The DSS is constitutionally more powerful than the Police and EFCC combined
How do you know they are unaccountable? We do not know that.
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by omonnakoda: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2015
bros856:
Go Sir and prove you are innocent.
He does not have to prove anything
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Forwetinnah: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Where is the incriminating evidence? Apart from the cars which are expensive...what evidence did they find? I was expecting to see drafts for a coup....or an arrangement for a parallel government(like the APC threatened) Now really. ..where's the INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE?
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by tonynickson(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2015
sainty2k3:

. Dss said he has capability of disrupting enugu as an example wt all dose bullet proof cars and high calibar rifles. Security is abt proactiveness. Not reactiveness. The Dss doesn't hav to wait till he fires the first shot bf going after him....
Re: SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It is obvious you didn't read the OP line by line. If you did, you would have seen where Dasuki failed to state those things in his handover note. I'm surprised you are crying for a northern Fulani muslim, what is the secret? You are becoming those people Yoruba people call "akasoleri". In the past "akasoleri", with cloths on their heads, moved from place to place looking for where people were mourning at funerals in order to cry and get paid. It was their job. You are an "akasoleri."
lol...akasoleri,nice word..dasuki thinks he is above the law,imagine telling solders to fight the fg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89